Nong Prue administrative authorities inspect wire disentangling operations around Soi Boonsampan

snoop1130

S__10485771-631x420.jpg

Nong Prue administrative authorities inspected wire disentangling operations on Soi Boonsampan in Banglamung, today, June 16th.

Nong Prue Mayor Winai Inpitak appointed the deputy mayor, Somchoke Yindeesuk, to inspect the wire disentangling operations on Soi Boonsampan to keep the wires orderly and secure.

Somchoke stated on the mayor’s behalf that today’s operation was made possible by the Nong Prue subdistrict and the Electric Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT). There were two other disentangling projects at Khao Noi and Khao Talo communities.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/06/16/nong-prue-administrative-authorities-inspect-wire-disentangling-operations-around-soi-boonsampan/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-06-16

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

disentangling projects at Khao Noi and Khao Talo communities.

I thought Boonsampan was Khao Noi?  Took me eighty minutes at the height of rush hour to do my usual one kilometre journey from Suk.  Guess what! Not a single COP on duty; AND my internet has been a lot slower!

Drove up Khao Noi the other day and I must say it's really has gone downhill. Road is in a state of disrepair and buildings falling apart... I'm glad I moved to a nicer part of the Darkside...

Edited by scotsdude

This Minicality Nongprue is a joke in charge to make sure something like this doesn't happen like everything come to administer after the problem get out of hand. 

Then how many Mayors do they have in the area?  Mayor in town,  Mayor in Jomtien,  Mayor Banglamung,  even after they clean up take it from thousands to a few thousand it still looks the same????

In another year they will come back to the same problem that existed for 20 plus years same with everything else while they all get richer and richer at the expense of their own people! 

Edited by thailand49

On 6/17/2022 at 6:41 AM, jacko45k said:

We have a lot of examples of guys in nice decorated shirts 'inspecting' things, but they also need to 'crack a whip'.......

Judging from the identical creases in those shirts they were all new and straight out of the packing just for the photoshoot.

• Haha 1

"...keep the wires orderly and secure." "Keep" implies that in some era of life on earth the wires were "orderly and secure". Perhaps "For the first time make orderly and secure" would be better, if that was the goal and not just a photo op