Pubs, Bars, Karaoke Shops to Reopen on June 1

snoop1130

13 hours ago, candide said:

In other words, they will not have to disguise as restaurants any more. ????

There will be a lot of curled up dry sandwiches in the trash for the soi dogs to drag all over the streets!

26 minutes ago, Henryford said:

The bars are already open so what's changed, nothing? Plus we still have to wear masks !!!

Perhaps the legality of it, and the ignored requirement to show a negative RAT test or to serve food. Also the rule not permitting dancing is likely gone. You should be more positive, or simply stay away. People are having a good time here now. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

The issue of opening bars, and nightlife venues seems to be an extremely major issue.  So many ongoing  posts and news articles. 
One would get the impression that this is really the major form of activity to pass the time here in Thailand for foreigners.  Being either expat or tourist. 
And in reality it  probably is

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Thailand said:

And yet there is still the Thailand pass etc to hamper potential tourists. Just open the doors!

Much too sensible for the unelected, Military Academy educated PM and his soldiers who call themselves politicians.

Edited by possum1931

6 hours ago, JonnyF said:

People used to come to Thailand because it was cheap, fun and the availability of beautiful women. The first 2 have gone. Remove the third and it's all over.

A good number of the girls do their trade via the internet now, are only into super-short-time, and are very business-like...

2 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

My question, too.

The answer is no, they aren't back to normal, last night I checked out Dollhouse on walking st, my favourite agogo by far pre covid, girls dancing but fully clothed ???? so I won't be back until they open properly

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

The answer is no, they aren't back to normal, last night I checked out Dollhouse on walking st, my favourite agogo by far pre covid, girls dancing but fully clothed ???? so I won't be back until they open properly

Good to know, scubascuba3!

Thank you. You saved me a trip to Pattaya. Why would one want to travel there, if like this; just to swim in sewage?

One of my favourite joints used to be Peppermint, but I already saw online that they closed down for good.

Edited by StayinThailand2much

18 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Do they usually dance completely naked or do they wear their underwear when dancing ?

23 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Good to know, scubascuba3!

Thank you. You saved me a trip to Pattaya. Why would one want to travel there, if like this; just to swim in sewage?

One of my favourite joints used to be Peppermint, but I already saw online that they closed down for good.

If you like Peppermint you may still be happy with the agogos open, Fahrenheit and others