Amber Heard V Johnny Depp

She's a fine example why I don't fall into the silly notion of ... "believe every woman"

Know a few schizos that would do or say anything to get what they want.  

Actually damn scary world out there now.

I don't trust anyone I don't personally know, and that means knowing them for decades.  Not a couple hours a month over a 5 yr or so period.  Which means, I trust about 7 people...period.  That's sad, but the world we live in. 

Wife, daughter, 2 brothers, 2 male friends (USA) & an ex/#2 ????

'edited from #3,oops'

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Trusting your wife is probably a mistake.

16 yrs, think I know her by now.   Was an 8 yr live in relationship, before marrying.   Can't be jumping into things ... ????

Edited by KhunLA

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Yeah, I thought that about my former Brit wife ........ 30 years.

I was wrong.

Retired and we're together 24/7 ... if not, I'd be single.  Probably why #1 & 3 and 2 live ins failed.

Why heard & Depp failed, definitely wrong industry to be in, she's a bi-atch, and he appears to have some jealousy / trusting issues, if folks are to be believed, and apparently, not without reason.  

Edited by KhunLA

Johnny is a wild man. Saw a few clips from the hearings.
His attorneys could hardly keep from bursting out laughing when witnesses were describing his $2 million per month extravagant lifestyle. 

$160,000 wine bill.
Giving a stewardess a dose of MDMA during a flight. 
$300,000 a month on personal assistants, chefs and security. 
$75 million on houses he maintains all over the world. 
45 luxury cars. 
$200,000 a month jet rentals. 
$5 million to shoot Hunter Thompsons ashes out of a cannon into space. 

Would be fun to take him to a Gentleman’s club in Pattaya. Lol. 

Edited by LarrySR
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

As testified by Psychiatrist Dr Shannon Curry PsyD MSCP, Amber Heard has Borderline Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder. (Clearly on view in the trial).

Depp’s Attorney Camille Vasquez has done an excellent job exposing Heard’s lies and histrionic fabrications.

I’m rather looking forward to the final ruling.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don't know if he'll win legally.  Don't think he cares, as knows he won't see any money anyway.

But she is the sure loser in this case.  Definitely looking like the schizo gold diggin' bi-atch all men hate.  Don't think she'll fare well with any female fans either, as they don't want to be 'painted with same brush' if they support her.

She's done.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, KhunLA said:

I don't know if he'll win legally.  Don't think he cares, as knows he won't see any money anyway.

But she is the sure loser in this case.  Definitely looking like the schizo gold diggin' bi-atch all men hate.  Don't think she'll fare well with and female fans either, as they don't want to be 'painted with same brush' if they support her.

She's done.

I agree, she’s done.

But I think the exposure Borderline Personality Disorder is getting through this trial is the real win.

• Like 1

I think its nice to see that the man is not always the bad guy ! And just becausr a woman had reported it doesnt automatically make her truthful.

It should be "inncoent until proven guilty" not auto assume its "guilty until proven innocent "as happens all to often. (IMHO)

Regardless of the outcome her careeer is OVER ! But she has her claws well and truly into Musk through the child.

• Thanks 1

On 5/20/2022 at 6:30 AM, KhunLA said:

16 yrs, think I know her by now.   Was an 8 yr live in relationship, before marrying.   Can't be jumping into things ... ????

I promised her after 10 since it is good to get to know each other and have a carrot. 3 to go

40 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

As testified by Psychiatrist Dr Shannon Curry PsyD MSCP, Amber Heard has Borderline Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder. (Clearly on view in the trial).

Depp’s Attorney Camille Vasquez has done an excellent job exposing Heard’s lies and histrionic fabrications.

And Johnny boy is fine little boy with a charming smile ???? Poor little boy, who had mommy syndrome because his father did not leave his crazy woman who was his mother abusing his father.

F,,,, up relationship and both should be held responsible. . 

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I think its nice to see that the man is not always the bad guy ! And just becausr a woman had reported it doesnt automatically make her truthful.

It should be "inncoent until proven guilty" not auto assume its "guilty until proven innocent "as happens all to often. (IMHO)

Regardless of the outcome her careeer is OVER ! But she has her claws well and truly into Musk through the child.

I expect she has something else on Musk too, she’s participated in his ‘party life’.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I promised her after 10 since it is good to get to know each other and have a carrot. 3 to go

And Johnny boy is fine little boy with a charming smile ???? Poor little boy, who had mommy syndrome because his father did not leave his crazy woman who was his mother abusing his father.

F,,,, up relationship and both should be held responsible. . 

I don't think JD has ever pretended (or acted) to be anything he isn't.

Every movie he is Captain Jack Sparrow, same in real life.

I can't put any blame on him, she knew what she was getting.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Anyway, it doesn’t seem that some think they both are responsible of their irrational behaviors against each other, and Johnny or any man is responsible for their own life living with an abusive woman. 

To many people be it man or woman who is living in toxic relationship, they can not get out of before its to late obvious, and proven many times. See it more often In Thailand than back home.

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Plus, it is very clear who the victim is here.

Non of the accusations she’s made against him stand up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Anyway, it doesn’t seem that some think they both are responsible of their irrational behaviors against each other, and Johnny or any man is responsible for their own life living with an abusive woman. 

To many people be it man or woman who is living in toxic relationship, they can not get out of before its to late obvious, and proven many times. See it more often In Thailand than back home.

Which is why I think the exposure Borderline Personality Disorder is getting is so important.

• Like 1

"There's no such thing as bad publicity." - - Leona Helmsley. (possibly misspelled!) 

Any industry that would let Mel Gibson and Kevin Spacey back in....... (movie coming soon!)........ will let Amber Heard back in. Plus, she's got one advantage: Breasts! 

(Or is that two advantages....... ????????

I think this couple are as bad as each other and there is no innocent one in their abusive behavior's and outsized sense of entitlement.

I can't understand why this s-fest of a trial is such big news and it certainly won't revive either party's failing film career.

I've never forgotten how Depp's drug den, Viper Room nightclub featured in the death of River Phoenix', nor how Depp and others involved left town the next day to avoid scrutiny. Low life with too much money and fame.

Heard is just another Hollywood gold digger with few redeeming qualities.

On 5/21/2022 at 12:19 AM, BritManToo said:

Depp claims he modeled the Captain on a certain rock star.

Hint: he's the member of the Rolling Stones who has been dead for 15 years but no one has noticed anything different about him.

Depp has won the case.

As I said earlier Heard is now done.

Her career is over, she can look forward to facing indictment for perjury.

The woman is toxic, a classic example of Borderline Personality Disorder.

Next up, why did she lose her driver’s license?

Amber Heard Slated To Star In Two Blockbusters Following Johnny Depp Trial

Dominic Smithers

Published 16:48, 01 June 2022 BST
| Last updated 16:48, 01 June 2022 BST

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/amber-heard-slated-star-blockbusters-johnny-depp-trial-20220601

-----------------

So much for her career being dead........ 

????????????

Cheers! 

The jury found that the title and all of the references to him in the OP Ed were defamatory.  They awarded him 10M compensory damages and another 5M punitive damages.  The jury found that only one of the statements by Johnnys lawyer was defamatory and it was nothig to do with DV.  It was the one that said Turd and her friends called the police to the penthouse and then when they left, they roughed the place up some more then called them back again.  Jury awarded Turd 2m compensory damages but no punative.

But there is a massive elephant in the room and and am still trying to find an answer.  In most proceeding the phrase "costs in the cause is used".  That means who ever loses has to pay both their and the winning parties legal costs.

Given the size of Depp legal team and the duration and complexity of the trial, it would seem feasible that their bill could well be equal (or more) that the amounts awarded to Johnny by the jury.

Turd is out of pocket 13M on the verdict, but if she has to also pay Depps legal fees she is likely in the hole for 20+M.  Amazing that none of the MSM has mentioned this issue.