Build Computer

SplitInfinitive

4 hours ago, stat said:

Try invadeit in Hua Hin... Highly recommended I bought 2 Pcs with them. Not sure if I am allowed to post the link. They are mainly mail order so they will send the PC.

This is certainly the type of place that I'm looking for but I really want it to be within easy reach in case something goes wrong, which with me it inevitably will. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

Just out of interest what are your requirements?

I want some reasonable gaming chops, nothing too dramatic with an SSD drive plus a decent size HDD for internal storage.  I have a price in mind as well but I need to discuss that with the shop. 

Edited by SplitInfinitive

14 hours ago, SplitInfinitive said:

I want some reasonable gaming chops, nothing too dramatic with an SSD drive plus a decent size HDD for internal storage.  I have a price in mind as well but I need to discuss that with the shop. 

A lot of gaming computers will give you what you want. I have a Dell computer and it is what you have said you need

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SplitInfinitive said:

This is certainly the type of place that I'm looking for but I really want it to be within easy reach in case something goes wrong, which with me it inevitably will. 

It will be difficult to find a shop nearby if you do not live in BKK or Patts. Invade is run by a friendly dane for decades, never heard of any problem with him.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...