Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

42 minutes ago, nbg said:

Cant find this KD Hybrid on their line menu

I already posted a link to it, on the previous page.. It's actually 50 baht per gram and not 100 baht per gram. marcus111 must have purchased it from somewhere else.

For some reason known only to himself, he didn't post a link to the seller of his KD hybrid, but alluded to it being the same seller. Which of course is not possible, as the price is different and they don't sell Cannabis on their Shopee page.

https://shopee.co.th/shop/222995135

You can ask him to clarify. I clearly do not understand what he is doing.

Edited by Bruno123
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, expatocean said:

You could not be any more wrong it is for sure graded the profit margins on the different colour kilos is huge  when it was illegal ????????

I doubt it , due to the easy availability of wrapping paper. But you could have told us which one is supposed to be the best (in your opinion) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I doubt it , due to the easy availability of wrapping paper. But you could have told us which one is supposed to be the best (in your opinion) 

Anyone want buy any gold seal from me, I've just gotten a delivery coloured foil from Lazada and I'm just wrapping the stuff up. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Like 1

Just now, Bert got kinky said:

Anyone want buy any gold seal from me, I've just gotten a delivery coloured foil from Lazada and I'm just wrapping the stuff up. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Slow down bert you may be jumping the gun and it could cost you dearly   i'm going to order both red and gold and wait till the informed member tells us which is the best (in his opinion)

• Haha 1

For those interested in the KD Hybrid I posted about.

In shopee search PLUTO FIGH or PLUTO FIGH SHOP. Or call them direct 0939137374.

Or F.P PLUTOFIGHSHOP.

I just ordered another 10 grams 5 minutes ago through shopee.

And to the person that keeps insisting that it is only 50 Baht per gram you are wrong. I think you are getting confused with a different product and leading people astray.

Good smoking to all.

37 minutes ago, marcus111 said:

Or F.P PLUTOFIGHSHOP.

And to the person that keeps insisting that it is only 50 Baht per gram you are wrong. I think you are getting confused with a different product and leading people astray.

Good smoking to all.

KD Hybrid: 50 baht per gram. https://shop.line.me/@baan_kru_samun_pri/product/1002513340

I already linked to it and you said that you recognised the pics. So which is it?

Also, why don't you just provide the link? Are you incapable?

https://shopee.co.th/จัดสรรค์-KD-HํYbird-(1G)-i.199112930.16983754563 is your link at double the price.

Perhaps you can actually buy a gram of the stuff for half price and compare. That might actually be useful.

50 minutes ago, marcus111 said:

Or F.P PLUTOFIGHSHOP.

Good smoking to all.

Okay, I looked at the pictures within your link. I suggest that you look a bit closer too.

Perhaps they have two differing qualities of product.

9 minutes ago, onebaht said:

has anyone compared GreenLabs green crack to Lampang Farm green crack yet?

marcus111 has come up with an interesting link for GC, unwittingly it appears; https://shopee.co.th/สรรถนาการ-กรีuiiคrก-(10G)-i.199112930.19740272097

10 grams of GC for 219 baht plus postage. The pictures in their advertising are quite interesting in themselves.

28 minutes ago, marcus111 said:

Still can not find that 50 Baht per gram for the same product that you mentioned so many times.

Maybe I will come across it unwittingly sometime.

Toooooo funny.

Not quite sure if you are just Trolling the board or if you are genuinely having a problem.

I suspect the former, since I quoted your post to provide links to both. So I know you will have a notification that someone replied to your post and you would have the opportunity to peruse both links.

But if you are the kind of person who likes to pay over the odds for a product from what looks like the same supplier, don't let me stop you.

• Like 1

Firstly In reply Bruno, yes you put the link up. 

But why the sarcastic comment "Unwittingly it appears".

There was no need to say such so ofcourse I will bite back.

Secondly this KD Hybrid is a seriously nice product and I can assure forum members that the purchase is not a 50 baht per gram product . At 100 baht per gram it is punching way above it's class.

Thirdly I have never been able to tell how good a smoke is just by looking at it, many look similar but it all comes down to the quality of the puff.

Anyway let's wait and see what the forum members say about the product..!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

And you don't think that Thai dealers won't re-brand the weed when they re-sell it, if there is a profit in it? :crazy::cheesy:

lol it would appear that they are in fact pretty stupid as it is all the same price I wonder how he will explain that.  

2 hours ago, marcus111 said:

Firstly In reply Bruno, yes you put the link up. 

But why the sarcastic comment "Unwittingly it appears".

There was no need to say such so ofcourse I will bite back.

Secondly this KD Hybrid is a seriously nice product and I can assure forum members that the purchase is not a 50 baht per gram product . At 100 baht per gram it is punching way above it's class.

Thirdly I have never been able to tell how good a smoke is just by looking at it, many look similar but it all comes down to the quality of the puff.

Anyway let's wait and see what the forum members say about the product..!!!

It seems you really don't understand much.

Allow me to help you. "Unwittingly" means that you likely did not realise that the GC being sold via the link you found is cheaper than the link from Baan Kru Samun Pri, the site which people are labelling Lampang Farm. 219 for 10 grams in your link, as compared to 300 baht.

Since you haven't mentioned it, it's likely you did not notice it, hence "unwittingly". There was no malice and I have repeatedly attributed the find to you. That's a good thing. Maybe smoking to much is giving you the paranoia.

But the salient point is that both sellers are in partnership. You may see it on the leaflet included with your order. Logos from Ban Kru Sa Mun Pri & CBD Lampang Foods on the same literature. Both numbers on the same leaflet and both located in the same place.

One has GC slightly cheaper and the other KD Hybrid much cheaper. So unless one is actually Organic, it could be the same product. That's why I suggested that you buy from both to check the quality if you are genuine.

My Thai husband has been giggling all morning to this thread 28 years in the Army he says The gold kilogrammes are the trademark of  big people that is now copied    he says big people now stamp kilogrammes before wrapping in gold as AAA No 1 exporting  ganja????????

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Khunballs said:

My Thai husband has been giggling all morning to this thread 28 years in the Army he says The gold kilogrammes are the trademark of  big people that is now copied    he says big people now stamp kilogrammes before wrapping in gold as AAA No 1 exporting  ganja????????

The "AAA" mark is embossed onto the mould that is used when compacting the weed, I seriously doubt it is part of any "QA" procedure. and I have never seen any weed marked as "BBB" or "CCC"

In the same way every car battery is described as "heavy duty"   It is in effect meaningless  

• Like 1