Tim 'Sharky' Ward looks almost unrecognisable as he is spotted back in Australia after leaving his life in Thailand

webfact

4 hours ago, Gandtee said:

They let a now government minister back in. But he's Thai and now the leader of a political party. Ethics rule here.????

"They let a now government minister back in".

Thai citizens cannot be denied entry to Thailand. 

"...he's Thai and now the leader of a political party".

The person that you're, clearly, referring to is not a Minister.

Which Thai political party do you claim he leads?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Remember they said he owned 3 Ferrari's in Aus and is a former  millionaire. Probably bought a Thai Elite Visa when he first got here for a mere 1 million baht ( $28,000 ) which gives  him a 20 year stay in Thailand.

Not exactly, the EV gives a 12 month extension that can be renewed, maybe with less hassle, every year for twenty years.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, digger70 said:

How in Satans name was he allowed in Thailand ? will he be allowed to enter Thailand Again?  

Don't they state ,

No Crims and No Gangsters are allowed to enter Thailand, 

But then Like he said Money can buy Anything in Thailand .

I guess he's not the sort of quality tourist you like then ?    And just to worry you a bit more,, many if not most visas do not require a criminal record check.  So there will be many more like him.....Sleep well tonight

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This guy is the greatest falang ever to walk the streets of Thailand!!!!

If you aspire to be 1/1000000000000000000000000000 of him, good luck.  Impossible!!!

What a legend!!!  Best-of-the-best.   Not as many tats as a normal falang here, but OK.  

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Speak for yourself, this is not a monger's forum (allegedly)!

I spoke for myself as I am included in the "we". To assume that the majority of expats or forum users would not pay in one or the other way is just to naive for me.

It is also naive to assume that a guy who takes women from the beach is a pimp instead of a common customer.

Edited by Lizzy Duang
Addition
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Usually find that people who befriend street dogs , do so because Humans dont want to be friends with them, so they become friends with dogs .

Street dogs are the only living things that like you , and thats solely  because you give them food 

• Haha 1

The guy for whom Thailand was paradise now calls Australia heaven, one of the few countries in the world that didn't allow its own citizens to come back home during covid, what a tôsser. I would feel so stupid to call Australia paradise just because I was too weak and scared to stay in Thailand during covid. I hope that at least he keeps sending money for dogs, this is the only good thing he did in his life.

And about pimping, you are really dreaming, he was paying his girls 1000 thb/day, I know it from the girls, not only one, so I am sure its just BS.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Like when he went into a rage because a much smaller man (Canadian school teacher if I recollect) said something about his tattoos so he whipped out a knife and slashed the guy.

Never understood why such a big tough guy had to carry a knife around with him or why such a big time gangster would get involved in a street altercation .

Maybe hes one of these "Dave Courtney" kind of guys and hes a pantomime villain

23 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Never understand why an alien with a serious criminal record would be allowed entry of 

the Kingdom of Thailand in the first place.

It's called money. Commonly used in bribery by bad people.  Also popular with non criminals.