Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

4 minutes ago, Paulaew said:

I've seen several people say they do this. Just wondering why you would dilute your expensive premium weed. I wouldn't mix my single malt scotch with some Johnny Walker blend to make it last longer. Would you?

Paul Laew

Because there is not much taste or smell (but still gets you stoned) to the cheap weed but there is to the premium stuff. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/21/2022 at 1:48 PM, SkyNets said:

Latest list from the Farm, will try the Strawberry Banana next ????

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

I don't see Krawie listed on the farm's page. It would seem to be a "must try" at 25% THC. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

1 hour ago, Pinot said:

I don't see Krawie listed on the farm's page. It would seem to be a "must try" at 25% THC. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

Yeah as Paulaew said. If you can wait a day, will post tomorrow if it’s any good, cant be 25% but hopefully ok ????

Edited by SkyNets
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/22/2022 at 12:46 PM, roietfortress said:

fancy marketing and packaging is what causes the crazy pricing in the dispensaries.

the farm was a CBD wholesaler before June. did you see their pics on the FB page before it closed? massive farm harvesting by the rai. i'm amazed they sell less than a kg.

its not the best quality but it does the job. i personally stay above that first red line. i'm not picky. i've been smoking brick in Thailand for years. this is a step in the right direction.

i'm curious about the Krawie. looks like squirrel tail or WA1. Leafly says its a wild Thai strain.

I've been trying to hunt back through earlier posts to find the FB link for the Farm - pretty-please could you let me have the link?
TIA

15 hours ago, philthebook said:

Lemon Haze

Nice nice smell and strong, maybe my best find yet for quality/price/strength.

5g plus 1g free -  Total price 545 Baht COD

Will buy again

20221025_194654.jpg

20221025_194617.jpg

Awesome, where was that from?

Edited by SkyNets

2 hours ago, SkyNets said:

Update on the Farm samples.

Banner: Deep buzz, 1-2hr. Little goes a long way, recommended night-time smoke, next stage.

Phuphan: Best of the cheaper offerings, but not a great taste. Medium buzz, 1hr. Night-time smoke, mellow.

KD HY: Weak, 30mins. Ok day-time smoke, mellow.

Green Crack: Weak, 15mins. Ok day-time, active.

Fruit: No effect.

OG: No effect.

Boax: No effect, but aimed at CBD users.

Krawie: Not in the box lol. After asking was told, sorry delayed and they will send in 3 days. Only ordered a little so left it at that, but would have been nice to know beforehand.

20221026_095748.jpg

sad news about the green crack. i got two good shipments with lots of seeds. i guess we'll keep growing it ourselves. the first batch we got was an auto flower. went into flowering at around 6 weeks on 18h light. the 2nd batch looked and tasted a bit better. two seeds germinated so far, one is 3 weeks old and the other is one week old.

interesting that most of the strains are bunk. bad growing and processing? or not the strains they claim?

seems like its bruce banner or nothing from the farm now. at 350/g i'll pass, unless they sell the seeds? i saw a fb post of them selling seeds for 30/each. not sure which strain.

2022-10-24 from fb 1.jpg

2022-10-24 from fb 2.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

sad news about the green crack. i got two good shipments with lots of seeds. i guess we'll keep growing it ourselves. the first batch we got was an auto flower. went into flowering at around 6 weeks on 18h light. the 2nd batch looked and tasted a bit better. two seeds germinated so far, one is 3 weeks old and the other is one week old.

interesting that most of the strains are bunk. bad growing and processing? or not the strains they claim?

seems like its bruce banner or nothing from the farm now. at 350/g i'll pass, unless they sell the seeds? i saw a fb post of them selling seeds for 30/each. not sure which strain.

2022-10-24 from fb 1.jpg

2022-10-24 from fb 2.jpg

Yeah the Green Crack was strong a few months back, maybe down to drying.

I have hope for the Blue Dream, wait for robsamui.

Haven’t seen any seeds in the Banner.

hh.jpg

Edited by SkyNets
  • Like 1

Wedding Glue Top Shelf for 350/g ????

Got few other strains for 350 

Weed shops supplier but cheaper ????

Line @278fxrjw

312199822_1217219358854275_6589530479781545907_n.thumb.jpg.6bf08a39c54521b3b295a185af899e10.jpg

Edited by LoveLayla
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SkyNets said:

Update on the Farm samples.

Banner: Deep buzz, 1-2hr. Little goes a long way, recommended night-time smoke, next stage.

Phuphan: Best of the cheaper offerings, but not a great taste. Medium buzz, 1hr. Night-time smoke, mellow.

KD HY: Weak, 30mins. Ok day-time smoke, mellow.

Green Crack: Weak, 15mins. Ok day-time, active.

Fruit: No effect.

OG: No effect.

Boax: No effect, but aimed at CBD users.

Krawie: Not in the box lol. After asking was told, sorry delayed and they will send in 3 days. Only ordered a little so left it at that, but would have been nice to know beforehand.

20221026_095748.jpg

What is the Happy Cannabis otherwise known as? I had some before, and liked it, but haven't seen it since.

• Thumbs Up 1