Thai Health Ministry may propose lowering COVID Alert from Level 3 to 2

snoop1130

23 hours ago, smedly said:

it is over - try and keep up with the rest of the world Anutin 

you cannot hide behind your emergency powers for ever - I hope you have an exit plan ????

The Thai people are fed up with this ## .....................do the right thing 

Natural Immunity thrives in Africa, where only 12 % were fully vaccinated. This unpublished phenomenon is well known to African doctors and leading experts worldwide, but not tested for in the UK, USA or other countries. Dr John Campbell has just posted a video on natural immunity using published data from the UK that can only confirm that it is very alive. Many papers are now surfacing and the Pfizer papers just released by court order confirm that they knew about natural immunity and its proven to not wane like vaccine immunity. 

You can read plenty about this on the nett. 

So if what is happening in Africa and what is happening with unvaccinated people, and I'm one along with many that I know (never any problems with infection or any reinfection) our kids never even knew they had it, then it is Endemic and so far is mutating downwards to less harmful strains, it's up to BA. 12 now I think. 

The elderly and people with comorbitities have to take care, as they do with the flue, but hospitals figures are telling us that the death rates are falling below the seasonal flue rates in many countries. 

So let's hope it stays that way and governments declare that it is Endemic, follow the leader, Denmark, it's over rover, get on with life instead of all the face mask nonsense. 

By the way they have just done a study showing high levels of plastics in patients lungs pre op, that they say may be caused by masks which contain these materials, a further investigation is required. I will put the link up to that article later as I can't do it from my phone, cheers. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, thaimacky said:

Back in my home country for 2 weeks now, after 5 years absence. No one is talking about Covid here anymore, all restrictions have been lifted. In July we're going back to Thailand. I hope by then the Thais will have understood that Covid is over. I'm afraid it will take a little longer though ????

Yes, things tend to be different in  different countries, go figure.... It is apparently quieter in Udon than in The Ukraine, and the worst we have to worry over in Pattaya is gold chain snatching transgenders, while the USA gets mass shootings!

On 5/14/2022 at 3:44 AM, smedly said:

it is over - try and keep up with the rest of the world Anutin 

you cannot hide behind your emergency powers for ever - I hope you have an exit plan ????

The Thai people are fed up with this ## .....................do the right thing 

none of this will end untill they can find another way to get cash they will lose ..from their scams have had in place a couple of years now ....