Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

1 hour ago, Hokeus said:

The high was great. Totally relaxing and peaceful. Periods of strong couch-lock and that great feeling went on for about 5 hours in total. Was I feeling an Indica or a Sativa high? Who knows, but since I believe that THC can only have one psychoactive chemical effect on the brain I simply believe I was just high; the same type of high as I always feel from any type of good cannabis. 

that is what we're calling an "indica". its possible your cerebral cortex doesn't respond to "sativas".

when i smoke an indica, i can't get anything done because of the couchlock and foggy happy feeling. when i smoke a sativa or sativa dominant hybrid i can code for 12 hours straight. i can garden for hours with an indica and some M-150s.

the difference is what part of your brain is affected. an indica will hit your nervous system, a sativa will activate dopamine in your cerebral cortex. that's how i understand it. maybe your cerebral is always activated, or its unaffected by thc.

my thoughts on your conundrum :D

EDIT: ps i've learned not to operate power tools or chainsaws on an indica XD

#

Edited by roietfortress
chainsaws are dangerous
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

that is what we're calling an "indica". its possible your cerebral cortex doesn't respond to "sativas".

when i smoke an indica, i can't get anything done because of the couchlock and foggy happy feeling. when i smoke a sativa or sativa dominant hybrid i can code for 12 hours straight. i can garden for hours with an indica and some M-150s.

the difference is what part of your brain is affected. an indica will hit your nervous system, a sativa will activate dopamine in your cerebral cortex. that's how i understand it. maybe your cerebral is always activated, or its unaffected by thc.

my thoughts on your conundrum :D

EDIT: ps i've learned not to operate power tools or chainsaws on an indica XD

#

For the first hour after I vape I wouldn't try really operating anything, nor would I really want to (because my aim is almost always to relax). Not a motor vehicle for sure and I have trouble even remembering things like which app I was going to tap on after unlocking my phone. So springboard gaze can become a serious dilemma. And any kind of heavy multitasking is definitely off the table. 

I've tried testing myself by working on a spread sheet with lots of formulas right after vaping. Not much success. For the first hour, if I'm really high, the biggest task I can handle without time lapsing is usually something like dish washing, lol. 

But after about 60-90 minutes then I can start to get some things done again, even like driving a big engined motorcycle. I can also become hyper focused and aware of my surroundings, while still feeling high, which can be fun. 

Sometimes I do get a bit of an elevated heart rate for the first 15-20 minutes after I vape, but generally I am not bothered by it. I guess some might consider that a bit of a Sativa effect (even though I don't believe there is such a thing), but when it happens to me it could happen one day and not the next, whilst also having vaped the same strain on both days. It's even happened on some days and not others when using the same blend I made. So, again, I just attribute it to the various different possible effects from THC on the subconscious mind and it not being strain dependent. 

I tend not to mix any other psychoactive substances with weed though. Any other stimulant would only usually disrupt the desired vibe for me. M-150 is loaded with sugar and caffeine. Probably enough to negate the effects of THC such that one can then focus at a fairly normal level again on just about anything. Not sure why one would want to mix the two. It would be like mixing a downer and an upper together. But one man's rubbish is another man's caviar, so I'm not here to judge. 

In fact, there was a segment in the "Rotten" documentary series on Netflix about cannabis edibles where an emergency room doctor explained how they treat young kids who are freaking out after having accidentally and unknowingly consumed an entire chocolate bar edible belonging to their parents (perhaps 60-100 mg of THC in one go). I believe the treatment is usually something from the benzodiazepines drug class and that benzodiazepines can greatly neutralize the psychoactive effects of THC, whether one is feeling either up or down from it or whether the source of the THC in the edible was from a shorter Indica or taller Sativa plant. 

Enjoy...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, taninthai said:

Topic is actually cheapest good weed ,,,,emphasis being on good.

several posts are being made here recomending weed and we can see 3 people have replied saying they tried these recommendations and were not happy.

Some of us been smoking in excess off 30 years we are not interested in the type of weed some newbie smokes once a day before bedtime and claims it to be some super weed.

You're not really contributing anything to this thread, why don't you take your 30 years of smoking and .............

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 2

Lots of posts in this thread suggesting sources of brick-weed quality herb (containing possibly less than 10% THC) at between 10B-40B a gram. It may be cheap, but it isn't what many people would consider good. 🤨😖😤🙄😬😵‍💫

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

Lots of posts in this thread suggesting sources of brick-weed quality herb (containing possibly less than 10% THC) at between 10B-40B a gram. It may be cheap, but it isn't what many people would consider good. 🤨😖😤🙄😬😵‍💫

Yeah I get that.

I won't buy brick but as I've gotten into making weed herbal infusions. Cheap low THC weed is fine for that. Just use a higher ratio of weed to oil and/or take a larger portion of oil to get whatever level THC you desire. Sorted (cheaply). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah I get that.

I won't buy brick but as I've gotten into making weed herbal infusions. Cheap low THC weed is fine for that. Just use a higher ratio of weed to oil and/or take a larger portion of oil to get whatever level THC you desire. Sorted (cheaply). 

Sounds good for your needs. But any extracts containing more than 0.2% THC are illegal in Thailand. So probably most people aren't taking that path. People looking for weed here will presumably either be smoking or vaping it. Also, using oils with extracts in a vaporizer or a dab rig aren't good for the respiratory system. Assume you're just ingesting the oil though.  

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

Sounds good for your needs. But any extracts containing more than 0.2% THC are illegal in Thailand. So probably most people aren't taking that path. People looking for weed here will presumably either be smoking or vaping it. Also, using oils with extracts in a vaporizer or a dab rig aren't good for the respiratory system. Assume you're just ingesting the oil though.  

No they aren't.

Take under tongue or mix with food.

Weed is legal in Thailand NOW. Period.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_Thailand

Excerpts copied from the above Wikipedia link:

On 9 June 2022, cannabis extracts containing less than 0.2% THC, referred to as industrial hemp, was decriminalized.

Cannabis extracts and cannabis products (including edibles, food supplements, cosmetics, etc.) containing more than 0.2% THC by dry weight are still categorized as a Category 5 narcotic.

That's ridiculous.

Edibles with high THC coming from extracts and high THC extracts are being sold now all over Thailand, openly in shops, and of course online, with no legal consequence.

That is for NOW of course.

Shops getting in trouble are generally about licensing issues.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's ridiculous.

Edibles with high THC coming from extracts and high THC extracts are being sold now all over Thailand, openly in shops, and of course online, with no legal consequence.

That is for NOW of course.

Shops getting in trouble are generally about licensing issues.

Regardless of how you view it, if shops are selling illegal extract products or not, or whether there are legal consequences or not, that is the law.

In fact, the government is aiming to reduce the 0.2% THC limit even further on any extract product that isn't being created by the pharmaceutical industry strictly for medical use. 

So flowers with any amount of THC are no longer an illegal narcotic as on June 2022, but any extract product containing above 0.2% THC still remains an illegal Category 5 narcotic. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Weed is legal in Thailand NOW. Period.

As a further clarification, and as the video you posted stated, they didn't create a law specifically legalizing cannabis in Thailand. All they did was take cannabis flowers/buds off the list of criminal narcotics. So they decriminalized cannabis flowers and all other natural parts of the plant. However, any product containing a THC extract above 0.2% remains on the list of criminal class 5 narcotics. This is why in my original post on this topic I mentioned that any oils containing more than 0.2% THC are illegal in Thailand and so probably most people aren't taking that path. Rather many are typically just smoking or vaping the dried flowers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HugoFastor said:

As a further clarification, and as the video you posted stated, they didn't create a law specifically legalizing cannabis in Thailand. All they did was take cannabis flowers/buds off the list of criminal narcotics. So they decriminalized cannabis flowers and all other natural parts of the plant. However, any product containing a THC extract above 0.2% remains on the list of criminal class 5 narcotics. This is why in my original post on this topic I mentioned that any oils containing more than 0.2% THC are illegal in Thailand and so probably most people aren't taking that path. Rather many are typically just smoking or vaping the dried flowers. 

Bull.

Edibles and gummies are very popular.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Show me one case where they even tested for thc levels much less arrested for that since the law change.

One case.

Somehow, I never figured you for a weed man, or even to be interested in the herb.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Somehow, I never figured you for a weed man, or even to be interested in the herb.

I haven't been since my teen years but couldn't resist the weed explosion here and it's been fascinating to learn how things have advanced since then.

Also wine is too expensive here.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2024 at 5:52 PM, Hokeus said:

Nice to hear someone can enjoy 10B/G weed. I haven't seen any yet though that would interest me at that price. And you say strong, but that weed is likely to be 8%-10% THC (possibly less). Thus, "strong", is that relative to regular brick weed?  

Sorry for late reply, I was quite busy the last days.

KD has a nice strong sativa high, with moments of passing out for a few seconds if hitting the bong too hard.
I am enjoying ts effects the most, compared to godfather, sirius, gorilla, black lebanon, haze, and wedding cookie.

It smells, looks and tastes better than brick weed, I'd pay 60 bath for it, but I am happy with 10 bath as well, and their 50 kg sold out in a day. And I seem not to be alone, judging on the responses in the customer LINE group of that shop. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 5:01 PM, benHH said:

image.jpeg.00a59be56215a2ac8aa021a0c37c8b9c.jpegimage.jpeg.96e1eff10409be27ee60554dfd343ca4.jpeg44.jpg.51e86f0dacac68ccb424e49454c09b6a.jpg444.jpg.5ef0d2c93802d202a46bd961a09e0bac.jpg

bruce banner and gelato 33

140 per gram , minimum 10 g , mix and match 

i can pm details of the supplier if anyone is interested 

Ben gave me a great recommendation . I got all 4 types my favorite is the Gelato 33. Nice & sweet & aromatic & sticky .. I am very satisfied!