Uvalde school shooter was in school for up to an hour before law enforcement broke into room and killed him

onthedarkside

Screenshot_1.jpg.92a6dded3c8e4f5fe70c982212eec27c.jpg

Uvalde, Texas CNN  — The gunman who killed 19 students and two teachers at a Texas elementary school Tuesday was on the premises for up to an hour before law enforcement forcibly entered a classroom and killed him, officials said Wednesday.

“It’s going to be within, like 40 minutes or something, (within) an hour,” Texas Department of Public Safety director Steven McCraw told CNN’s Ed Lavandera at a news conference.

The 18-year-old shooter, Salvador Ramos, was in a standoff with law enforcement officers for about a half-hour after firing on students and teachers, Rep. Tony Gonzales, whose district includes Uvalde, told CNN’s Jake Tapper, citing a briefing he was given.

“And then (the shooting) stops, and he barricades himself in. That’s where there’s kind of a lull in the action,” Gonzales said. “All of it, I understand, lasted about an hour, but this is where there’s kind of a 30-minute lull. They feel as if they’ve got him barricaded in. The rest of the students in the school are now leaving.”

(more)

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/25/us/uvalde-texas-elementary-school-shooting-wednesday/index.html

so 60 + 30= 90 which is what some reports were saying, 90 minutes after they arrived, which if it is true was pretty shoddy and may have accounted towards the amount killed. 

A child was saying that a policeman called out if you need help, call out help which a girl did and then the gunman shot her. 

The police will have to explain why they did nothing whilst the teachers were throwing themselves in front of the children.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The whole thing is disgusting and as many have said the Republican Governor and GOP have blood all over their hands. The Dem's too as they have proved and are known by the GOP to be too weak, too acquiescent, too cowardly, and too busy protecting their form of 'the grift' to do what is necessary to protect the children. I can't begin to tell you how utterly sickened, grief stricken, and disgusted I am. How sick, how utterly sick do you have to be?

Edited by Tropposurfer
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

The whole thing is disgusting and as many have said the Republican Governor and GOP have blood all over their hands. The Dem's too as they have proved and are known by the GOP to be too weak, too acquiescent, too cowardly, and too busy protecting their form of the grift to do what is necessary to protect the children. I can't begin to tell you how utterly sickened, greief stricken, and disgusted I am.

Amen bro. Cowards and tyrants would rather pull over a car and issue a bloody ticket.  How many times you have seen on social media of trafficking stops and 4 sodding patrol cars turn up.

I'm not an American they have seriously got to get together and sort out these cowards. Politicians and cops 

hold the police responsible along with the B#####d with the gun 

terrible police work ..if they could not do it they should have sent for someone who could  ..i hope heads roll and justice is served against these incompetent morons 

RIP those lost and condolence to all the families..