Tim 'Sharky' Ward looks almost unrecognisable as he is spotted back in Australia after leaving his life in Thailand

webfact

20 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I don't get how a known criminal will cultivate a persona that draws attention to himself to his own detriment.  In LOS I get it, he had access to a certain high-level pocket. 

Anyone else remember this guy?

image.jpeg.6fe3e9e8e3c0ececc9e824fedfb997d8.jpegT

Ti m Newton off Thethaiger before the tats were removed?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Yeah I remember that ... funny, bizarre, and semi-unhinged as heck

Something about his claims that the police had gone into his apartment and taken his gold jewelry. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, grain said:

There was an incident several years ago when he went into Pattaya Police Station and filmed him shouting and swearing at the Thai police. At the time I wondered why the hell haven't they arrested and deported him?

Below is vid of the incident . His apartment was burglarised (money and gold stolen) and bongs were found (he said planted)  was drug tested and had no narcotics in his system.

8914255e2b748ad3f956df5432af6974217f23da.webp img.webp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, grain said:

There was an incident several years ago when he went into Pattaya Police Station and filmed him shouting and swearing at the Thai police. At the time I wondered why the hell haven't they arrested and deported him?

Like he said,...He paid !!!! 

If you know the system, you can play that system !!!

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Always seemed to post photos of very young looking ladyboys and him quite Cleary in the process of having sex with them .

I wonder what caused him to get so skinny  

I thought similar, perhaps need meds back in Oz

Edited by RJRS1301

6 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Wow, he looks like one of those guys at the Parramatta train station asking for loose change.

Hopefully he's OK health wise, he's probably at a much healthier weight now assuming the weight loss is for the right reasons. He looked a bit ridiculous before, like he was trying a bit too hard to look tough (like many weightlifter/bodybuilder types).

IIRC, Dean Lukin is unrecognisable compared to his days as the strongest man in the Los Angeles Summer Olympics. He went on a diet, and claimed his waist was now the size of one of his thighs. Perhaps Sharky did the same.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Coota said:

Love to hear about him, I wondered how he was going. Spoke to him once in the lift at VT6 and he was happy to chat. Life would be pretty dull without blokes like him. 

an inspirational “character”. a Maverick, a rebel, a charming rogue, etc. just so much to admire & motivate. so many positive accomplishments, a “legend”. Pimp & loan shark, grievous bodily harmer, no morality????

ideal subject for all those “ Sons of Anarchy”  fans; the criminal violence glorifiers. ????????

Edited by TropicalGuy
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I thought similar, perhaps need meds back in Oz

If caught HIV in Thailand he would be treated free or almost free by Thai Red cross , would not need to go back to Aus for meds.  Maybe found it hard to get roids in Aus. Says he will come back to Thailand when Thai Pass gone so should be seeing him soon back on Pattaya Beach or the bars,

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Something about his claims that the police had gone into his apartment and taken his gold jewelry. 

Possibly coz he forgot his regular brown envelop

6 hours ago, PJPom said:

Seeing that he is a Kiwi with a record my question is how did he get into Australia ?.

Probably because he acquired his record in Australia, not New Zealand. 

Are the Aussies that particular about who gets in when it comes to New Zealanders, anyway?

Perhaps he has an Australian passport?

Edited by Liverpool Lou