Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

1 minute ago, Amusements said:

Blackberry Pie sounds like a good price (according to leafly it is good for pain & high in THC).

Did they do COD?

Yeah they are all COD

Edited by philthebook
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, philthebook said:

Prices seem to be coming down, I have ordered all these from Facebook, waiting for delivery:

Blackberry Pie - 790baht for 10g

Thai Stick - 350baht for 20g

Cherry Wine - 650baht for 10g

Will let you know what they are like once they arrive and I test them

295388887_348036740872468_3446732791132041454_n.jpg

296101317_110950961698508_8878824908207525691_n.jpg

296235617_371807295109350_8113909064574473525_n.jpg

Did you get this from the Facebook page you linked to above^? 

3 hours ago, philthebook said:

Prices seem to be coming down, I have ordered all these from Facebook, waiting for delivery:

Blackberry Pie - 790baht for 10g

Thai Stick - 350baht for 20g

Cherry Wine - 650baht for 10g

Will let you know what they are like once they arrive and I test them

295388887_348036740872468_3446732791132041454_n.jpg

296101317_110950961698508_8878824908207525691_n.jpg

296235617_371807295109350_8113909064574473525_n.jpg

perfect camping?

30 minutes ago, philthebook said:

From the seller:

พันธุ์ greenberry pie *blackberry ( กลิ่นหอมหวาน ฉ่ำๆ ค่าthc 27% )

greenberry pie? Even more confusing. Hopefully the quality speaks for itself ???? 

11 minutes ago, MaiDong said:

Please DM me the sellers' info.

While you are at it, please send them my way too. (Done soooo many searches on FB and only come up with 2 sellers . . . ) - OH! Sorry if I replied to the wrong post!

Edited by robsamui

13 minutes ago, philthebook said:

No, 3 different suppliers from Facebook

While you are at it, please send them my way too. (Done soooo many searches on FB and only come up with 2 sellers . . . )

16 minutes ago, robsamui said:

While you are at it, please send them my way too. (Done soooo many searches on FB and only come up with 2 sellers . . . ) - OH! Sorry if I replied to the wrong post!

Thanks already!

10 minutes ago, marcus111 said:

Blackberry, greenberry, green crack, squirral tail, thai stick etc.

It's all the same....From brick weed with some very clever marketing to think that you are buying a quality budd.

Sorry to say after trying many new names to the market that all are rubbish and not worth smoking but I will say that they are OK as a mixer of 5 to 1.

I myself bought from Prikpot some 6 weeks ago.

Ordered 4 different strains....Blue og, Silky delight, Giga bud and Strawberry kush.

All I can say is try the cheap brick and then buy a little from Prikpot to try. 

Prikpot has amazing budd...!!!!

My go to shop..!!!!

A ridiculous post and a ridiculous allegation. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, marcus111 said:

Blackberry, greenberry, green crack, squirral tail, thai stick etc.

It's all the same....From brick weed with some very clever marketing to think that you are buying a quality budd.

Sorry to say after trying many new names to the market that all are rubbish and not worth smoking but I will say that they are OK as a mixer of 5 to 1.

I myself bought from Prikpot some 6 weeks ago.

Ordered 4 different strains....Blue og, Silky delight, Giga bud and Strawberry kush.

All I can say is try the cheap brick and then buy a little from Prikpot to try. 

Prikpot has amazing budd...!!!!

My go to shop..!!!!

Indeed! The Green Crack I bought from Prikpot was/is first rate. Sold Out some weeks ago. This was no brick weed and those that can't tell the difference will never be convinced that they are getting a different product. This whole market has been built on indoor, specialty strains. This is not the same stuff the old heads were smoking in the Haight-Ashbury in 1967. Wow man, this <deleted>'s groovy. 

4 minutes ago, marcus111 said:

Bruno123....

Nothing wrong with brick weed if you have not smoked quality budd.

When I was 16 Thai brick weed would have done the job and done it well.

However we have been spoilt over the years with high quality good budd.

If you are happy smoking what you buy then enjoy.

But you only get what you pay for, quality costs as per all things in life...!!!!

How can anyone take you seriously when you label everything that Prikpot doesn't sell as brick weed'?

All the more ironic when nightbird, in the post above yours, claims to have purchased one of the strains you labelled as brick weed, from Prikpot.

OK Bruno123...

It's like buying a bottle of Bells whiskey from Big C or Makro at half the usual cost of genuine.

You take home and open and you know straight away by smell and taste that it is not Bell's whiskey.

However if you buy from a trusted supplier you will get the genuine product at a cost.

Thus if Prikpot sells Green crack you will know that is not brick like most posters sell.

As I said before, try some quality product from a quality supplier first and then report back with your comments or better still PM me with the name of where you get your smoke from and I will order and try and report back as regards the product.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marcus111 said:

OK Bruno123...

It's like buying a bottle of Bells whiskey from Big C or Makro at half the usual cost of genuine.

You take home and open and you know straight away by smell and taste that it is not Bell's whiskey.

However if you buy from a trusted supplier you will get the genuine product at a cost.

Thus if Prikpot sells Green crack you will know that is not brick like most posters sell.

As I said before, try some quality product from a quality supplier first and then report back with your comments or better still PM me with the name of where you get your smoke from and I will order and try and report back as regards the product.

Your posts are getting more ludicrous and patronising each time.

• Like 1

Weed effects can vary wildly from strain to strain....From fuzzy bain, couch lock to clear headed and energized....

Plenty of good cheap weed for sale....But without a controlled grow its a roll of the dice on what your getting....

It really comes down 2 choices...

Either pay-up and get quality weed with few surprises

..OR

Save loads of money and test out many till you find cheap weed that does it for you....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wombat said:

Someone was asking about hash.

Screenshot_20220804-195416_Facebook.jpg

I was, but I don't think I'll ask again, not at those prices! Crikey, I think I'll press on with me cheap weed thank you very much! ????

Actually, I just saw that this resin is an Indica variant, which just disables me, the cheap weed seems to be more of the Sativa variant, which gets the house cleaned much faster and better ????

Edited by MaiDong
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, shdmn said:

My prediction is the market will be flooded with cheap weed after the first local harvest since legalization comes in.  You can go from clones to bud in about 3 months.  That means first legal crops should come in around end of Sept.

You mirror my thoughts

11 hours ago, MaiDong said:

I was, but I don't think I'll ask again, not at those prices! Crikey, I think I'll press on with me cheap weed thank you very much! ????

Actually, I just saw that this resin is an Indica variant, which just disables me, the cheap weed seems to be more of the Sativa variant, which gets the house cleaned much faster and better ????

"gets the house cleaned much faster and better" - pop round to mine, whenever you want to!  lol

• Haha 1