Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

3 hours ago, stoner said:

so no coa then ? 

you didn't really answer any of my questions kind of danced around it all. 

is a viewing of the quads facility possible ? i would love to see a grow that dialed in already here in thailand. maybe learn a thing or 2. 

Not available for viewing at the moment, this is one of our partners facilities.

As for COA, we are working on it but have hit a snag (we should have them soon).

When we release COA's we want it to be connected to WEED.in.th as a nation-wide verification system without disclosing the farm. Offering the two options:

1. Have a product tested in an affordable way, and obtain a COA with the testers name (will be linked to farm on or end, which ensures that it is legal)
  2. Have a existing farms COA verified under your shops name.

This has been one of the biggest reasons why we were unable to get more shops to list COA's, as no one wants to share their secret sauce, and its tough for shops to pay for testing.

Most that do share them at the moment are growing all in-house, or testing themselves.

There is a need for a 3rd party verification system as many of the hundreds of COA's that we have looked at are unverifiable. Also a decent amount were actually photoshopped (to either fake results, or just save money). 

Also a side-note

The main point of OG Thai is to establish platforms, and systems for the future of cannabis in Thailand. Once the laws are more clear (banking, logistics, laws, ...) it is highly likely that OG will recede into wholesale-only, as a B2B focused entity. By that time we hope that the future of online sales is much more clear, and we can support the whole ecosystem.

Until this is possible we will remain as B2C.

6 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

It's not the current law. Your company is asking me to compromise my data security to protect you from a future law that hasn't even been set yet.  

I'll happily go back to buying on the black market before sending my personal data to random sellers.  My black market suppliers were a lot less predatory than the ridiculous prices and many scams from retail shops and online sellers.

It is part of the law to not sell to anyone under 20 years of age (this has been one of the core requirements).

Which means verifying age.

What is not part of the law is mandatory reporting to the government for each sale.

Your concerns are 100% legitimate, and it is a major part of why we are developing such systems. If online sales were to have a future there needs to be a centralized secure way to verifying age without sending any personal information to every shop you wish to purchase from online.

It's things like this that we are working on.

We are not competing with the blackmarket.

Edited by OG Thai
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, OG Thai said:

Not available for viewing at the moment, this is one of our partners facilities.

was it grown in thailand ? no coa no viewing available. that weed in the video could of been grown anywhere. 

casting doubts that its quads sorry my man. 

2 hours ago, OG Thai said:

We are not competing with the blackmarket.

might want to rethink that. example being back home canopy growth last week just slashed its workforce. stock has plummeted company is not doing great at all.

https://businessofcannabis.com/2023/02/10/cannabis-producer-canopy-cutting-800-jobs-closing-flagship-canadian-facility/

simply put..... black market kraft grows beat big commercial grows all day every day. 

so you better go back to your bars your temples your massage parlors 

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

(maybe in 1-2 months we will start to actually hire a team).

Count me in …..can I be chief tester????????????????.

might want to check your auto emails system I got 4 emails all the same confirming just 1 order.

37 minutes ago, taninthai said:

Count me in …..can I be chief tester????????????????.

might want to check your auto emails system I got 4 emails all the same confirming just 1 order.

Thank you, will fix this soon ????

18 hours ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

I got my order today, loose filled resealable bag of small Sour Diesel buds.  Opened it up and was happily surprised by the smell and even happier just having a little bud, no bigger than the tip of my little finger. Fabulous from the get go, nice uplifting high, very moreish and so I did, 3 little buds....... and now Im flying.  A great buy, I bought another 500 g for 6000 baht

Cheers Philthebook

Thank you, I have had good feedback on all my latest recomedations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/18/2023 at 12:55 PM, Wuvu2 said:

YOur checkout requires I send my passport photo to you.  Who???  

There are tons of places to buy weed - both online and off - that don't require I compromise my personal data security. Sorry I'm not THAT high ????

Would you be ok with face verification / liveness check.

We can confidently verify age this way too, but its more complex to implement, but may be a good option for those who are worried about their ID's.

Since there are no reporting laws related to ID information we may be conformation with offering this as an alternative from of verification if the AI is 100% confident the age is over 24 years of age (we cannot set 20 to just be safe).

Just now, Menken said:

Bangkok shops selling decent weed under b300-50g? Anyone?

I'm seeing it but it's often b250-300 but buds not dense, lots of LQ popcorn.

You visit the shops in person? At that volume you should be able to get a significant discount. Otherwise buy online.

1 minute ago, bamnutsak said:

You visit the shops in person? At that volume you should be able to get a significant discount. Otherwise buy online.

Apologies 300-350g

I couldn't smoke 300g in a few years

I don't buy online. It's not anonymous and 9/10 some sort of scam - and is illegal.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Menken said:

Apologies 300-350g

I couldn't smoke 300g in a few years

So your price range is 300 ~ 350 baht per gram? What volume are you interested in? Which strains? You want imported cannabis? Or domestically produced? Indoor, greenhouse, outdoor? Where are you located?

2 minutes ago, Menken said:

I don't buy online. It's not anonymous and 9/10 some sort of scam

I have made ~ 20-ish purchases online, most in the 2,000 - 3,000 baht range. Zero issues to date.

3 minutes ago, Menken said:

and is illegal.

No, it is not.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, taninthai said:

My package arrived today …..all the strains have good smell look quality,great texture has the snap sound.

the slurricane looks like one off them 3 puffs and leave it in ashtray for 30 minuits Jobby????????

bummer tonight I got to pop out as someone I know leaving ,will lead to drinking couple of beers so not much smoking tonight,,,would rather be staying in with my herb…….will up date ,but yeah it all looks quality.

5BBFB682-61C1-4C7C-AECB-68BD54AD85FC.thumb.jpeg.30e4d4a414ea9eeb6245c40c2f83ee1f.jpeg4C454119-8851-43B7-A388-748FD4430369.thumb.jpeg.0f65d8fa04ce3fa816f520c8d738e535.jpeg
slurricane

00A00589-2C62-4590-AD8D-376AB5188DE4.thumb.jpeg.10b6f798281734ad5eccb753c0fefb83.jpegStored in cooler for later

2AE1EF95-6EE4-4126-A65B-F392B9D937B8.thumb.jpeg.9fba063838155c9d06b6abf2b958e6ce.jpeg

Thank you for trying.

We only made 100 of them, and they sold out on Sunday night.

Might do another one in a few weeks (will try to do monthly).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

So your price range is 300 ~ 350 baht per gram? What volume are you interested in? Which strains? You want imported cannabis? Or domestically produced? Indoor, greenhouse, outdoor? Where are you located?

I have made ~ 20-ish purchases online, most in the 2,000 - 3,000 baht range. Zero issues to date.

No, it is not.

any weed online  heard is illegal....

• Confused 1