Crypto Crashes

22 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

No. 

I bought BTC at $2000 in 2017, sold at $15k in 2018, bought again at $3k and sold most at $45k. I am DCA in now. 

Sure you did.

Everybody profits when anonymous on the internet.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Great time to buy when there is so much fear. 

I am buying. Actually bought Luna yesterday at 90c. 

????  of course ...as "THAI " never like loose face ....???????? or admitting he was wrong ...trusting Pyramid gambles .

Edited by david555
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, david555 said:

????  of course ...as "THAI " never like loose face ....???????? or admitting he was wrong ...trusting Pyramid gambles .

Sure are a hater now are you not....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, david555 said:

you.... still buying a sinking case

Glad you believe it, because many of us don't and have made serious coin.  You still have the opportunity to buy the dip, but your scared I bet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Glad you believe it, because many of us don't and have made serious coin.  You still have the opportunity to buy the dip, but your scared I bet.

They are terrified and that is why they missed out the gains we got. 

Now is similar to the March 2020 dip to $5k(not that long is it) where people were full of fear, and also Dec 2018 when people were scare to buy at $3k. 

Not rocket science, buy BTC now at 28k and sell it in 2 years at 100k++, mark my words.

Learn about risk reward ratios, 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Now is similar to the March 2020 dip to $5k(not that long is it) where people were full of fear, and also Dec 2018 when people were scare to buy at $3k. 

Not rocket science, buy BTC now at 28k and sell it in 2 years at 100k++, mark my words.

BTC is still ten times it's value 3 years ago. Logic would tell me there is no reason it can't go back there. I believe the value is still way too high and we haven't experienced the full force of the stock market capitulation yet. I believe we are headed for an asset crash. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not aiming to try to pick the absolute bottom.

One of the more popular youtubers maintained for weeks that some indicator he shilled demonstrated that BTC would never fall below 36K again. It dropped through that level like a knife through hot butter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

BTC is still ten times it's value 3 years ago. Logic would tell me there is no reason it can't go back there. I believe the value is still way too high and we haven't experienced the full force of the stock market capitulation yet. I believe we are headed for an asset crash. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not aiming to try to pick the absolute bottom.

One of the more popular youtubers maintained for weeks that some indicator he shilled demonstrated that BTC would never fall below 36K again. It dropped through that level like a knife through hot butter.

Read about the halvening cycles(4 years)

Time in the market, not is better than timing the market. 

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Read about the halvening cycles(4 years)

Time in the market, not is better than timing the market. 

I'm well aware of the halving cycle. It is just another indicator. Meantime, LUNA is below 0.02c again.

Just now, ozimoron said:

I'm well aware of the halving cycle. It is just another indicator. Meantime, LUNA is below 0.02c again.

I lost $2k, which is nothing in the big picture. I thought about getting in big but something just didn't fit right with me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I lost $2k, which is nothing in the big picture. I thought about getting in big but something just didn't fit right with me. 

I lost $10K early on before I knew what I was doing. I got out and put my cash into USDT/C in january. Since then I have called the direction correctly on lots of occasions but never had the cohones to put some money in. One reason is that as soon as I do, I can't stop watching the price and become unproductive in my work. I actually placed a shot on BTC at 36K but aforementioned YT'er thought it would bounce before it continued to drop so I took it off. Now I'll never watch any of these YT'ers again. I believe I know enough about TA now to figure out when to get back in. Time will tell. I think there's a lot of downside to come yet.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Agree

One thing to keep an eye on is the NASDAQ. Today it opened 2% lower and is continuing down, as is gold. BTC always follows the stock market. Of course it can turn around and the last hour of trade is when it's most likely to do so but for now it doesn't look like a good time to catch a falling knife.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

One thing to keep an eye on is the NASDAQ. Today it opened 2% lower and is continuing down, as is gold. BTC always follows the stock market. Of course it can turn around and the last hour of trade is when it's most likely to do so but for now it doesn't look like a good time to catch a falling knife.

Us stocks 25 to 30% overvalued i said that weeks ago

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1