How long is a Thailand Pass valid ?

Slightly different question: I will leave my home country around June 21, and visit other countries before going to Thailand on July 16. I would like to apply for the Thai Pass before I leave my home in Europe, however.

Is there a maximum number of days before entering Thailand, to apply for the Thailand Pass, or can it be done anytime? Can I do it next week already, while entering July 16 only?

At least, I would like to have sorted (and printed) out everything before leaving Europe.

8 hours ago, MajorTom said:

I have the same dates as you. Approved and printed just a few days ago. It has now been revoked without notice. Replaced by a 3 day window from the 9th. If you scan the QR code, you will most likely see the same has happened to yours. I only checked because i happened to read this thread. God knows why the flying circus had to tamper with this.. and zero notifications. Well done ????

This is, I don't know, insane?

Went through multiple changes with the airlines due to rescheduling, and ended up with a new flight............4 days............earlier.

I just missed the new 3-day window. 

I scanned the QR-code, and went to the website where my Thailand Pass is listed as VALID and APPROVED,  but unfortunately the "Valid for Entry" date is unreadable, hidden under the green "Personal Info" banner.

So register again....and it's changed?

Now enter only the last vaccination, and no need to enter permanent foreign address.

New Thailand Pass QR code received after ~30 minutes.

Valid from flight date + 3 days.

Also got a free bonus "Health Beware Card" telling me "Welcome to Thailand!  Come for the soapies, stay for the monkeypox!"

Edited by NoDisplayName

6 hours ago, Flying Saucage said:

Is there a maximum number of days before entering Thailand, to apply for the Thailand Pass, or can it be done anytime? Can I do it next week already, while entering July 16 only?

It can be applied for up to 60 days before your date of arrival. You will need your arrival flight number when registering for the Thailand Pass. https://tp.consular.go.th/

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2022 at 10:01 PM, Baron Samedi said:

Thank you very much for your help TVC ????

Btw who are you? The name that you've chosen seems to be business oriented. What do you do exactly? Visa runs or things like that? Just curious ????

They are a fee for service company that charge to help people that can't be bothered or are confused but simple documents. They link to subscribed hotels and insurance ootions which can be helpful in some instances but you can also find other choices they don't ist.

The ThaiPass is issued for travel no move than 60 days in advance and has a 7 day window before and after the date you list for your intended travel. It's a single use document so each time you travel with it it expires and can not be used again. You do not need to apply for visa or ThaiPass at the same time. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

This has changed in June, it's no longer like this.

So the  "clear as a bell explanation"  below does not apply now .................. ????? Unbelievable...

On 6/4/2022 at 2:18 AM, BangkokAlan said:

I did mine on 29th May for a flight on 17th June. I got my QR code approval the next day although they quote 48hrs. It is now valid 1 week before your submitted arrival date and 7 days after. So mine is available for use 10-24th June with a 17th June arrival date.

Best we can hope for is they p****s it off before November 2022.

Edited by bluejets

6 hours ago, Dan O said:

The ThaiPass is issued for travel no move than 60 days in advance and has a 7 day window before and after the date you list for your intended travel.

Used to be the case but they seem to have now changed this to +/- 3 days.

Even passes alre4ady issued that stated 7 days, when scanned now show 3.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Used to be the case but they seem to have now changed this to +/- 3 days.

Even passes alre4ady issued that stated 7 days, when scanned now show 3.

Must be a real recent change as I came last week and mine still showed + - 7 days    yet another surprise

On 6/4/2022 at 1:42 PM, PJ71 said:

I don't think i've ever had any of my Thai Passes scanned upon arrival but i might be wrong, it's all a blur passing thru airport.

I arrived last night and there was a cursory glance at it at the check point before a couple of stamps on the TM6.  Immigration had no interest in it.

On 6/3/2022 at 10:01 PM, Baron Samedi said:

Thank you very much for your help TVC ????

Btw who are you? The name that you've chosen seems to be business oriented. What do you do exactly? Visa runs or things like that? Just curious ????

Sorry I missed this direct question.

We are a Bangkok based visa agency which provides visa services to expats all over Thailand.

You can message my team via LINE at any time if you need any extension services, or run into any issues.

Our reviews page is HERE if you're curious.

20 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

What exactly does, "Fully Vaccinated", mean?

At least 2 shots of covid 19 vaccine with the 2nd one done at least 2 weeks before you arrive in the country.

58 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

I followed the link to the Thai Pass website and found this term, "Fully Vaccinated".

What exactly does, "Fully Vaccinated", mean?

Heres a more detailed page about what Fully Vaccinated means by the TAT.

https://www.tatnews.org/2022/05/covid-19-vaccine-guide-for-travellers-to-thailand/

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

At least 2 shots of covid 19 vaccine with the 2nd one done at least 2 weeks before you arrive in the country.

I just read your answer to this question on a thread that asked the same question as I did.  

My shots were completed March of 2021, before traveling to Thailand in April 2021.   So, this does bring up the additional question that was also asked in the other thread.   

How long are the two shots good for?   In my case, I was sick for weeks in March of 2020 but I was not diagnosed with covid by a doctor.   My doctor who I saw while sick in 2020, only said I did not have strep throat and did not have the flu.   

Shortly after seeing my doctor, I lost all sense of taste!  One year later I was vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine.  

9 hours ago, radiochaser said:

I just read your answer to this question on a thread that asked the same question as I did.  

My shots were completed March of 2021, before traveling to Thailand in April 2021.   So, this does bring up the additional question that was also asked in the other thread.   

How long are the two shots good for?  

There is no time limit/expiration (in terms of Thailand Pass).

• Thanks 1