Where to buy marijuana here

JustThisOnePostOnly

8 hours ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

why don't you produce some proof that cannabis has been legalised in Thailand? 

Everything I've read so far - which includes reliable news sources that give quotes from Thai government ministers states that they have only legailised products with a maximum of 0.2%..

The  link you provided to an Asean Now comes up with 'not available' and you offer no other sources.  I'd be happy to believe that Thailand has finally seen sense and FULLY legalised weed but without an official notice, I won't be taking any risks.

When you offer an argument - provide evidence, otherwise its nothing more than an opinion - and its an opinion that goes against what's actually been announced by the Thai government.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think most members here (me included) would be happy to believe that cannabis has been legalised if they are given proof.  At the moment all the evidence points to the fact that what has in fact been legalised is little more than Hemp.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, vidgra said:

No-one would be happier than me if 'real' cannabis was legalised but all the evidence so far says that the THC content must not be more than 0.2%.  Even today's thread by webfact is very confusing.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Start the seeds in Jiffy pellets .......... works every time.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i707350040-s1357946024.html

Put Jiffy pellet in water for 10 mins.

Remove from water, dig hole in top 2cm deep (toothpick)

Insert seed (pointy end down), and cover (use toothpick)

Put in a dark place with restricted access to air (I use an empty paracetamol pill box)

Look at it every day (no need to water), when the head pops up, plant Jiffy in a flower pot immediately and put in a sunny place.

These are ready for a bigger pot.

IMG_20191202_133808 (1).jpg

Not particularly in relation to seedlings but how do you go on with temps there?  In summer I have to switch to nights here as once the temps get past 32 - 33 degrees things start slowing down. If I run in the daytime, the temps on flower regularly reach 36 - 40 degrees even with LED's and that just about stops things.  Thankfully its the UK so summer is usually on a Thursday but I often wonder how indoor growers go on in Thailand.  An option is to use Co2 but I've never tried it and have no problems running at night.

I bought weed from Candyland, and it's the real thing. One hit can last me a couple hours.

I speak as a former 20-year pothead.

But Candyland does not sell smoking pipes.

Does anyone know a store in Pattaya that sells smoking pipes?

Maybe even a tobacco products store? (wood pipes or glass pipes, doesn't matter)

• Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 8:31 PM, TacoKhun said:

if you noticed shops selling weed brownies and they have been selling them for months all over pattaya, eat one brownie and the evening is over, dont know how much THC there, but they knock you out for real.

I ate two of them the other day and went out for a meal at a Thai restaurant. An hour after consumption I was wiped out 555. 

Should have stayed home and anticipated what was gonna happen.

On 6/10/2022 at 5:22 AM, KhaoYai said:

I beg to differ - see a couple of posts up.  They only quote extracts but I'm 100% certain that if you were found to have plants at home that were producing weed with a normal THC content, you'd get nicked.  I won't be trying it unless that point is clarified.

Besides, what's the point of growing the plant if you can't use its product?  Do you think your average Somchai can extract resin and reduce the THC content?  Only a skilled chemist knows how to do that - and who'd want to?

My mate - who is your average Somchai, thinks the new law is wonderful and has set up a grow already - he will not believe that he won't be legally able to smoke what he produces. And it seems much of the Thai population thinks that cannabis has been fully legalised - poor them when plod comes calling.  Yet another source of Tea Money for the BIB.

This is where I am with it all as well.  

Shame as I would grow my own in a heartbeat if I know I can legally grow and smoke it and have no bother from the cops. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Start the seeds in Jiffy pellets .......... works every time.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i707350040-s1357946024.html

Put Jiffy pellet in water for 10 mins.

Remove from water, dig hole in top 2cm deep (toothpick)

Insert seed (pointy end down), and cover (use toothpick)

Put in a dark place with restricted access to air (I use an empty paracetamol pill box)

Look at it every day (no need to water), when the head pops up, plant Jiffy in a flower pot immediately and put in a sunny place.

These are ready for a bigger pot.

IMG_20191202_133808 (1).jpg

One task down.  I've got my Jiffy Pellet order in to Lazada with enough extra for my tomatoes.   Gotta get those planted too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, connda said:

One task down.  I've got my Jiffy Pellet order in to Lazada with enough extra for my tomatoes.   Gotta get those planted too.

Ordered my seeds and Jiffy pellets yesterday. ????

Currently browsing for a frame for the anti bird netting.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Put in a dark place with restricted access to air

My wife is going to be so annoyed when she comes home from work today to find that half of her clothes have been emptied out of her wardrobe.

Besides, who needs more than 3 bras and one handbag?

Mine does.  She doesn't have a walk-in closet.  She has an entire room dedicated to clothes.  <laughs>

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

No arguing in the stoners thread. Everything B cool. 

I can actually relate to a MAGA guy when I'm this wasted and my brain functioning at 3%.

Hey, hey, hey, brain function should be set at 0.2% or lower in ganja related threads. ???? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

Growing indoors in the initial stages is relatively easy but as the plants start to mature, the problems with humidity and the heat from the lamps in the tents lead to all sorts of problems with mould and fungus.  So easy to spend 2 months getting them mature but those last 2 months before you can think of harvesting is problematic here in Thailand. Trichoderma is meant to help with this but my last crop wasnt able to be saved.  I think it would be great to have a separate forum on Thaivisa to glean more wisdom and knowledge because to do it well takes a fair bit of expertise

In Thailand surely it can grow well outdoors without to much effort ? I believe in Lebanon it did/is still growing as a native plant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/9/2022 at 11:11 PM, JustThisOnePostOnly said:

I'm in a condo though which overlooking the ocean doesn't get any sun.

Or is the suggestion that I can buy the tent, the lamps, all of that hydro stuff here in Thailand?

It would satisfy my consistency requirements.  I'll think about it. Thanks.

Yes, all the indoor grower kit paraphernalia is available in Thailand, as been for years. 

Just as bongs and dildoes, meth pipes, and expired rancid  poppers, all illegal, can be bought at any night market, nationwide. 

Also, look for any pipe hawker with a hand drawn ganja leaf poster stuck onto his stall wall, they'll see you sorted out after a quick dash down a nearby Soi. ????

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Some posters seem to think that growing the stuff is now a free for all but it is only permitted for those who have registered an application to produce it...

"Dr Paisarn, the FDA secretary-general, said the decriminalisation regulation permits individuals to grow cannabis at home after registering with the FDA".   

If you're not registered (with a Thai ID number) you won't be doing it legally.

The missus has her medical oil card, and has been growing her own girls out the back for the past two years. Now, she's a legal registered grower too!

She's laughing at the THC % nonsense, nobody cares!

On 6/10/2022 at 1:09 AM, Bday Prang said:

The "brick" weed referred to tends to vary in quality, some of it can be very strong indeed and would hold its own against some of the modern strains in  my opinion, particularly regarding the length of the high. Modern commercially produced strains seem to me to produce a rather short lasting high leaving the user wanting more, especially when grown hydroponically. Whereas I generally find traditionally grown brick weed  produces a longer lasting more "rounded" high and without the desire to smoke one after the other,  Although due to the inherently hermaphroditic nature of Thai "brick" weed there can often be problems regarding the excessive amount of seeds, so its best to find a regular supplier you can trust regarding quality 

A couple of years ago a kilo was available for 20k baht and we regularly scored smaller amounts of around 25 gram for 1000 baht 

I got mine for a few years from a Thai coppers son in a town in Central Thailand on the drive back to Chiang Mai from Bangkok (no roadblocks going north!) Those seeds started my missus' grower journey. At one point we had eight distinct trees from various bricks, none of them were bad, some were very good indeed!

Our police-related supplier was a laid back chap who got his bricks from falling off the back of a police truck! We once got high with him and his mates, and he organised a plain clothes motorcycle guide back to our motel to avoid the local city roadblocks! ????????????

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tonko said:

I bought weed from Candyland, and it's the real thing. One hit can last me a couple hours.

I speak as a former 20-year pothead.

But Candyland does not sell smoking pipes.

Does anyone know a store in Pattaya that sells smoking pipes?

Maybe even a tobacco products store? (wood pipes or glass pipes, doesn't matter)

Easy enough to make ya own