Could I buy a condo for 1 .5m baht?

On 6/6/2022 at 12:53 AM, Onerak said:

Two bed room for 1.5 mil in Jomtien is very rare and possibly very old condo and badly maintained.  One bedroom 35sqm - I have seen a few and newer ones and well maintained. Can rent now for 15K/month in Jomtien due to lack of tourists. 

7k upwards a month around Pratumnak- brand  new small..or large but old but properly maintained

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 8:51 AM, Sparktrader said:

Any links for bang saray rentals?

Sorry don't have anything but there are properties for rent on most estates for the condos too they will be let by individuals. I recommend popping down and taking a good look around. East of Sukhumvit has most of the estates and rental houses, west of Sukhumvit and around the village  has the condos. 

Not planning on visiting the village as driving is difficult at the moment. Broken thumb.

Get a good agent(s) to find one for you, it's worth the extra. They will unearth more than you will manage if they're any good. 

I can't nominate any for your area. Thailand is a buyer's market, always has been, be patient, lots of of distressed selling will hit the market this year and next!