Hospital beds

jcmj

I’m looking for a place to find an electric hospital bed for my partner who had a stroke. The hospital suggested I rent, but I only see that in Bangkok. Does anyone know if there is a place to rent one here or a good place to buy a used one or a place any cheaper than Fascino?  Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. It needs to hold at least 120 kilos. Thanks. 

There are many on Lazada and Shopee but need to make decisions on what is actually priority.  Manual would be about half of electric charge so if patient is not up to control themselves might be a lower cost option.  Does bed have to move up and down (full bed - not head/legs) for nurse care?  Can patient leave bed for bathroom or hair wash?  The sit up as chair seem to be good option for 100% bedridden and a lot of choice.  Price wise under 10k for either type manual without bed height or under 20k electric.  With bed height another 10 to 20k for most.  

As said if not for long term/cost major factor have someone check with hospitals as they might have an older unit they could rent.  And spread word of mouth - amazing what can be found that way.  Suspect social media could also work (extend that word of mouth).

• Like 1