Police instructed to adjust their procedures after cannabis is officially removed from Category 5 narcotics list

webfact

23 hours ago, candide said:

It makes sense to restrict the amount of THC in food. Ingesting an unknown amount of THC can be very painful and even dangerous. If there is too much THC, once it's inside your body the discomfort lasts for hours. On top of it, some people may be stupid enough to drink alcoholl while eating food containing cannabis.

Smoking is safer as you can dose and scale what you smoke.As long as you  dont get boozed at the same time.

What are you smoking? It's not Cannabis, that's for sure! ????????????

21 hours ago, shdmn said:

Yes it is still illegal, just like prostitution is still illegal.  So this is kind of the same thing now as I see it.  IIlegal but tolerated. 

I am hoping you are right, but I'll let others smoke it openly and see what happens. I can still see it being a cash cow for the police, as you have to register thru some app to be growing it legally. If the cops see some plants growing and ask to see your registration it could become costly. Just saying that at any time, if they so desired, the cops could grab anybody because everything is over 0.2% THC

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2022 at 7:24 PM, Smithson said:

The gay marriage law won't see 3,000 released from jail. This law is much more important and overdue .

you should live in EU, so many retarded countries have legalized same sex marriage but not weed... idiots that they all are.