Present ATM limits and fees

Can anyone give me an updated guide to withdrawal limits and fees now being charged in BKK using a non-Thai bankcard. In the past some banks were better than others but seem to recall that they standardised across all Thai banks about the time Covid hit.

I use to go in a high St bank and get £ - baht via debit card it was 220 charge at ATM and 180 in bank but still paid UK bank charges.

I use Wise now best you get a Thai bank account. 

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, DrJoy said:

Krungsri allows 30,000 THB per pull at a charge of 220 thb

Remember that your home bank must allow the 30k at current exchange rate of card.  And if you get the option to have amount displayed in home currency (they use various terms to confuse) decline it - you want exchange in Thai Baht (or you get a very poor exchange rate).  Bangkok Bank limit is 25k per pull (local or foreign if authorized).  Believe many ATM's still only programed to allow 20k per pull from other banks.

• Like 1

They will charge you 220 baht fee for withdrawal with foreign ATM card.

How much you can take out per time, vary between 20 000 - 30 000 THB depending on which bank the ATM is connected to.

How much you can withdraw totally in one day/week/month, depends on which limits are set for the account you have in your bank.