Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

4 hours ago, stoner said:

neither your first response nor this one is a better way to do it. you may think your pricing is fair but that is where there is a disagreement. 

seeing as how you brought it up. top notch testing right ? those results you displayed were taken from a purple pro by the looks of it. i may be wrong and am open to knowing if i am. will take my comment back if i am.

so lets get into it a little since you brought it up. if you are open to it. top notch right ?

what kind of lights does your company use ? what type pf dehumidifier or control system ? and how much ac btu are you using per room ? would you be open to allowing my grower to come and give his opinion on the operation ? allow him to grade the quality of your flower ? give you a fair and professional opinion ?

my growers credentials speak for themselves no need to worry there. 

if you answer those questions truthfully i will know right away about your non closet professional grow. 

are you up for a real discussion then ?

Why exactly would we engage in this? There's no necessity for such an exercise. It's important to clarify that we don't HPLC test everything, for practical reasons. We have real priorities to focus on, and frankly, our growing process and pricing aren't among them.

If you're looking for insights into growing techniques, professional consultants are available for hire. As for us, we're not interested in a race to the bottom in terms of retail market pricing, especially considering the current political landscape of cannabis in Thailand. Our approach and strategies are aligned with our business goals and the value we aim to provide our customers.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/21/2023 at 1:38 PM, philthebook said:

Facebook seller, lovely big bud (2.08 gram), smelly, sticky, very nice smoke , my photo doesn't do it justice. 

120 baht a gram when buying 10 grams (can mix strains), plenty to choose from.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100094882234568

20230821_181607.jpg

359550846_234268849084023_235480897820005114_n (1).jpg

On 8/21/2023 at 3:24 PM, stoner said:

finally something properly advertised. 

I've put an order in from this shop even though being over stocked at the mo. Might be hard to beat the stuff I have on hand here in the Netherlands just now ;)

On 1/14/2024 at 10:41 AM, stoner said:

yikes. you can get normal flower with same thc levels for this price. every strain tested at 25 % too ? wow how lucky. 

Yep this lot are dreamers…rich in kief🤣🤣🤣🤣……they shook that all of and sell it separately 

• Sad 1

On 1/14/2024 at 11:22 AM, stoner said:

are you even human ? 

It sure reads like a word salad equaling zero that AI would regurgitate with prompts but hey waddafug do I know.🙃😊

18 hours ago, NextG said:

How dare you use such language in public? 😊

😊mother let me have 600 baht this week so I ordered 10g of gorilla coz I like gorilla and 10g of godfather coz uncle Google says godfather is the strongest weed available.

Futher installments from "As the Buds fall" coming to your screen shortly.😱🤪

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, wombat said:

😊mother let me have 600 baht this week so I ordered 10g of gorilla coz I like gorilla and 10g of godfather coz uncle Google says godfather is the strongest weed available.

Futher installments from "As the Buds fall" coming to your screen shortly.😱🤪

Thank goodness you didn’t have enough money for one of the NEW varieties @ 40 baht per gram. https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/feminized-cannabis-seeds/444-north-thunder<deleted>.html

• Haha 2

Smoking solely from your own grow is the best hands down. Knowing exactly what nutes were used and keeping it all organic makes a huge difference. The last g I ever bought was up in KK and it was massively awful. 

• Haha 1

On 1/14/2024 at 12:08 PM, og th said:

Hey, if you've got a better way to respond, we're open to suggestions.

Just to set the record straight, we put a massive amount of effort into our products. It's way more than just growing and selling. We're committed to quality, which means thorough testing, using top-notch equipment, complying with all the regulations, and of course, handling our taxes properly, and even paying to sponsor this forum.

Also, you may want to consider that we're not just a plug operating out of a closet with a few lights. Running a professional growth operation involves significant additional costs – quality assurance, customer support, staff, handling refunds, maintaining office space, verification systems, and much more. Considering these factors, our pricing is quite fair.

Just for the record, you're saying all of the current top-shelf flowers in your shop are grown by your company, OG Thai?

On 1/16/2024 at 3:59 PM, NextG said:

Thank goodness you didn’t have enough money for one of the NEW varieties @ 40 baht per gram. https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/feminized-cannabis-seeds/444-north-thunder<deleted>.html

I must admit I was so impressed with the Godfather that I begged mother for 400 baht so I could go the HISO route and get some Black Lebanon.

break the bank it did but I had to know

21 minutes ago, wombat said:

I must admit I was so impressed with the Godfather that I begged mother for 400 baht so I could go the HISO route and get some Black Lebanon.

Godfather seems to have good reviews in general. Interested to read what you think of BL. Personally haven’t tried any, but friends and people here have. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, wombat said:

let me know what u think about the black lebanon. i barely caught a buzz. godfather is good tho.

#

I have tried some off this 30 bht weed think it was blue cheese,,,,,I say I tried I ordered it arrived I wouldn’t really smoke it…..arrived last week just left it really not smoked.

have some god father at 180 g don’t rate that but only smoked a little of it( 2 buds pictured)

My current favourite and up there with some of best I had is guava bomb was advertised on my local Facebook group guy delivers ,,,,fresh as soon as you open jar whole house stinks like Amsterdam coffee shop👍👍👍👍love this stuff …150 a gram pic in jar.

IMG_5122.jpeg

IMG_5124.jpeg

• Agree 1

I want to make some full spectrum CBD cannabis oil.

I don't think I need high end weed for that but I'm looking for clues on what and where to exactly buy for that purpose.

I've been buying it for sleep but it's expensive and as I'm setup now to decarb and do oil infusions may as well make it myself

Thanks for any tips.

50 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I want to make some full spectrum CBD cannabis oil.

I don't think I need high end weed for that but I'm looking for clues on what and where to exactly buy for that purpose.

I've been buying it for sleep but it's expensive and as I'm setup now to decarb and do oil infusions may as well make it myself

Thanks for any tips.

cbd alone is not a sleep aid. you need the entourage effect. thc is far better.

11 minutes ago, bossdog said:

Enjoying the KD right now.

It's my favorite (I tried a few of their offerings) nice strong sativa and just B10 / g. 

Nice to hear someone can enjoy 10B/G weed. I haven't seen any yet though that would interest me at that price. And you say strong, but that weed is likely to be 8%-10% THC (possibly less). Thus, "strong", is that relative to regular brick weed?  

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Hokeus said:

Nice to hear someone can enjoy 10B/G weed. I haven't seen any yet though that would interest me at that price. And you say strong, but that weed is likely to be 8%-10% THC (possibly less). Thus, "strong", is that relative to regular brick weed?  

ya tourists dont get good deals  :welcomeani:

i've had a few decent 10b/g weed that wasn't brick and i'm a daily user..

#

• Like 1
  • Agree 1