Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Well English is my native language,    and  I can tell you  that   "AAA"  "A+"  "Grade A"     Are abbreviations that indicate "Quality"   It is not a descriptive that is unique to weed, It is used  in many situations  from school reports   to ceramic tiles for example. 

When it is used in connection with cannabis it cannot be relied on as a definitive indicator of strength or quality due to the dubious nature of the people involved in the drug business

I'm a little curious why a career soldier of 28 years experience is reading and commenting on a cannabis forum, I would imagine his only experience with cannabis would be throwing it into a furnace to destroy it and shooting the people who grow it I doubt very much that the new relaxed regulations regarding  cannabis has affected the militaries attitude to soldiers using it recreationally 

This guy you got to taken what he says with a pinch of salt he obviously has his own agenda literally twists other people words to suit himself.You have to question does he really know as much about Thailand as he makes out I think not !!!

2 hours ago, stoner said:

there really is not much difference at all

before June 9th my friend with benefits kept me with brick that i kept inside a few plastic bags in the fridge (which is a great place to keep it as it further matures i rekon)
June 9th happened and indulgences/disappointments happened.

having just had a number from the brick... imho its better than the majority of indulgences i have had...somnomna mofo....lol

Edited by wombat
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, stoner said:

you rekon brick further matures do ya ? 

Definitely every year at the end of the year when the gold block used to arrive i vacume packed 250 grams blocks an stick them in the back of the fridge cures/matures awesomely.Why don't you try it maybe you will have a nice surprise!!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, expatocean said:

Definitely every year at the end of the year when the gold block used to arrive i vacume packed 250 grams blocks an stick them in the back of the fridge cures/matures awesomely.Why don't you try it maybe you will have a nice surprise!!

come come, use a little logic, if you vacuum pack and put it in the fridge you are just putting it into stasis so to speak.  The fact that you unwrap it and find its stronger is because the weed you were smoking previously has obviously gone a bit stale.   It doesnt mature, but maybe you will ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, expatocean said:

I know exactly what I'm smoking why would you presume I don't gold block AAA export quality laced with God knows how many different pesticides and probably somchais snot fecal matter from underneath his finger nails!!!

fmd...im wet.

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, expatocean said:

I know exactly what I'm smoking why would you presume I don't gold block AAA export quality laced with God knows how many different pesticides and probably somchais snot fecal matter from underneath his finger nails!!!

im afraid i will have to skip 420. ???? 

9 hours ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

ai ya yaaaa for a bunch of laid back smokers and tokers we really should be getting on much better.  I like to be a little witty when i can but sometimes its not taken in the spirit it was sent.  Lets keep it civil and be polite and courteous, manners maketh the man after all

????goodness me you'll adding morals to that list next.

This is TV rebooted????

• Haha 1

On 9/1/2022 at 1:01 PM, Bruno123 said:

marcus111 has come up with an interesting link for GC, unwittingly it appears; https://shopee.co.th/สรรถนาการ-กรีuiiคrก-(10G)-i.199112930.19740272097

10 grams of GC for 219 baht plus postage. The pictures in their advertising are quite interesting in themselves.

sadly that link is now dead.

I ordered from it before it went dead...@ 219 baht for 10 grams wadaya got to lose?

This is what arrived 

20220905_132248.jpg

20220905_132402.jpg

20220905_133728.jpg

Edited by wombat
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, wombat said:

sadly that link is now dead.

I ordered from it before it went dead...@ 219 baht for 10 grams wadaya got to lose?

This is what arrived 

20220905_132248.jpg

20220905_132402.jpg

20220905_133728.jpg

This thread , as predicted, is a race to the bottom..

Why even show that bud? That's not a good looking bud. But Hey.. it's only 21 baht/gm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Why are you even posting here? Does the thread title request the most beautiful looking buds? The are many other threads for you to post your beautiful finds. 

Have you examples of more beautiful Green Crack? Post them, along with the price you paid.

It's the most popular thread for good reason. 

Go create a thread of your own that creates a race to the top. ????

Uh.. because I smoke weed. I've smoked weed for 55 years.

Because this is the cannabis forum.

Because I'm entitled to my opinion..etc etc

Don't be going all weedier than thou on me Bruno..

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

So because you smoke weed, you join a cheap weed thread to complain about other people's choices ????

No one is forcing you to buy the cheap stuff. I can direct you to retailers who sell Green Crack for more than 500 baht per gram if you like. Just not here, as this thread is for under 350 only.

Do you have anything to contribute? With 55 years of experience, you must have some great links to the best stuff around. Post them here if under 350 or start your own thread and educate those poor people who seem quite satisfied with their purchases @ 14 baht per gram(100 gr) and 21.9 baht per gram(10 grams).

You tell them what they are doing wrong, Mr 55. ???? 

You are trying to run me off..ain't gonna happen..

Take a look at our respective join dates.. yeah.. 12 more years than you..

15 years plus 7 more before joining..all 24/7 in Thailand. I know cheap Thai pot. If you wanna go all ga-ga for it up to you..

And how about you participate in this thread without getting argumentative..

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey Wombat...

I do not think I would complain about that for the money.

Will be good to know how it smoked.

Thanks for posting photo's, I would do the same if I knew how to reduce the photo size.

Now looking forward to photo's from Bobbin of weed at the same price....!!!!!!!