Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

There is plenty of perfectly good weed available on shopee (for example) and you don't need to spend 600bt / g  to  get stoned  try these guys  https://shopee.co.th/sx948sdmm9?categoryId=100001&itemId=18742480405        I  & others have  bought from here and its always got me stoned, cheap too here's another  https://shopee.co.th/อัดแท่งฟรอยทอง-ขีด450-หอม-เหนียว-i.501271347.21444875891?xptdk=e2ca57f8-133d-4afc-b751-37c9332ed20e

your 600bt will go 10 x   further and you will get stoned             not sure what you mean with your final paragraph but you don't have to get stoned every day  if you don't want to

not sure what you mean with your final paragraph but you don't have to get stoned every day  if you don't want to

Confused the hell out of me as well.

What a strange concept.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, topthai said:

Cannabeach have a very big and good choice of indoor weed between 400 and 600 baht and they have Green crack at 300 baht the 10 grams

I will check them out thanks.

Edited by shdmn

Slightly off topic ...

I see a Sativa dominant strain Orange Sherbert 18% THC and Orange Sherbert Auto up to 24% THC.  The Auto strain is a newer strain but why the higher THC content?  I presume both have the same lineage - Orange Cream, Purple Urkle, Cherry Pie.

How does breeding with Ruderalis increase the THC content?  I'm not complaining ..

23 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

They don't  need to shave a bit off to make any more of a profit as they are making enough already

for what its worth...

some Dutch people i talk with tell me that we are paying more than double what they pay for weed in Amsterdam.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

not sure what you mean with your final paragraph but you don't have to get stoned every day  if you don't want to

Confused the hell out of me as well.

What a strange concept.

does he mean there is a fine line between being stoned and being wasted?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HaoleBoy said:

Slightly off topic ...

I see a Sativa dominant strain Orange Sherbert 18% THC and Orange Sherbert Auto up to 24% THC.  The Auto strain is a newer strain but why the higher THC content?  I presume both have the same lineage - Orange Cream, Purple Urkle, Cherry Pie.

How does breeding with Ruderalis increase the THC content?  I'm not complaining ..

I believe the "Auto" means auto flowering after a certain time period.  Usually around 4 months.  I'm no expert but I think that is what you want to be growing outdoors in Thailand because the hours of sunlight don't really change and that (also changes in the spectrum of light) is what causes non-auto strains to flower.  If growing Indoors you can do that artificially.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

There is plenty of perfectly good weed available on shopee (for example) and you don't need to spend 600bt / g  to  get stoned  try these guys  https://shopee.co.th/sx948sdmm9?categoryId=100001&itemId=18742480405        I  & others have  bought from here and its always got me stoned, cheap too here's another  https://shopee.co.th/อัดแท่งฟรอยทอง-ขีด450-หอม-เหนียว-i.501271347.21444875891?xptdk=e2ca57f8-133d-4afc-b751-37c9332ed20e

your 600bt will go 10 x   further and you will get stoned             not sure what you mean with your final paragraph but you don't have to get stoned every day  if you don't want to

2nd link no longer listed

On 9/18/2022 at 11:49 AM, LuckyG said:

Any one notice how these beautiful strains that claim High THC barely even get you high? 

a good bong hit of 20% THC should STONE a person for at least an hour right???        5 bongs of this stuff is barely noticeable...  I have purchased from many shops in C Mai and yet to get stoned from one purchase.

Sounds like you need a bigger bong ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Seems posting Shopee links is a kiss of death to them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LuckyG said:

why would i need a bigger bong when  1 hit of real weed will stone me?

I had some CBD (advertised as THC) from a seller on Facebook, but to be fair it was only 250 a gram so I guess that's on me.

I will recommend you go to the online company called Bloom there buds 100% have decent THC levels, I know this because I bought some of the White Shark (600B) and it sent me white ???? 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Thanks for the links but those products aren't there any more. I think it's a waste of time posting Shopee links - I found several one day, bookmarked them and when I went to order an hour or two later, they'd disappeared.

Re. my last statement: What I meant was I spent so much time trying different strains here and there that I ended up smoking way too much, every day. Eventually, I began to wonder why I even wanted to get high in the first place. It wasn't really a comment meant for serious discussion.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wombat said:

i would take the % of THC advertised with a grain of salt

I was looking for a scientific / intelligent reason ...  My noted THC % numbers came from Fast Buds (genetically creates new strains) and Leafly.com not from a seller here in Thailand.  These 2 companies must list some THC % that they have tested. Yes, this doesn't mean that all buds are the same after growing.

If you don't know something then maybe better to just be quiet.

So Cannabeach in Pattaya does in fact have Green Crack for 300/10g or 50/g.  According to the person there, Green Crack is domestically grown outdoors.  That would explain the low price and the reports of it coming with seeds. 

Edited by shdmn

On 8/23/2022 at 7:56 PM, robsamui said:

The prices on the menu are puzzling me - whar currency are they in? "Cherry Pie 890 " - 890 what -  Aus$ 8,90? Or did someone translate it to baht ????
(Or is the menu a Thai menu and not an Aussie one??)

Why on gods green earth would the menu be in AUD?

• Like 2

On 9/2/2022 at 11:12 AM, Bday Prang said:

I'm a little curious why a career soldier of 28 years experience is reading and commenting on a cannabis forum, I would imagine his only experience with cannabis would be throwing it into a furnace to destroy it and shooting the people who grow it I doubt very much that the new relaxed regulations regarding  cannabis has affected the militaries attitude to soldiers using it recreationally 

are you curious or are you just being obtuse?

my vote goes to the latter.

On 9/5/2022 at 7:31 PM, bobbin said:

You are trying to run me off..ain't gonna happen..

Take a look at our respective join dates.. yeah.. 12 more years than you..

15 years plus 7 more before joining..all 24/7 in Thailand. I know cheap Thai pot. If you wanna go all ga-ga for it up to you..

And how about you participate in this thread without getting argumentative..

i know plenty of morons that have been here since the beginning of time. 

your time on thaivisa does not give you cred. the contrary is more likely

8 hours ago, Mark1066 said:

Thanks for the links but those products aren't there any more. I think it's a waste of time posting Shopee links - I found several one day, bookmarked them and when I went to order an hour or two later, they'd disappeared.

Re. my last statement: What I meant was I spent so much time trying different strains here and there that I ended up smoking way too much, every day. Eventually, I began to wonder why I even wanted to get high in the first place. It wasn't really a comment meant for serious discussion.

1st link is still active at 21;00  19/09  there's plenty of others if you look for them

9 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Seems posting Shopee links is a kiss of death to them.

the first link has been live for weeks and still is at 22:00 on  19/09  amazing really ,  this ones been there for weeks too   https://shopee.co.th/boomthiraphat420?categoryId=100629&itemId=18927219749

some seem to slip through the net for some reason

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1