Foreigner arrested in connection with murder of ladyboy in Surin - he was "hiding in Pattaya" say media

webfact

4 hours ago, Speedhump said:

I do refer to katoey as 'she'. It seem reasonable to allow them dignity. 

Not them all, most of the ones that work as prostitutes in tourist areas are not worthy of respect - wouldn't trust them at all.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jimbo53 said:

Get that Police team after the 'Red Bull' Boss..

It is obvious we will see a headline soon saying the Statute Of Limitation has expired,and he can come back into the country,what a sad system,and so called professional's that allow him to wander the World freely,after killing someone

He took her phone and sent messages, he also took her bank card to pay for car debts. 

18 hours ago, bbko said:

So he allegedly kills someone 3 weeks prior and doesn't flee the country?  Either they got the wrong guy or he's incredibly stupid.

Maybe they knew his name and would catch him if he tried to leave via the airport, but murderers usually get caught and it's a seansless crime 

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Not them all, most of the ones that work as prostitutes in tourist areas are not worthy of respect - wouldn't trust them at all.

You have personal experience?

I'd love to read about it.

7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I do understand that, I'm sure they attain a certain mindset from their peers when they start that job. But they're only a subset of the katoey population of Thailand (I don't know the statistics), I suppose they're the only ones that many farang come across (I didn't intend that pun but I'll leave it in, oops, another one....).

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Speedhump said:
1 hour ago, wombat said:

Go to third floor Nana Plaza and get your own

I love how they're always on the upper floors. 

Well away from my frolics with the lovely ladies. 

Same in Singapore, 4 floors of whores have the ladyboy's on the upper floors. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

UPDATE:

Ladybody murder: Many twists - Lithuanian denies everything and blames mother - dog found with monk

image.jpeg

Picture: Thai Rath

There have been many developments in the murder of 31 year old transgender man Theerapong Lamleua who was found earlier in the week in a storeroom at a house in Prasat district of Surin, NE Thailand.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1263187-ladybody-murder-many-twists-lithuanian-denies-everything-and-blames-mother-dog-found-with-monk/

4 hours ago, wombat said:

Yeah, they are a real pain in the <deleted>. 

Aggressive, touchy.

I remember when I was there with my young daughter in a pram and they were coming up to us and touching me, totally against Thai standards and etiquette. 

21 hours ago, Balder said:

This guy is a Lithuanian and he meet this ladyboy several times. This must be a complete stupid. He could have left the country straight after he killed her. Either he is stupid or he didn't do it. Nobody with a clear mind kill anyone and then go to Pattaya where many knew him. I think he would think Thailand would be the last place to spend the rest of his life behind bars... Something is not correct... 

Nobody with a clear mind kills 

On 6/17/2022 at 4:56 PM, Mansell said:

One guy in the states was in another city and had CCTV footage in his hotel proving he was there. But he had actually flown in, killed five people, then flown back and appeared at the hotel desk asking for mail…..very clever.

I dont understand. It might be the way you wrote it. Please clarify why this is clever. It doesnt make sense what you wrote