Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

22 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Anyone tried Fruity Buds Farm?

You can join them on Line. They have a range of strains for 180 a gram, 1500 for 10 grams, etc. Free shipping. COD OK and free shipping on that too. 

Edited by Jingthing

Was in Thailand from July-October this year. Yodbamai & Siam Seeds had great prices at 100-120 baht gram when I arrived.  Went up to around 180-200 baht gram by the time I departed.  

Strains I smoked are Birthday Cake, Mochi, Apples & Bananas, Wedding Cake, Super Skunk.  The Birthday Cake (Cherry Pie x Girl Scout Cookies) & Super Skunk (Skunk #1 x Afghani) were pick of the bunch.  Mochi (Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies x Sunset Sherbet) was also very good.  

They don't display their stock online anymore but send you messages in Line with new arrivals.  I find Yodbamai to be grown more like old school indoor hydro whereas Siam is more potent & they tend to grow many exotic strains & small auto flower plants.  

Siam update their Facebook page regularly with new strains they are growing & when they will be ready.  

https://www.facebook.com/SiamSeedsCo/

https://www.yodbaimai.com/

Both Yodbamai & Siam took good care of me with additional grams for free, free papers, free joints, free samples & free delivery while I was in Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin & Khanom.  Spent two months at Khanom beach & it's a beautiful chilled out place ideal for smokers.  Great for fishing too & was catching about 10 pasai every afternoon off the beach with a little 6ft rod/reel combo bought on Facebook for 300 baht.  Bought a charcoal grill from Lazada & happy days at Khanom beach on the munchies.  Will be back there in late January living 100 metres from the beach paradise.  

I have attached photos of a couple of the strains.  

1696596775624.JPEG

1697272957664.JPEG

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Steve Mee said:

Was in Thailand from July-October this year. Yodbamai & Siam Seeds had great prices at 100-120 baht gram when I arrived.  Went up to around 180-200 baht gram by the time I departed.  

Strains I smoked are Birthday Cake, Mochi, Apples & Bananas, Wedding Cake, Super Skunk.  The Birthday Cake (Cherry Pie x Girl Scout Cookies) & Super Skunk (Skunk #1 x Afghani) were pick of the bunch.  Mochi (Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies x Sunset Sherbet) was also very good.  

They don't display their stock online anymore but send you messages in Line with new arrivals.  I find Yodbamai to be grown more like old school indoor hydro whereas Siam is more potent & they tend to grow many exotic strains & small auto flower plants.  

Siam update their Facebook page regularly with new strains they are growing & when they will be ready.  

https://www.facebook.com/SiamSeedsCo/

https://www.yodbaimai.com/

Both Yodbamai & Siam took good care of me with additional grams for free, free papers, free joints, free samples & free delivery while I was in Bangkok, Pattaya, Hua Hin & Khanom.  Spent two months at Khanom beach & it's a beautiful chilled out place ideal for smokers.  Great for fishing too & was catching about 10 pasai every afternoon off the beach with a little 6ft rod/reel combo bought on Facebook for 300 baht.  Bought a charcoal grill from Lazada & happy days at Khanom beach on the munchies.  Will be back there in late January living 100 metres from the beach paradise.  

I have attached photos of a couple of the strains.  

1696596775624.JPEG

1697272957664.JPEG

Is that khanom beach the one down south past surathanni 

3 hours ago, Steve Mee said:

Yes.  About 100km from Surat Thani or Nakhon Si Thammarat airport.  Here's me after a big smoking session with the whole beach to myself.  

image.thumb.jpeg.a6c937ce259794fc78924e7a1d0a867a.jpeg

And a photo of the day's catch.  

Good place to stay feels like home is 1 bedroom homes at Ban Lung Thorn Khanom located 400 metres from Hua Thanon beach.  Monthly rate is about 10k including power, water, WiFi & new linen every 2 weeks.  Can find them on Google maps or call +66819786951.  Great landlord bought me a birthday cake on my birthday & also went to Nakhon Si Thammarat city 100km away to do some paperwork for my visa.  He can pick you up at the airport but you will need a car or motorbike to get around in Khanom.  Can rent motorbikes from the girl a couple of homes away.   

1697454511667.JPEG

Nice live  a couple off hours away from there just never actually got round to going,,,,will defo have to check it out thanks for info…

back to weed yeah used Siam seeds a fair bit …..looks like they got some nice stuff going on.

7 hours ago, taninthai said:

Nice live  a couple off hours away from there just never actually got round to going,,,,will defo have to check it out thanks for info…

back to weed yeah used Siam seeds a fair bit …..looks like they got some nice stuff going on.

Yes back to weed.  I also had the Double Grape x Grape Crinkle from Siam & it was very good.  

On their Facebook page you can see Siam are growing in grow tents sometimes using soil, compost, guano, kelp, bone & molasses.  Yodbaimai have large grow rooms.  Siam definitely more potent, however, the Mochi from Yodbaimai I had to take it easy with as I felt would 'green out' if went too hard especially in the Thailand heat.  I have been smoking potent hydro for over 30 years mainly bongs but the Mochi required some respect.  

Only let down was I bought 10gm of Super Skunk from Yodbaimai & it was delicious like old school indoor hydro very skunky.  I ordered another 10gm a few days later & it was not the same as the first order.  I asked them if they had mixed up strains but they said it was the same.  Could have been from a different plant with different phenotype but lacked the skunky smell & taste of the first order.  

If any of you head to Khanom just be aware that the police have a check point on the main road in the city near the traffic lights nearly every week.  Ensure that you have a valid driver licence & international driving permit to avoid any penalties.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I grew blue dream, THC was so low, it was not worth smoking.

i grew blue dream , it tested at 19% and people love it even more so than the stronger strains i grew .

do you have any photos of your bud ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1