Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

Hear what you say Redwood...

By accident a few weeks ago I was on Shopee and as usual up came the product doesn't exist.

Very pleasantly stoned I hit home "Google" out of frustration and then clicked arrow back to Shopee and up came the product again.

Worth a try if you see something you like and it's gone, ("but it is still there.")

Good smoking to all.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/29/2022 at 10:36 AM, SkyNets said:

Took one for the team lol

The krawie has THC but not much, yeah think it’s intended for cooking I guess.

The Phuphan is good, the rest I would pass.

20221029_095658.jpg

low thc is an understatement.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, oldscool said:

Green crack, 13 baht per gramme (50 grammes for 670 baht). COD via twitter/ line.

In bud form (not pressed).

Outdoor grown imported from Laos. Slightly moist on arrival, but ready to use.

Too strong for regular day smoke. 

3 or 4 tokes explode into heavy head high that could easily induce paranoia in some users or inexperienced users. Fading into deep body/head relaxation for 2,3,4 hours. Not recommended for busy working people.

PS, my first joint was around 1970.

GC is a sativa. couch lock is an indica. are you the seller?

Baox, 1 baht 56 satang per gramme (100 g 165 baht).

It arrived in ground form.

Outdoor grown in Thailand.

Consumed via joint, RAW regular.

1 full joint gives a strong sense of body well-being, plus a head well-being/slight high with zero paranoia. The slight head high fades quite quickly, within an hour. The body well-being fades after a couple of hours.

The head high is so slight that it might be unnoticeable for heavy habitual users who flood their brains with high levels of THC daily.

For any user interested in CBD I’d recommend regulated tinctures (not oils) applied sublingually (under the tongue): this method combines a rapid effect (not as rapid as smoking of course) with zero lung damage.

PS My first joint was around 1970.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/5/2022 at 1:23 PM, basromet said:

the picture show 2 bag and each bag have 2 bud each, So i think it's 4 buds. At first I was worry too and did asking him. He say he hope not because he import it from Canada and he didn't grow it by himself with very reasonable price around 200 CAD per oz. These are website sourse.
https://topshelfexpress.co/

https://pacificgreens.co/

I looked these 2 up and neither ships to Thailand...whats up with that?

57 minutes ago, oldscool said:

According to Leafly Green Crack is a hybrid of skunk#1 and an unknown indica, and skunk#1 itself is a hybrid of sativa and indica, which would explain the heavy body sedation. I didn't use the term "couch lock" because it probably wouldn't mean much to new users who want to understand what to expect.

Leafly's strain analysis of GC is 100% consistent with my smoke review, as I'm sure experienced users here will recognise.

But I thought it would be sensible to add a smoke review - something that seems to be missing from the forum. A smoke review from experienced users would be much more useful to me than hypothetical debates about THC levels, terpenes, "entourage" effect etc.

No I'm not a seller.

ya that's cool. people are calling anything outdoor green crack these days, even squirrel. many of the bricks for sale are claimed as GC.

did you have contact info for the Laos grown GC?

my first joint was probably sometime during my mom's pregnancy.

• Thumbs Up 1

The best way to find good mj here is to search using Thai writing on twitter. Use google translate for the search terms if you can't read or write Thai.

Most suppliers also have LINE accounts that they link to from twitter. All suppliers that I am aware of offer COD nationwide.

Good luck.

• Haha 1

Siri/Tanaosri Kan Khaw (WA1) 33 baht per g; 20g 670 baht. Outdoor grow in Thailand. Buds (not pressed).

This was my first of the Thai landraces since June. The photo showed it to be quite seedy, and indeed my supplier thought that would put me off, but I explained I was very interested in the seeds. He explained that it was the end of the run of that crop and thus the seediest (the sensimilla had been sold in the first batch). So it was a win-win for us.

Consumed via RAW standard joint (minus seeds lol). 4 tokes was enough (a fraction of a gramme).

A pure sativa of course with none of the mental or physical heaviness of my earlier review of GC. As is often the case, I was uncomfortably high for the first 15 minutes or so, followed by 2 or 3 hours of graceful degradation (slow fade if you prefer). Very similar to the Thai Stick I smoked in the 70s.

I wouldn’t recommend driving on it.

I planted about 20 seeds outdoors, they are all doing well with minimum attention.

PS I had my first joint around 1970, I am not a seller.

Just to reply to a couple of points:

"brick" is simply a packaging method, not a strain. It's widely considered to be used for illicit imports due to the smaller size and the ease of concealed transportation. To be honest, I’ve never bought brick, but I’ve read many very positive reviews.

("Thai Stick" was also a packaging method, not a strain of, course, despite the fact that even the Thai Ministry of Agriculture refers to  Squirrel Tail as Thai Stick.)

As for my first joint being in 1970. I merely point that out to demonstrate that the reviews I post are those of an experienced user. I can think of at least 2 other users who have said they've been smoking 50+ years for the same reason - to demonstrate their experience. I haven't noticed anyone objecting to that. Also it gives me a point of comparison for the original "Thai Stick" that I smoked in the 70s, which was excellent then and clearly still is (the strains are the same native landraces).

As for my suppliers. I believe in the philosophy of giving a man a fishing rod rather than a fish: I have explained the best way to find good local suppliers, but I’ll repeat it: use Thai search words on twitter, not FB or LINE or Shoppee. There are many good Thai suppliers on twitter, no need for me to single one out.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 8:56 AM, stoner said:

i would be more happy inside under strict controls and perfect optimized conditions for growing the best flower possible.

as others have stated....it's not so easy to grow outside here.

Yes it is.  I walk around every day seeing stuff growing on the side of the soi's all over the place just like any other plant.  Probably with very little care and attention.  There is a reason it's called "weed".  I also know people growing stuff on their balconies without much difficulty. There are certain strains that are more well adapted to Thailands climate and those are the ones that should be grown outdoors. For outdoor growing in Thailand with minimal effort I would recommend an autoflower strain.  Google should be able to help with that.

People selling seeds should be of some help as well.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Yes it is.  I walk around every day seeing stuff growing on the side of the soi's all over the place just like any other plant.  Probably with very little care and attention.  There is a reason it's called "weed".  I also know people growing stuff on their balconies.  It all depends on the strain.  There are certain strains that are well adapted to Thailands climate. Some are easier to grow than others.  For outdoor growing in Thailand with minimal effort I would recommend an autoflower strain.

i guess we differ greatly on what growing good weed outdoors here is. 

i would love to see pics of these amazing grows too. i will share if you do. 

Edited by stoner
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

By the way, for anyone else interested in Thai and other SE Asian and Asian landraces, I recommend this site.

https://www.zomiacannabisco.com/zomia

I assume everyone here is already aware of the 4 landraces that the Thai authorities listed as national heritage, but if not here it is.

https://bloom.express/thai-government-approved-strains/

My original plan was to grow and review all the relevant landraces (about 10 depending on different sources). I’ve done about 5 so far, but I’ve got enough mj now to last me a year or more lol, so I’ll probably pause for a while.

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, stoner said:

i guess we differ greatly on what growing good weed outdoors here is. 

i would love to see pics of these amazing grows too. i will share if you do. 

I can certainly agree with the "guess" part. ????

Edited by shdmn

On 11/5/2022 at 10:59 AM, SkyNets said:

Ordered more Phuphan but its the same story as their GC, it's trash now. Lucky they took it back, will not use them anymore.

20221103_100319.jpg

Looks like fossilised startlings dug out from a peat bog. Rats, maybe . . . 

Edited by robsamui
  • Haha 2

Strain “Wild Thailand” Thai landrace, 124 baht per gramme (5g 618 baht). Outdoor grow Thailand. Buds (not pressed).

Very similar to my earlier review of Siridor Thai landrace. Possibly slightly stronger, maybe because it was the first sensimilla batch of the crop, rather than the late Siridor seeded batch.

Thai sativa, on a par with the excellent Thai Stick I smoked in the 70s.

4 tokes of a joint enough, a fraction of a gramme. Say good-bye to the next 2 or 3 hours. New users should use with caution (take a couple of tokes and wait and see); heavy habitual users who flood their brain with high levels of THC every day may need to top up quicker.

My supplier was happy to oblige with a free pack of seeds, and they have done well outdoor with minimal attention.

Use Thai language search words  on twitter for a huge range of local suppliers.

• Haha 1

This is what i am getting  from a breeder home grown indoor AC Desihumidifier

Mixed Bud Size price only
French macaron (topshelf++) 330 baht/grams
Sour Diesel (topshelf) 260 baht/grams
Blue Dream Sherbet (topshelf) 260 baht/grams
Purple Sunset (topshelf) 260 baht/grams

Mixed Bud Size price only
French macaron (topshelf++) โคตรเหนียวยังกะยางมะม่วง 330/G
Sour Diesel (topshelf) 260/G
Blue Dream Sherbet (topshelf) 260/G
Purple Sunset (topshelf) 260/G

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

No one is aksing for a free fish, we don't even want a free fishing rod, with or with your "lessons".

Simply share with the group where you go fishing, and post pictures of the fish you've caught.

More facts, less philosophy.

I had an Irish friend named Phil O'Sophy. ????

• Haha 1

Squirrel Tail Thai landrace. Outdoor grow in Thailand. Bud (not pressed).

65 baht per g (14g 917 baht)

This is the same quality as the excellent Thai Stick I smoked in the 70s. Pure Thai sativa.

4 tokes is enough for me – a fraction of a gramme; new users proceed with caution (take a couple of tokes and  wait and see).

As I mentioned a couple of times already, I go fishing on twitter using Thai language search terms. There’s a huge range of reliable Thai suppliers on twitter, much more so than on FB, Shoppee and LINE. There really is no need for me to single one out. They all have photos of their offerings.

My original plan was to sample and grow from seed all the Thai landraces (there are about 10), but my sample set is now enough to last me for the next year, and I’m not planning to open a dispensary lol, so I’ll have to pause for a while.

I know some of you are mad keen on the indoor rock crystal hybrid stuff that’s emerged over the last decade or two or three, and that’s cool with me, but natural outdoor grown landraces have always been my thing, and there’s plenty of it in Thailand.