Marijuana latest: PM says everyone concerned - Anutin exasperated over "overdose" reports amid recreational use

webfact

On 6/15/2022 at 8:35 AM, ikke1959 said:

Maybe they should have gone to The Netherlands firs before making decisions.. They have a a lot of experience with it, but as usual.. the Government doesn't need any help from anyone because they are all knowing and they first do things don't think about the consequences , and than when there are problems they have don't have solutions, or don't know how to handle. The whole Cannabis project was doomed to fail even before it was legalized... But the Pm promised happiness and everyone using cannabis is making everyone happy. . 

Reminded me of an experience I had as Exe. Director of a Sister City (Twinned City) program in Kentucky. We had a Dutch Mayor, his Head of Public Security and Police Chief in for a Law Enforcement Exchange. While meeting with the Kentucky State Police we were told of how 50% of State Police law enforcement monies were spent on marijuana suppression. I pointed out that I could visit the Dutch Mayor’s city, have a coffee and joint in a cafe and not cause any alarm, that perhaps there was a better way for Kentucky … crickets. I should point out that for many years the growing on marijuana has been Kentucky’s largest cash crop (albeit illegal).

• Like 1