Pubs, Bars, Karaoke Shops to Reopen on June 1

snoop1130

19 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

If you like Peppermint you may still be happy with the agogos open, Fahrenheit and others

Yeah, but if the girls are fully clothed, as you say, what's the point? ????

Wasn't it Stickman, who wrote years ago, that Thailand must be the only country in the world, where the A-go-go girls take (more) clothes off when they go home after work? (I guess, back then he was referring to such bars in Bangkok.)

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

When will there be 12 naked females on stage next and can you get quite close to have a good look ?

It looks like when restrictions are fully lifted and tourists are back, maybe last quarter this year and yes you can get close, or go to Windmill maybe already back to normal

I wonder about the 'shake and bake' shower massage businesses.  Those have been offline for a couple of years.  I figure their business has been overtaken by online meetup sites.  Never hear much about them anymore.

1 minute ago, connda said:

I wonder about the 'shake and bake' shower massage businesses.  Those have been offline for a couple of years.  I figure their business has been overtaken by online meetup sites.  Never hear much about them anymore.

you mean soapies? they are all closed in Pattaya, popular with Chinese and Indians, they seem to have moved on

3 hours ago, connda said:

The ones that kept healthy cash reserves are opening on June 1.    What many have been doing is running their businesses out of hotels and apartment complexes (like in HK).   

12 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

you mean soapies? they are all closed in Pattaya, popular with Chinese and Indians, they seem to have moved on

Someone said they will be allowed to reopen now....

I was always intrigued how these large, and powerfully connected businesses could just be closed down for a couple of years. I bet we will be dealing with a few cases of all the water overflowing when they join you in the tub!

• Like 1

On 5/21/2022 at 6:20 AM, RichardColeman said:

Yes, and you can walk freely on a thai road without a rabies shot !

Not for long.  One of the wild dog packs will bite you.  Not sure what is more dangerous; driving or walking on a Thai road.

On 5/20/2022 at 4:32 PM, hotchilli said:

The old normal about to resume.

Don't hold your breath.

All these things are easily prone to change without reason, as recent times have proven. 

• Like 1