Brownies

splodger

Make them yourself. It's easy. You can whip up a batch in one bowl in about 15 minutes. And if you don't have an oven, you can use the microwave (although an oven is obviously better.) Moreover, all the ingredients that you need probably won't cost more than 2 store-bought brownies.

Just now, jaywalker2 said:

Make them yourself. It's easy. You can whip up a batch in one bowl in about 15 minutes. And if you don't have an oven, you can use the microwave (although an oven is obviously better.) Moreover, all the ingredients that you need probably won't cost more than 2 store-bought brownies.

Yep. I was so desperate for a good brownie, I learned how to make them in a rice cooker, and later (better/easier) a crock pot. 

If you want something done right....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Makro makes some decent ones, around 50 Baht for a box of six. They're in the chiller by the bakery section. Watch for the date, though, they go stale pretty quickly.

I always grab a few (6) when 2 for 1, as the freeze nicely.  1 box (6 pcs) goes fast with me & the dog, so no worries of going stale. 

Not up there with the 'Betty Crocker/Duncan Hines' chewy fudge brownies, easy enough to do yourself out of the box mix, but a quick & easy snack, and cheap enough.

If you take a walk down 3rd Road keep your eyes on the pavements plenty of brownies to be found....just avoid standing on one though LOL

sorry....feeling giddy this morning.