Tim 'Sharky' Ward looks almost unrecognisable as he is spotted back in Australia after leaving his life in Thailand

webfact

17 hours ago, Lizzy Duang said:
19 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Speak for yourself, this is not a monger's forum (allegedly)!

I spoke for myself as I am included in the "we". To assume that the majority of expats or forum users would not pay in one or the other way is just to naive for me.

It is also naive to assume that a guy who takes women from the beach is a pimp instead of a common customer.

"I spoke for myself as I am included in the "we"".

Glad to hear it.

"It is also naive to assume that a guy who takes women from the beach is a pimp..."

I did not make that assumption, I didn't even comment on it.

On 7/5/2022 at 1:28 PM, bendejo said:

I don't get how a known criminal will cultivate a persona that draws attention to himself to his own detriment.  In LOS I get it, he had access to a certain high-level pocket. 

Anyone else remember this guy?

image.jpeg.6fe3e9e8e3c0ececc9e824fedfb997d8.jpeg

Friend of another well known pimp / gangster from Copenhagen that resides in the Pattaya area?

As he moved to Thailand to escape charges in Australia, seems he used Thailand to wait out the required 10 years for charges to be void before returning.

Well done Thailand letting him wait it out in paradise lol

4 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

he moved to Thailand to escape charges in Australia

Australia has been deporting Kiwi's. 

They have been deporting New Zealanders with criminal records,  even if they have lived their entire lives in Australia

On 7/5/2022 at 6:18 AM, vandeventer said:

Thailand such a easy place to hide? That's why some so called tourist like to keep to themselves, and don't answer any questions about where they come from. I have seen a few in the years I have been here.

Many completely normal and law abiding people keep to themselves as well, for exactly the same reason.

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Australia has been deporting Kiwi's. 

They have been deporting New Zealanders with criminal records,  even if they have lived their entire lives in Australia

That's only recent and not sure it will continue under new government. Either way, wasn't applicable back in 2009 when he moved to Thailand. His 10 years served in Thailand luxury meant no more criminal charges in Aus though

On 7/5/2022 at 3:06 PM, digger70 said:

How in Satans name was he allowed in Thailand ? will he be allowed to enter Thailand Again?  

Don't they state ,

No Crims and No Gangsters are allowed to enter Thailand, 

But then Like he said Money can buy Anything in Thailand .

To put it simply enough for you, because he has NO convictions, as the article states:

"There were reports Ward went to Thailand after learning of an Australian Federal Police investigation into his activities."

• Like 2

On 7/5/2022 at 6:03 AM, Kerryd said:

Like when he went into a rage because a much smaller man (Canadian school teacher if I recollect) said something about his tattoos so he whipped out a knife and slashed the guy.

How he managed to get away with that I don't know. Anyone else would have ended up in the slammer and then been deported.

He was arrested a couple other times as well and always seemed to get away with whatever it was they arrested him for.

he paid the police, the prosecutor, and the slashed guy.  same as the other minor incidents like that.

9 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Friend of another well known pimp / gangster from Copenhagen that resides in the Pattaya area?

I thought he was busted by Interpol or something.  That was back a few years, maybe he's done his time.

Imagine being on the lam with those tattoos.

On 7/5/2022 at 5:03 AM, proton said:

You cannot be serious, a violent pimp with a record of knife crime and intimidation, feeding soi dogs only made this pest worse. Just the sort of foreigner this country can do without.

I just cannot understand the vitriol and the outladnishly negative reaction. Did you have any personal business with him?

I talked to this guy once, he seemed nice enough.

That he might have done some shady stuff in the past or that he might tell the one or other story which is borderline (un)believable sure cannot be the reason for such naked hate -- as pretty much every bar owner in Thailand is in the same class.

Edited by jts-khorat
  • Like 2

On 7/5/2022 at 8:11 AM, BumGun said:

Not quite sure whats so funny, even the NZ Foreign mister has a moku on her face ?  It's a cultural thing for Maori.

And they are real sickos, those people in parliament with Mokos plastered over their face.. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, jts-khorat said:

I just cannot understand the vitriol and the outladnishly negative reaction. Did you have any personal business with him?

I talked to this guy once, he seemed nice enough.

That he might have done some shady stuff in the past or that he might tell the one or other story which is borderline (un)believable sure cannot be the reason for such naked hate -- as pretty much every bar owner in Thailand is in the same class.

Some people thought Eden papa Marc the murdering pimp and blackmailer from Sukhumvit in Bkk quite affable. You do not have to 'hate' despicable characters like him and Sharky the egotist, just steer clear of them. The nightlife attracts some of the worst of humanity.

On 7/5/2022 at 5:51 AM, grain said:

There was an incident several years ago when he went into Pattaya Police Station and filmed him shouting and swearing at the Thai police. At the time I wondered why the hell haven't they arrested and deported him?

An infamous YT'er offended The German in a public vlog but is still walking around freely in Thailand.

Thai police doesn't exactly track foreign criminals, do they?

14 hours ago, proton said:

The nightlife attracts some of the worst of humanity.

I do agree with your opinion.

But what some of the members here have demonstrated goes very far beyond 'staying clear' of somebody, especially if this person did, over years, little more than walk up and down Beach Road.

Their strong reaction makes me think that they somehow are quite connected to the more shady things happening in the nightlife scene. Competitors, former collegues, business associates? In any case, these forum members have become, by their totally overplayed opposition, immediately suspect of being shady themselves.

Dogs that bark might not bite, but they cannot ever be confused as being cats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jts-khorat said:

I do agree with your opinion.

But what some of the members here have demonstrated goes very far beyond 'staying clear' of somebody, especially if this person did, over years, little more than walk up and down Beach Road.

I have heard that he used to pick fights with people and then stab them with a knife if argued back

23 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have heard that he used to pick fights with people and then stab them with a knife if argued back

As I agreed above, the nightlife attracts many unsavory people. Petty criminals can be met there en masse, so nothing special about it.

The reaction of some in this forum seems to suggest otherwise, so obviously people who have been wronged quite personally by this guy -- which means, they themselve must have been connected to local underworld activity as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

He gave a few animal abusers what they deserved, that I know, and it was one incident with a knife involved. 

So many rumors and myths about him, but truth is, he was a lonely wolf caring for dogs and street girls.

Insecure I'm sure he was, and had to build this bad boy reputation.

7 hours ago, Hummin said:

He gave a few animal abusers what they deserved, that I know, and it was one incident with a knife involved. 

So many rumors and myths about him, but truth is, he was a lonely wolf caring for dogs and street girls.

Insecure I'm sure he was, and had to build this bad boy reputation.

Low life criminals have often fostered a PR image for themselves, Al Capone looked after people, the Kray twins charity work  etc. Soi dogs should not be fed and prostitutes are looked after by pimps and boyfriends, not tattooed pumped up foreign freaks who cannot speak the language. 

1 hour ago, proton said:

Low life criminals have often fostered a PR image for themselves, Al Capone looked after people, the Kray twins charity work  etc. Soi dogs should not be fed and prostitutes are looked after by pimps and boyfriends, not tattooed pumped up foreign freaks who cannot speak the language. 

Daily.dose ofTall poppy sundrome from afar!! LOL????

• Haha 2

On 7/5/2022 at 8:49 AM, Kaptain Asia said:

I agree, but he certainly seems to have plenty of fanboys on different forums.

Realty is that plenty of men and womend quite like the

'I'M TOUGH, JUST ASK ME, I EAT BEER BOTTLES FOR BREAKFAST, JUST WATCH ME, YOU'LL BE IMPRESSED, GUARANTEED' approach. 

Edited by scorecard

On 7/8/2022 at 2:33 AM, Hummin said:

Ah, so  self appointed judge, jury and executioner!