Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

21 hours ago, taninthai said:

I think you are the first person I have ever heard say they don’t flush there grow.????????????????

but yeah I see you do like to do your own thing and don’t like tried/tested/proven methods.

I think that it's the ec meter that should says if we need to flush or not

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Curious. How can you tell it's mid shelf without trying it first?

i have tried so many already. most fit into that category. willing to try and have my wife test any others.

wife gives a no filter review. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2023 at 12:27 PM, Yodbaimai said:

All my stuff is grown indoor. I have friends in Bangkok with a facility housing 30,000 plants. Unfortunately, the demand doesn't meet the supply. We're fire selling.

https://goo.gl/maps/RX5CRhHzvy6QCg866

if I was going to pick I'd pick this one just on looks ...you say you can't get rid of it?

Screenshot 2023-07-04 at 1.19.23 pm.png

Does anyone know where I can get trim leaves. I used to know someone in the UK who would give me a bin bag full for nothing, I presumed he was a grower but never asked so i really have little clue what it was and where it came from. I used it to roll joints instead of tobacco and I want to get off the cigarettes again.

I'm also looking for new suppliers of the cheaper variety, I usually buy 100g green crack. I have signed up with bangyabongzing but I would also like some other strains like lemon haze etc. I usually buy a few grams of each so I can have my little sweet shop setup with a screw organiser from MRDIY..

Thanks.

On 6/25/2023 at 10:40 PM, indyo said:

I think that it's the ec meter that should says if we need to flush or not

I flush my plants that are in coco and perlite for about 10 days before harvest. 

The plants have enough nutrients in them to finish themselves off. They will often exhibit a more dramatic colour change in late flower that will make some beautiful buds. 

I find the end product is a smoother smoke as well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I flush my plants that are in coco and perlite for about 10 days before harvest. 

The plants have enough nutrients in them to finish themselves off. They will often exhibit a more dramatic colour change in late flower that will make some beautiful buds. 

I find the end product is a smoother smoke as well. 

do you lower the ac during that time too ?

Fired up a doobie last night, 1st in well over a month, I think.

That's some good sh!t, for ฿8/gr, and I only manage half the doobie/.5gr.   It's going to take forever to finish my stash ????

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The aircon gets lowered from 25°C to 23°C

I also water with ice the last couple of days. ????

drop it more than that for longer. do at least a week or so below 20. make those colors pop. 

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2023 at 8:01 PM, stoner said:

that might be you personally but there is a huge market for flavors and terpenes. huge. terpenes are worth a fortune. real ones. i agree with you on alcohol but unless you have tried some of my dabs you are missing out on taste. a proper dab done with fire is an explosion of taste and flavor. 

and that market has nothing to do with brick weed

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 7:12 PM, chrischronic said:

I found Top Shelf 50 grams for 5,500 baht with approximately 10 different strains to choose from. However, it is not possible to purchase less than 50 grams. I am all set for a while now and won't be buying weekly like before.

Ain't no top shelf for sure, even 50-100 grams that would still cost you 150-200 baht at least.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Ain't no top shelf for sure, even 50-100 grams that would still cost you 150-200 baht at least.

No reason to lie. That's the price your dispensaries and dealers are paying. Just thought I would share bulk prices so people know. The key is buying bulk, and a lot of growers are sitting on a lot of weed now, so wholesale prices are good. If you can get in or find a big grower who distributes to the dispensaries, you will find these prices. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/11/2023 at 7:12 PM, chrischronic said:

I found Top Shelf 50 grams for 5,500 baht with approximately 10 different strains to choose from. However, it is not possible to purchase less than 50 grams. I am all set for a while now and won't be buying weekly like before.

post some pics of the top shelf please. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Seppius said:

I just ordered off here, their prices look great, and bonus for me have some really strong cheap Hash

https://bkkushhh.com/shop/

Just got a selection of 3 grams to try,  B420 including B50 delivery

do you know if the flowers are indoor or greenhouse or ? 

they look like either greenhouse or outdoor but not half bad. the top shelf i would give a b minus. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 7:34 PM, stoner said:

not so. brick weed is also made into dabs. 

No decent dab is made of brick weed. Most dab mavens I know wont even smoke chemical extractions. I know I wont.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 1:07 PM, chrischronic said:

No reason to lie. That's the price your dispensaries and dealers are paying. Just thought I would share bulk prices so people know. The key is buying bulk, and a lot of growers are sitting on a lot of weed now, so wholesale prices are good. If you can get in or find a big grower who distributes to the dispensaries, you will find these prices. 

Top shelf should be around 30 baht a gram wholesale.

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Top shelf should be around 30 baht a gram wholesale.

do you know cost per gram to grow indoors in thailand ? i do and 30b a gram wholesale is not a business model anyone would use.