Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

3 hours ago, Marcous said:

Wombat, could you please post links to these shops or at least give a name?

the day I can find a link I will...the only other thing I can offer is the name that is posted with the add

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 12.26.06 pm.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gargamon said:

Posting pics of advertisements you receive without a link to where to buy is ridiculous. If you really think everyone needs to see the ad, click on it and post where you end up along with the pic. 

@baan_kru_samun_pri this is the first. you can googke lens the users image to find them in 5 seconds.

23 minutes ago, indyo said:

@baan_kru_samun_pri this is the first. you can googke lens the users image to find them in 5 seconds.

This thread is about the cheapest GOOD weed you found. If you haven't tried it, how can you attest to the quality, whether the vendor is a ripoff, etc.?

2 hours ago, gargamon said:

This thread is about the cheapest GOOD weed you found. If you haven't tried it, how can you attest to the quality, whether the vendor is a ripoff, etc.?

Calm down. I posted a link to them very early on in the thread. They are cheap in some ways, but not the best. They sometimes did not cure the weed properly. But worth a punt. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, indyo said:

Yes, it is. The last time I ordered some weed from them they sent me seeds instead. When I asked why, they said because it was out of stock, a bit strange.

They do have an interesting selection of seeds that isn't on their website or Line shop. I ordered 7 and 3 sprouted.

Here is the menu they sent. 50 baht per seed.

1697186536025.jpg

16 hours ago, taninthai said:

This is easily some off the  best I have found in thailand, I been smoking 30 years,fresh super sticky and smelly 200/250 bht a gram,,,recommend white truffle ,Gary Payton,mindmelter.

igrowman………facebook

IMG_4472.thumb.jpeg.4be1af0cbb955ce679b3c4270849c7e9.jpeg

IMG_4473.thumb.jpeg.9571f0b7da3111cf68f8aac3fb098110.jpeg

IMG_4474.thumb.jpeg.92305b2824585a134d0a1bc51b18a761.jpegIMG_4474.thumb.jpeg.92305b2824585a134d0a1bc51b18a761.jpeg

The buds look really good.  Very frosty buds will definitely pack a punch.  The really good stuff is selling for around 200 baht a gram or about 1,800 baht for 10 grams. 

Greenhill Organic Cannabis Farm in Chiang Rai appears to have some good stuff too.  Have not tried as yet & will order when back in Thailand next month.  Start at 250 baht/gm for single gram & go as low as 150 baht/gm for 50 grams. 

https://weed.th/shop/7ae5b72f-d3da-4536-9128-608a161cf29c/chiang-rai/greenhill-organic-cannabis-farm

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Both seem good to me, quite strong  but a little dry IMHO. In fact all the bud I've had from commercial growers in Thailand seems dry compared to my home grow. (quite strong ...... 0.5g = 4+ small beers)

Another one to try this evening, Sirius black 30bht/g. Buds were a bit small on this one.

IMG_20231212_075132.jpg

Still got gorilla, gorilla grade B (20bht) and cookie to come.

Would be interesting to know how big the difference is between gorilla and gorilla grade B.

All that strains seem to be a bit more indica than sativa, right? Usually I prefer sativa, but the right mix should be good as well.

Anyway, I'll give that shop an order as well, you can't beat the prices, and it's nice to test various strains.

2 hours ago, bossdog said:

Would be interesting to know how big the difference is between gorilla and gorilla grade B.

All that strains seem to be a bit more indica than sativa, right? Usually I prefer sativa, but the right mix should be good as well.

Anyway, I'll give that shop an order as well, you can't beat the prices, and it's nice to test various strains.

Gorilla is the worst ............ popcorn .......... grade B is better, purely on bud size.

IMG_20231212_155408.jpg

On 12/12/2023 at 7:55 AM, BritManToo said:

Another one to try this evening, Sirius black 30bht/g. Buds were a bit small on this one.

IMG_20231212_075132.jpg

Sirius black was strong but kept me awake, so not really what I want.

Gorilla grade B 20bht/g or 1500bht/100g, I'll be smoking this later, looks very dry, smells OK.

IMG_20231213_074424.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1