Getting a dog to RELEASE - WHO KNEW !

CharlieH

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

Except here youd end up in JAIL !

How's that ? That video was staged  with people filming quite obviously. Most dogs don't wait for  the camera crew to turn up before attacking, they by nature are pack animals so will attack alone when they perceive they have a chance which is usually when a person is working alone. So tell me how, if you are out on your own, a crazed, possibly rabid animal , attacks you and you club it over the head will see you end up in jail ?  Just asking as I doubt the Thai satellite high resolution facial recognition satellites are in orbit yet so quite who will report you ?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CharlieH said:
15 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I'll just take my blade out and slit it's throat.

Ends the attack, and prevents future attacks ... win win.

Except here youd end up in JAIL ! [Probably]

500b and a wai should take care of that no ? 

4 minutes ago, Excel said:

How's that ? That video was staged  with people filming quite obviously. Most dogs don't wait for  the camera crew to turn up before attacking, they by nature are pack animals so will attack alone when they perceive they have a chance which is usually when a person is working alone. So tell me how, if you are out on your own, a crazed, possibly rabid animal , attacks you and you club it over the head will see you end up in jail ?  Just asking as I doubt the Thai satellite high resolution facial recognition satellites are in orbit yet so quite who will report you ?

Club it ? You taking it out of context, that comment was in response to producing a knife and SLITTING ITs THROAT ! Dogs are protected in Thailand.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Club it ? You taking it out of context, that comment was in response to producing a knife and SLITTING ITs THROAT ! Dogs are protected in Thailand.

So tell me, in the context of my post, even slitting its throat, who would report you ?  

1 minute ago, Excel said:

So tell me, in the context of my post, even slitting its throat, who would report you ?  

Well we can play "ifs" all day, but in your description al9ne out of sight, unless a witness no one obviously. But in a shopping centre or street youd have a problem I would think.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Well we can play "ifs" all day, but in your description al9ne out of sight, unless a witness no one obviously. But in a shopping centre or street youd have a problem I would think.

Well I think most on here have more intelligence then to do it in full public view. As a matter of interest, and I have been here a very long time, I have never seen one dog inside a shopping centre, well the four legged variety anyway ????

Just now, sipi said:

If I was chomping on a steak and someone shoved their thumb up my bum, I'd let go too.

Well maybe you but for the other 10% of the population that lean the other way who knows ????

• Haha 1

I would have thought a bucket of water would be enough. Or getting the hind legs, I seem to remember that from another thread.

IMO people who own pitbulls are like people with handguns, a manifestation  of their insecurity. Single purpose only.

24 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

If it was a Pitbull out of control even a stick on the head would do nothing so slicing it's throat or a bullet would be the answer. Against the law but the breed should be against the law, as it is in several countries. 

• Like 2

I have heard. Only if you can, and if your life depends on it. If you're being attacked and you're unarmed, throw the dog on its back and push it's front legs outwards to the ground. Apparently their legs aren't designed for that the the ribcage will split, killing the dog.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sipi said:

I have heard. Only if you can, and if your life depends on it. If you're being attacked and you're unarmed, throw the dog on its back and push it's front legs outwards to the ground. Apparently their legs aren't designed for that the the ribcage will split, killing the dog.

Will not work,impossible to do.

Just now, CharlieH said:

Heard the same about pulling front legs apart. Never tried it myself though. ???? too close to the angry end for me ????

The guy in my village does that regularly, and they split apart cleanly, well after 2 hours on the BBQ it does.

• Like 1