LAZADA Website difficulty

Maybole

I have a longstanding account with Lazada.

Recently, I have been trying to log-in to place an order. The site either rejects my log-in as incorrect user name or password. I AM inputing the correct details, so I try again. It then requires an identity confirmation and announces it has sent an EMail to my address. I have received no EMail

I have tried 3 different computers using Firefox on Linux Mint and Windows 10. I have also tried 2 different 3BB networks with no success.

Is any other member having difficulty with Lazada?

Can any member suggest a cure?

1.  Log on in Thai language screen - have had issues when using English screen at times.  Once logged on can go to English.

2.  Delete cookies - have no idea how that is done on Firefox.

3.  Try different browser.

46 minutes ago, Maybole said:

It then requires an identity confirmation and announces it has sent an EMail to my address. I have received no EMail

Are you clicking the "Send" button in the notification? Until you do it doesn't send the mail.

Then you put the OTP in the box and click "verify".

• Like 1

Have had exactly the same issue the last month or so. My best guess is they are trying to force us to use the app.

Tracking used to be good via the website too, but detailed information (from what I can see and depending on courier) is now only in the app.

ive just tried logging in using browser (edge) with email confirmation

the email hasn't arrived yet, so maybe a bug in the system 

Edited by bolt

I have have tried all the suggestion without success. 

So, I dug up an old laptop with Windows 7 installed and tried again. no good, clicking verify by EMail failed to produce any response.

I then tried the same laptop using Google Chrome and it all worked , no need for verification and my order has been accepted. WIHIH.

I actually had to do this today.

Chrome on W11, click the "send" button, got the code in Gmail, filled in the box and hit verify.

30 seconds at most, annoying but it just worked.