Thailand gym attack: Hastings victim's face 'butchered'

webfact

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Isn't Glasgow in Scotland not just the U.K's , but  Europe's worst place for knifes attacks ?

Used to be, but I heard London is worse now, all the illegal immigrants.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Where did you hear that ?

First you attack the English, now you attack illegal immigrants , are you a xenophobe/ racist ?

Some unconscious racism going on with you I think. What makes you think illegal immigrants are a different colour?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Some unconscious racism going on with you I think. What makes you think illegal immigrants are a different colour?

Different Country = Xenophobe .

Much of the knife crime in London is committed by Black kids and you seem to be suggesting that the British Black kids committing knife crime are illegal immigrants whereas in fact they are British citizens  

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Different Country = Xenophobe .

Much of the knife crime in London is committed by Black kids and you seem to be suggesting that the British Black kids committing knife crime are illegal immigrants whereas in fact they are British citizens  

I know what xenophobe means.

I never mentioned race. 

1 minute ago, RichardColeman said:

So, if he gets a payoff, does he refund the go fund me money ? 

i refer you to any of the Pattaya social media pages as to your answer for that one

1 hour ago, Inala said:

What nationality is the attacker? I could probably take a reasonable guess but don't want to jump the gun.

Your average Pom/Yank/Aussie wouldn't do something unprovoked like this. We're not that short fused and are (mostly) taught to practice inner restraint and discipline. 

Really, please share some details/facts on all of that.

" ... Pom/Yank/Aussie wouldn't do something unprovoked like this."   What a silly comment.

And just yesterday in the USA 19 primary school kids and 2 teachers shot and killed by a local. 

1 hour ago, BestB said:

I have no idea why lot of you insists on being ignorant when its a fact, made news ages ago, even naming his dojo, who bought when and where. Incredibly clueless 

He has 2 young daughters and goes on holiday to Pattaya for 6 months, jeez.  

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

I am very sorry for him being attacked and hurt like that. However, I fail to understand how he have to save his eye to be able to go home??? Even blind people can fly.

If I remember rightly (correct me if I'm wrong) this guy is an expat and if he returned to the UK he would have to pay for his NHS treatment at 150% of cost. Better to get the repair done here especially if the attacker has to foot the bill.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, wombat said:

i refer you to any of the Pattaya social media pages as to your answer for that one

Not every assault or go fund me is a scam, but I do take your point about some being just that. In this particular instance, it looks totally legit. Otherwise, it's one helluva an elaborate scam to get the British press, hospital, gym and everybody else involved in on it. Sometimes there are genuine cases that deserve our compassion rather than inbred cynicism.

Edited by Senior Player
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Muhendis said:

If I remember rightly (correct me if I'm wrong) this guy is an expat and if he returned to the UK he would have to pay for his NHS treatment at 150% of cost. Better to get the repair done here especially if the attacker has to foot the bill.

He is not an expat, 6 months holiday, the attacker offered 100 000 in total, his surgery alone is estimated at 750 000 or something like that,