Advice on this T shot?

georgegeorgia

I'm 62yo and I think I may need a testereone shot but I have no idea about it

There is a clinic in Bangkok offering a T shot for 15000 baht , it's says it's a nebido shot ?

I have no idea what that is , a brand of testereone?

My questions to you are is one shot ok ?

Is there a difference in testereone shots ?

I have absolutely no idea guys so if you can help me out 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Thanks 1

Nebido is a official approved medication for Testosterone replacement treatment, and I have experience with Nebido. Myself have better experience with andriol testocaps, the original gel caps by organon (not thai copy), androgel 50mg from Besins, and also micro dosing Enenthate from bayer, or  Rotexmedica. 

First of all go to a proper anti age hormon dr, and do your bloodwork and make a sober plan with someone who can help and guide you in the beginning. When you first start, it will most likely be a treatment for life. 

I can not from my experience advise you to start with Nebido, because it is a very high dose with a high peak in T, and a slow descaling for months. In my opinion better to keep levels stable as possible to normal high for your age. 

• Like 2

Nebido is a brand, it’s testosterone undecanote, the undecanoate is the ester which slows down the release of the testosterone overtime in your body. 

Nebido shot can work but all the testosterone clinics in USA usually use testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate is similar which they have in pharmacies for around 200baht (bayer brand 250mg/ml). The caveat is you have to take it weekly. Nebido claims one injection every 10-14 weeks but it’s undecanoate ester probably won’t last that long, I would guess it would last more like 8 weeks or less. 15,000 seems a bit steep but I’m not sure what clinics charge here. 

If you don’t live with a girl you can use androgel which is what I prefer to use, unfortunately I live with my girlfriend so I have to use testosterone enanthate. With androgel you just put some gel on your shoulders and the testosterone is absorbed through the skin. I forget the price in Thailand, I think like 3000 baht a month at pharmacies 

If I were you I’d have a clinch teach me to use testosterone enanthate injection or just use the gel. 

On 6/23/2022 at 3:58 AM, georgegeorgia said:

Yes thanks,do you know where I can buy this androgel from in Pattaya or Bangkok?

I got mine at bangkok hospital but they have it in some pharmacies as well. 

You can try Siam pharmacy in pleonchit, they have a line account and do shipping. I went there when I lived in bangkok and they’ve always were great. 

most big pharmacies I went to had androgel though 

This site appears to be sellingf it online  http://androgel.takraonline.com/

I have no excperience with that site sio no idea re quality/genuiness

Testosterone replacement therapy is a not a simple matrer and as others have said, you need to get baseline lab tests and should best be  under the supervision of a doctor specializing in it, at least in the beginning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Testosterone replacement therapy is a not a simple matrer and as others have said, you need to get baseline lab tests and should best be  under the supervision of a doctor specializing in it, at least in the beginning.

Exactly this - self diagnosis of hormones is akin to home dentistry with a black & decker, maybe it works but if not,........

• Haha 1

And it can be so many underlaying causes to how he feel and his case, that maybe can be solved just by going to a proper dr and do a proper health check. 

TRT doesnt solve everything!

So many things that can lead to low T, that can be fixed without trt. 

On 6/24/2022 at 5:58 AM, dj230 said:

You can try Siam pharmacy in pleonchit, they have a line account and do shipping. I went there when I lived in bangkok and they’ve always were great. 

The price 3 days ago was 2,350 per box. 

On 6/24/2022 at 8:47 AM, Sheryl said:

I used to buy from this company when you could pay online with a debit card. Now they require a atm bank to bank transfer. Not worth the hassle. 

I have bought Androgel from a seller on Lazada. In is not listed in the sellers Lazada store site, but if you contact the seller by chat and asked to buy Androgel he will give you instructions. The price is 2,399 a box. He is in Bangkok.  PM  and I will send you the sellers name.