Five year old girl savaged by stray dog: "Dogs are protected" says local official

webfact

38 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

There is no comparison, neither I, or anyone else has suggested there is - that is your hyperbolic leap, one which highlights a struggle with comprehension. 

'Man to me, at least’....  >> seriously ?? who writes or speaks like this ?... man ? !!! ... 

The 1980 want their vocabulary back ?

You’ve failed to recognise the difference between ‘on topic’ and ’response to a comment’... 

... or perhaps you just like the stink of cat-pi$$ on your drive way... 

If you struggle with that concept... the broader point could be raised about the responsibility and accountability of people for their pets, if they are not pets the authorities are responsible.

Man, you're babbling!

8 hours ago, 2long said:

- The only way to BE SURE a mammal isn't rabid is to cut off its head and examine its spinal chord.

- This poor girl was 'savaged' but is expected to be back at school by the end of the week... today's Thursday.

- Dogs rarely attack without reason. Before everyone jumps on this comment, please note I wrote 'rarely.'

- If all soi dogs were eradicated, as many here would like, what might happen to the populations of rats, snakes, cats and other species which are considered vermin but are part of these dogs' diet?

Are countries where there are no or few soi dogs over run with rats and snakes? Never seen a soi dog eating a rat or a snake

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Where would it that happen?

I take it you meant to say " where would it be that that happens " 

Anywhere you like mate, it has been known to happen in the UK & also in the states & Australia just for a couple I know of.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

There is an Owner near me a 'Falang' who lets his dogs run free when out for a Walk Sh!t. A couple of months ago it bit a 12 yr old girl neighbour, he goes to the hospital and pays the bill, then two days ago his dogs running free as Always, bit another neighbour stiches needed, off he goes again to pay the bill, I berated him in no uncertain terms lots of F's at full volume on how stupid he is. He thinks paying money will solve the problem, WOE Be him if it bites me or the missus, my missus would take him to the cleaners.

I'm surprised someone hasn’t already poisoned the dogs, especially after they have already bitten people..... 

.... Sometimes people are forced to become the person they don’t like to be and act to protect their loved ones.

IF this guy loved his animals he would take care of them, train them in doing protect others from them, in turn protecting them from others people.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

soi dogs are a big problem, everywhere.

In my vilage they also bite everyone or try to. When i move there in July i bring my own dog to protect my kids..image.thumb.jpeg.8117488079ce9bfee3c2ecf4316aa002.jpeg

So it is true that owners look like their dogs!

????????

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why did the other villagers think that it was necessary to kill your dogs ?

Were they guard dogs that barked often ?

My dog, and the other family member's dogs, were pets that roamed,looking for other dogs in the country area where I live, and were gentle. All I heard was that some don't like dogs barking at them when they harvest rubber at night. Not a reason to kill, unless you're a disturbed individual that is a narcissist control freak. All these dogs liked people, and weren't aggressive in any way. My dogs weren't barkers. We think it is one individual doing this. Lucky for him I haven't caught him, yet.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, RafPinto said:

Dogs rarely attack without reason. Before everyone jumps on this comment, please note I wrote 'rarely.'

So now you can get inside a dog's head? The problem is that it happens.....all too often. 

• Like 2

There’s no money involved in rounding up stray dogs,costs them money. 
No one seems to own these Soi dogs,they are left to fend for themselves. But run over and kill one and everyone in that Soi owned it and wants compensation.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I love dogs, but if that was my daughter then that particular dog would be having an unfortunate accident in the next few days.

Exactly......................but let the locals deal with it likewise.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, webfact said:

He could spay them and vaccinate them but that was all.

There's a deluded Soi Dog Foundation that does this THEN releases them back on to the sois to continue spreading disease and traffic mayhem; perhaps this was one of their 'patients'? 

There is only one answer; all parents should protect their kids with the permanent solution.

• Like 2