Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

1 hour ago, MasterBaker said:

Curious asks...

I couldn't work out what the price is or what it is they are actually selling?

It looks like hash oil but without knowing how clean of impurities it is I would er on the side of caution...that's just me though.

Screenshot_20221019-083125_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by wombat

2 hours ago, bobbin said:

Strange looking hash.. I'm tempted to say that it's home-made but not sure from picture..  Stating it's made from GodFather is unusual, and I've never seen anything resembling the stamp shown.

Would not be a bad thing if somebody in Thailand has learned to replicate the originals of India, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.

Are you an experienced hash consumer? Would you know the difference?

yes i used to buy hash in Canada, will let you know what i think about it, BTW ordered today at 7am and it's shipped already

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/18/2022 at 12:01 PM, Pinot said:

My 15 plants are doing well. Some are 7 feet tall. They have got pretty beat up with all the wind and rain in Phuket this last five days. Come on sun!

yea its interesting that the natural harvest time growing outdoors in Thailand is at the end or shortly after rainy season. ours are really close. cloudy pistils and heavy buds. i'll cut them in 2 weeks i think.

this season's crop will produce strong offspring if you have any seeds. this is the first real outdoor season since the 70s? considering a male plant can pollenate up to 5km, and no one in Isaan knows the difference between male and female, all the outdoor plants should be fairly seedy lol

we've got at least 1kg of outdoor squirrel coming soon, plus indoor green crack entering flowering, but i still want to try that red thread ???? 

#

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yenots said:

In Phuket now and some of the strong stuff is around 700 - 950 baht a gram so I’m not buying it and telling the sellers it’s to expensive for me so I’ll just have some Thai sativa at 100 - 150 baht a gram. But tbh I enjoy the sativa as some weed today is just to strong and after 20+ years of smoking weed I know what I want……just a smile on my face and enjoy the buzz…..not crippled on bed in a paranoid mess over thinking about all the bad decisions I made in life ????

Exactly.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/19/2022 at 10:04 AM, MasterBaker said:

yes i used to buy hash in Canada, will let you know what i think about it, BTW ordered today at 7am and it's shipped already

1g hash is looking good, not much smell, have to roll it with some CBD weed, don't want to spread it over my Crafty+

IMG20221020170814.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Fair prices....They really should say which weed is Sativa and which is Indica....

A quick note about the effects would also not hurt....  

fancy marketing and packaging is what causes the crazy pricing in the dispensaries.

the farm was a CBD wholesaler before June. did you see their pics on the FB page before it closed? massive farm harvesting by the rai. i'm amazed they sell less than a kg.

its not the best quality but it does the job. i personally stay above that first red line. i'm not picky. i've been smoking brick in Thailand for years. this is a step in the right direction.

i'm curious about the Krawie. looks like squirrel tail or WA1. Leafly says its a wild Thai strain.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roietfortress said:

fancy marketing and packaging is what causes the crazy pricing in the dispensaries.

the farm was a CBD wholesaler before June. did you see their pics on the FB page before it closed? massive farm harvesting by the rai. i'm amazed they sell less than a kg.

its not the best quality but it does the job. i personally stay above that first red line. i'm not picky. i've been smoking brick in Thailand for years. this is a step in the right direction.

i'm curious about the Krawie. looks like squirrel tail or WA1. Leafly says its a wild Thai strain.

Yeah, does the job brother. Sure everywhere will get cheaper soon, 350 is my limit really.

Brought more Banner instead of the Strawberry Bananaas, sometimes need a guaranteed ticket to where I want to go, I use the cheaper stuff after I arrive ????

Yeah had my fair share of brick, mostly its not worth smoking at any price, and sick of it within a week.

Ordered a sample of

Phuphan

Fruit

Krawie

KD HY

Will post back when tried.

Green Crack is a pass for me now, has changed a lot, even the seeds look different.

Edited by SkyNets
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, lextsy said:

That BAOX is a great weed and amazing for 20b a gram considering i just paid 299 from thai green lab

Don't know if its better than Green Labs, everyones CBD/THC numbers are wacky.

I'm not into CBD, but smells nice.  At the moment its free with 350baht bud orders.

When I ordered, was offered more Baox but said no thanks, they added some free Fruit which is cool.

22 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

the farm GC is different now? i didn't order any this month (yet).

i might have to suck it up and get some of the Bruce Banner.

Yeah different, wait, will update on Monday if the others are better.

Banner is still the best clean/deep buzz so far, 1-2hr. No crazy headaches, little goes a long way, recommended.

• Love It 1