Tim 'Sharky' Ward looks almost unrecognisable as he is spotted back in Australia after leaving his life in Thailand

webfact

2 hours ago, grain said:

He was pimping Thai gals in Pattaya, and he made no secret about it, he was constantly boasting about it on social media. 

He was "pimping" Thai girls in Pattaya? Now there is an oxymoron for the ages.

• Like 1

Wow, he looks like one of those guys at the Parramatta train station asking for loose change.

Hopefully he's OK health wise, he's probably at a much healthier weight now assuming the weight loss is for the right reasons. He looked a bit ridiculous before, like he was trying a bit too hard to look tough (like many weightlifter/bodybuilder types).

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Well, I am glad they clarified that he was the one on the left in the photo, because it is hard to tell them apart..............

And who is the smaller young guy in that photo? His son?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Well, I am glad they clarified that he was the one on the left in the photo, because it is hard to tell them apart..............

But....but....he's doing the BIB thing and pointing at the other guy, so it must be the guy on the right!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, grain said:

He was pimping Thai gals in Pattaya, and he made no secret about it, he was constantly boasting about it on social media. 

Was he the one who was running tours for bodybuilders to the LoS?  Steroids in the morning and hookers in the evenings?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, scorecard said:

And who is the smaller young guy in that photo? His son?

A chap whose T shirt should read 'FEWER people, less xxxxx'.

I'll be annoyed all day now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kaptain Asia said:

I agree, but he certainly seems to have plenty of fanboys on different forums.

Much like (Sifu:cheesy:) Robert McInnes McInnes had on here.

There was an army of fanboys for both of them on the old ThaiVisa.

Anyone who dared to speak out against them or treat them like the clowns they are were picked clean by the fanboy jackals. :cheesy:

3 hours ago, grain said:

There was an incident several years ago when he went into Pattaya Police Station and filmed him shouting and swearing at the Thai police. At the time I wondered why the hell haven't they arrested and deported him?

Money?

3 hours ago, Kerryd said:

So tough that he admitted he carried (at least) 2 knives and a bottle of hydrochloric acid in his "man bag" in case he got into a scrap and his two balls buddies weren't there to back him up.

Like when he went into a rage because a much smaller man (Canadian school teacher if I recollect) said something about his tattoos so he whipped out a knife and slashed the guy.

How he managed to get away with that I don't know. Anyone else would have ended up in the slammer and then been deported.

He was arrested a couple other times as well and always seemed to get away with whatever it was they arrested him for.

He used to brag that he had a string of women paying him for "protection". (Yeah, how many women in Pattaya pay someone a weekly fee for "protection".)

It says he was a millionaire so of course he got away with it