Where Are All Of The Crypto Fan-Boys Hiding At?

22 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

A lot of people are probably long term investors and sitting on it.  Why talk about it when it is down?

I guess one could ask where are all the stock market fanboys?  Hiding out in the Metaverse until the end of the year I bet when and if the bear market is over.

I'm right here.  Ask me anything!

Edited by shdmn

The only people making consistent money from crypto are the people skimming the transactions, which is ironic considering one of the biggest selling feature of crypto was that it was supposed to bypass traditional banking fees. 

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

One of the biggest selling features of crypto is that you could send any amount whenever you want to whoever you want while in traditional banking you could have your account blocked for sending €100 to your cousin due to idiotic AML policies.

With crypto you do not need to wait until Monday if you decided to transfer the money at Saturday.

Edited by fdsa

On 5/13/2022 at 7:54 PM, dingdongrb said:

I still kick myself. I read about Bitcoin in 'Money' magazine back in the mid/late 90s and was going to call my broker (before the days of Internet trading) to buy $100 USD worth but never got around doing it. It was 25 cents then.....  damn!!!!

Bitcoin was really something before the days of Internet trading, they gave real coins back then as well...

shítcoins (ADA,ALGO,XTZ,etc) bought for the fun in the past few years: massive loss.

fundamentals (BTC,ETH,XMR,etc) bought as a pension fund several years ago: profit two orders of magnitude higher than the loss from shítcoins.

moving back to the parents' basement: pending...

On 5/13/2022 at 1:46 AM, vinci said:

if you have extra money lying around and don't mind losing or being scam, it's time to buy, never know what will happen, just gamble for the fun of it.

If you have some extra money lying around, find some good growth or value stocks or high dividend index/mutual funds and invest in it. If you're US citizens you can purchase ibond @9.6% rate. Please don't buy crypto unless you're a billionaire. I have 3 million USD in total liquid assets and I have dabbled in crypto and lost around 7K so far out of 10K investment. No more crypto for me. 

Edited by CartagenaWarlock
  • Like 1