Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

19 hours ago, philthebook said:

New Facebook Supplier, recommended!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100094882234568

Top shelf

Grow indoor organically

1 gram 150.- send 50.-

2 grams 300.- send 50.-

3 grams 450.- Free shipping.

4 grams 600.- Free shipping.

5 grams 700.- Free shipping.

10 grams 1200.- Free shipping.

50 grams 5000.- Free shipping.

100 grams 9000.- Free shipping.

Cash on delivery + 50 baht

Very fast shipping, received exactly what was advertised, large dense buds, very fragrant. 

357178478_816033096643790_7446074922967587553_n.jpg

356819859_2476155612558556_8664690969626800186_n.jpg

20230731_170237.jpg

20230731_170350.jpg

there's a market for everything. i just don't see this as top grade flower. are the flowers on the scale supposed to be the ones in the picture ? 

1 hour ago, philthebook said:

Yeah, my photos on the scales are what I received, 1g - 2.5g nuggets, my photos don't do them justice.

This quality is what the majority of dispensaries on Samui are selling as 'Top Shelf' for 300 baht+ a gram and they are clearing old stock now that I wouldn't touch, only a few places on samui really know what they are doing and their prices reflect that. Black Spiky are doing some really good grows, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082951641244

What you are growing in next level up and what shops are classing as 'exotic' imo and should be in the 300+ range. I would love to try some to compare to my sub 150 baht a gram indoor flowers.  

the flower looks a little small for hydro. should be much bigger buds and plants. lights meh. 

decent stuff for the set up though. getting over 17 - not half bad. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/3/2023 at 12:27 PM, Yodbaimai said:

All my stuff is grown indoor. I have friends in Bangkok with a facility housing 30,000 plants. Unfortunately, the demand doesn't meet the supply. We're fire selling.

https://goo.gl/maps/RX5CRhHzvy6QCg866

Anyone order from here yet? 

Google reviews are plenty and all give high praise, but I trust the good stoners on this board more.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Haze Buds CNX said:

Cheapest Ive seen are thai hang krarok at around 50 baht a gram , greenhouse at around 100 baht a gram and indoors for 170 baht a gram.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Both those flowers are over B500 gram, can't see anything on there for the prices you are quoting

On 8/2/2023 at 7:42 AM, MrBiker said:

Google reviews are plenty and all give high praise, but I trust the good stoners on this board more.

I have... twice.

Good bud. Good pricing...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/2/2023 at 7:42 AM, MrBiker said:

Ok buds for the price but not connoisseur grade. Like a lot of Thai indoor weed the buds look nice, but not as pungent or sticky as it should be. I won't buy more. I've been paying about 33% more for weed I find much more satisfying to smoke. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Chiang Mai here,

I've tried pretty much all the weed shops around the moat and this week I finally found a place outside the moat (Hang Dong) where the weed was simply amazing (at around 200 baht per gram). 

It's called ''let's get high''. Not sure if they sell nationwide but I would think they do so. They basically have around 10-12 strains and they all sell them in different grades (see photo attached). I just started smoking a strain called ''mexican airlines'' and damn that got me rethinking my whole life and write a novel today about my life lol.

You guys should seriously check them out. And their gram is actually very generous (more like 1.3 - 1.4).

P.S: I have no affiliation with them. Just ran by there a few days ago and the service & quality was impressive. 

Lets Get High_01.png

Edited by shocky2012

20 hours ago, shocky2012 said:

I just started smoking a strain called ''mexican airlines'' and damn that got me rethinking my whole life and write a novel today about my life lol.

????????????????????????????I’m like this all the time????re thinking things making new plans????????????

• Haha 1

Fast Buds Mexican Airlines Auto feminizovaná autoflowering - Seedbank.cz

US cuts Mexico's aviation safety rating, curbing new flights | Fox Business

Mexican Airlines..

Pure Sativa effects without a body stone or couch-locking laziness. This is a go-to daytime smoke for anyone who needs a little pick-me-up. Consumers report a clear and pleasant head high with an all-over feeling of euphoria without any paranoia. A creative and energetic high ideally suited to artistic activities and pursuits. Get ready to laugh with this one!

Edited by redwood1
  • Thumbs Up 1

this is the latest sale from Lampang farm. expanded the 728 deal by a few strains.

we're gonna try blue fire and hulk berry (and more BDR1).

the others are indicas or look outdoor.

platinum purple is supposed to be a couch lock indica if anyone likes that.

871378041_lampangaug15.jpg.4d06809c5579e566685272a736aa062a.jpg

#

3 hours ago, roietfortress said:

this is the latest sale from Lampang farm. expanded the 728 deal by a few strains.

we're gonna try blue fire and hulk berry (and more BDR1).

the others are indicas or look outdoor.

platinum purple is supposed to be a couch lock indica if anyone likes that.

871378041_lampangaug15.jpg.4d06809c5579e566685272a736aa062a.jpg

#

Can you post some pics of the buds ?  I would be interested to see where they are now, I bought from them 1 year ago some green crack and OG Kush. Maybe will have another try with the new strains. Thank you!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/31/2023 at 5:49 PM, gargamon said:

http://www.stonercornerth.com/products/Detail/33-1106-Rig_in_One_RIO_Portable_Dab_Rig_Backwoods__Joker__Skull__Tri

I bought 2 for discounted price of 1000bt each. The inbuilt torch may also satisfy your needs. 

Thanks for the link. Hes got some good stuff, but I like the understated Ooze line.....

We've recently enhanced the affordability of our premium Kief.

Now, with a refreshed price point, our top-tier selection is even more accessible.

Currently in our collection are two exquisite strains. Each is meticulously harvested using a gentle, natural dry sifting process during automated trimming.

Discover more: https://og.th

image.thumb.png.bedd3a26af32c4c87275646882f651f8.png

• Haha 1

On 8/15/2023 at 7:53 PM, thaichina said:

Can you post some pics of the buds ?  I would be interested to see where they are now, I bought from them 1 year ago some green crack and OG Kush. Maybe will have another try with the new strains. Thank you!

ya will do. probably coming friday.

we've got a kg of the GC in a closet. some of the batches are still pretty high thc even after sitting 6-12 months. the January batch still gives a great buzz. we still get at least 100g of GC every month. 

we've tried a lot of others tho. the OG Kush was bunk for sure.

i posted some pics about 6 months ago of a variety of strains. i'll post more...

#

• Like 2

On 8/15/2023 at 7:53 PM, thaichina said:

Blue Fire hits right away. its similar to full moon that came out earlier in the year. fast buzz and then relaxation. very sticky too.

Hulk Berry is a sativa but it wasn't very strong, definitely not 27%, maybe half that. it might get better in a few weeks. it did give instant visual clarity (could see the cows next door). might be good for glaucoma.

Banana Daddy is a strong sativa. Bruce Banner renamed. we ordered 30g this month refilling 20g from last month. it went fast. very strong.

Mimosa is a month old but still hits nice. hybrid down the middle. nice mixer for Shogun or GC.

all mid-grade at best but its under 100 baht a gram. good enough for medical needs ????

they keep sending CBD samplers but we throw them in a drawer.

#

2023-08 hulk berry.jpg

2023-08 banana daddy.jpg

2023-08 mimosa.jpg

2023-08 free cbd.jpg

2023-08 blue fire.jpg

Edited by roietfortress
pics got messed up
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

This seems cheap enough, don't know what it's like ..........

10gm = 500bht, 100gm = 3000bht.

OG BKK on facebook

Triple G
Dodidos
Kush Mint
Bruce Banner
Lava Freeze

365186266_1647308335757538_7320147460738062933_n.jpg

The typical weed that looks good but has like zero taste or effect, in my experience, for those prices. Got excited more than 5 times by now to only cry upon delivery when testing it.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

The typical weed that looks good but has like zero taste or effect, in my experience, for those prices. Got excited more than 5 times by now to only cry upon delivery when testing it.

what's your price range ? 

5 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

yea it might be good if ppl post when they've tried a strain and seller, rather than posting everything seen on Facebook. i get weed ads every day too.

#

From the Lampang farm my favorites are their White Widow, Royal Gorilla, and Mimosa. 

The Gorilla really puts you on your a$$, the Mimosa is a nice blend, and the Widow actually has some flavor and just over all a good smoke.

Edited by MrBiker
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, stoner said:

what's your price range ? 

I don't have a specific price range but I can get proper indoor for 200-250 per gram normally buying 10-20 grams at the time. This weed is sold at reasonable shops for around 500-600 per gram but at many more even for up to 700-800.

Usually spend 7-10K a month but not long anymore as I am growing enough now, tired of not being able to get more range of indoor at a proper price. I can even sell the quality I grow to a friend's shop.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I don't have a specific price range but I can get proper indoor for 200-250 per gram normally buying 10-20 grams at the time. This weed is sold at reasonable shops for around 500-600 per gram but at many more even for up to 700-800.

Usually spend 7-10K a month but not long anymore as I am growing enough now, tired of not being able to get more range of indoor at a proper price. I can even sell the quality I grow to a friend's shop.

contact my farm if you want. they can help too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1