Unusual pick up places

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I have met truly beautiful, younger Thai women, who have told me they have always had positive perceptions of foreign men, like the fact that some are very capable of fidelity, loyalty, trust, deep love, displaying a romantic nature, and being consistently kind and generous toward them. 

And some of those same women have told me they mistrust most Thai men, can't depend on them for loyalty or faithfulness, and would rather be with a foreigner. So, it just depends. 

There are many foreigners  on this forum who boast about being unfaithful  to their partner/Wife . 

Actually, I can't ever recall anyone ever saying that they are faithful to their partner . always seem to have a bit on the side  

Whenever people have assured me that I am different from X, I have found that not to be true -and usually found the claim that I am different from X have some element of self-serving flattery in it.

We love going to Jamaica. Every single cab driver and bartender never ever encountered an older Bob Marley fan before. At least, not like me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 10:33 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Although if she is too drunk, you could then be facing rape charges , if she wasnt sober enough to give consent , you could get charged with rape

In most cases, it's the guy who is probably legless drunk. Lol.

Although, I get that consent doesn't work that way.