Thailand Pass REMOVED

snoop1130

12 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

Why is this fresh news, it was announced ages ago?

Same reason why we get a "deaths on the road" article every couple of days:

the  "journalists" on this forum need clicks.

Be sure there will be a few more such "updated news" as we approach July 1st.

7 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I usually rely on my doctor for medical advice..not the windows xp guy

A lot of honorary degrees given to people who don't have a clue about the subject.

They even give Peace Nobel Prize to people who actually promote wars and conflicts.

It's more a way for the University to get a moment in the news, than Bill Gates who probably will close it in a drawer and forget about it.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

Why is this fresh news, it was announced ages ago?

Cuz flip-flopping and changes happen here more often than not. I don't believe anything here until it actually happens...and even then still wary. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, hughrection said:

I will go out on a limb and assume that you are over 70 with some health issues. If yes or have a immune compromised system, then probably protection is provided somewhat. For the vast majority with a functioning immune system - the omicron presents no dangers.

Please let's not go down this road again & agree to disagree.

Deaths from COVID-19 by age band - Office for National Statistics (ons.gov.uk)

If you claimed the world was flat, I wouldn't "agree to disagree" cuz you're flat out wrong, just as you're wrong about everything else you've posted in our discussion. You're backpedaling now, focusing on Omicron where your first statement claimed the vaccination didn't work.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, hughrection said:

Still requiring a vaccine to a virus that doesn't work.

Seriously ... what's the point. You don't need the COV insurance, so why the insistence on the vaccine? Is it a money grab?  ????

If someone is vaccinated, insurance is not necessary.

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

If someone is vaccinated, insurance is not necessary.

Again, nothing makes sense!

If vaccinated, you can get omicron, get sick and die. (depending on age and co-morbidities) You will need hospital care & so now you don't have the ability to pay because you are vaccinated and so don't need COV insurance. It's Madness I tell ya. 

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

It was announced on this forum 8 days ago but...  

Perhaps members were not reading here 8 days ago...????

One really must think of others, I mean, many subjects come up time and time again, why is that, well I just told you...????

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

With a $10,000 health insurance requirement also being removed, Thailand, starting July 1st, 2022, will welcome all travelers with proof of vaccination, a negative pre-arrival RT-PCR or professional ATK test result, or a negative pre-arrival RT-PCR or professional ATK test result.

At last.

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Perhaps members were not reading here 8 days ago...????

One really must think of others, I mean, many subjects come up time and time again, why is that, well I just told you...????

Ok, so I guess there will be a 30 June update that Thai Pass no longer required from tomorrow, and another on July 1 to say no longer required from today

5 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

Ok, so I guess there will be a 30 June update that Thai Pass no longer required from tomorrow, and another on July 1 to say no longer required from today

maybe another on the 2nd to say expired two days ago ????

19 hours ago, Grecian said:

The world is finally back to normal after spending all its wealth on what Bill Gates was recently caught saying was a relatively mild, flu like virus that was only a problem to the very aged!

The resultant inflation is on its way to making everything 50% more expensive. But I guess we should be happy at least the bureaucratic inflation is subsiding.

The world? 

Defined as....??