Tim 'Sharky' Ward looks almost unrecognisable as he is spotted back in Australia after leaving his life in Thailand

webfact

8 hours ago, wbmjc said:

so is he back or Australia is still paradise for the submissive obedient people like him (he only has a big mouth, everything else is so small!)

Bit like your gram a day weed habit! ????

17 hours ago, wbmjc said:

so is he back or Australia is still paradise for the submissive obedient people like him (he only has a big mouth, everything else is so small!)

you personally acquainted his "smallness" first hand (as it were)?? 

9as

'

'

On 7/5/2022 at 6:03 AM, Kerryd said:

So tough that he admitted he carried (at least) 2 knives and a bottle of hydrochloric acid in his "man bag" in case he got into a scrap and his two balls buddies weren't there to back him up.

Like when he went into a rage because a much smaller man (Canadian school teacher if I recollect) said something about his tattoos so he whipped out a knife and slashed the guy.

How he managed to get away with that I don't know. Anyone else would have ended up in the slammer and then been deported.

He was arrested a couple other times as well and always seemed to get away with whatever it was they arrested him for.

He used to brag that he had a string of women paying him for "protection". (Yeah, how many women in Pattaya pay someone a weekly fee for "protection".)

You've been here awhile, so why is this all a mystery to you? He had lots of cash. That's probably run out and the reason he is now hiding in Australia and trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. I saw a video he shot after he first got back to Queensland... he didn't give a reason why he went back,

Edited by JensenZ

On 7/5/2022 at 6:42 AM, Daithi85 said:

Plenty of visa options for those of us lucky enough to be under 50 and choose to live here. You don't have to wait until your 50 to live here you know. 

Sharky has been over 50 for about a decade. I went to the same gym as him on the Gold Coast in the mid 1980's when he was still of normal size. One of his English friends who he worked for went to prison and he took over his business in the late 1980's, and that's how it all began.

He ignored me whenever we passed each other in Pattaya (I only spoke to him once the first time I saw him). I don't think he liked the idea of associating with anyone who knew his real past... or maybe he took offence to my comment that he looked like he was carrying a lot of water from his HGH use.

Edited by JensenZ

On 7/5/2022 at 7:09 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

One million Kiwi dollars.

About the same as one million Mexican Peso's ????

Australian dollars, and that was about the time when they were at about parity with USD.

On 7/5/2022 at 1:15 PM, Mywayboy said:

Why is he allowed to live in Australia deport him to New Zealand 

Allow me to explain this oft asked question. He came to Australia in his early 20's - no tattoos, just a normal looking young guy. No visa was required - just hop on a plane. Back then, after a couple of years residency (automatic for a Kiwi) you can apply for citizenship, in which case you have dual citizenship. I knew him back then - he started working as a night club bouncer... same job I did for a few years. Later on he became obsessed with gaining size and took the necessary chemicals to achieve that goal.

Just now, JensenZ said:

Allow me to explain this oft asked question. He came to Australia in his early 20's - no tattoos, just a normal looking young guy. No visa was required - just hop on a plane. Back then, after a couple of years residency (automatic for a Kiwi) you can apply for citizenship, in which case you have dual citizenship. I knew him back then - he started working as a night club bouncer... same job I did for a few years. Later on he became obsessed with gaining size and took the necessary chemicals to achieve that goal.

Was he a naturally large muscular guy ?

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Was he a naturally large muscular guy ?

No, he was about my size back then, which was around 90kg (early 20's). He has a solid frame which is good for putting on muscle. He trained with an English guy who was very strong and took a lot of chemicals. He was arrested (I think for murder) and went to prison. Sharky worked for him as a strong-arm for his loan shark business which he took over. Most of the mass he displayed in Pattaya was from hgh use, which produces a lot of bloat due to water retention. As you can see, he was big but very smooth with zero muscle definition, and a huge midsection.

Edited by JensenZ