Lazada sign in to my account

Ron  webber

10 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Do you see Bangkok Bank bank transfer option?  They ended it years ago.  Thanks - I should have been specific on it being Bangkok Bank but totally forgot after all the years (old age does that).  ????

Yes. Bangkok Bank is the first option. See below.

So click on View all methods, then Bank Transfer, then tick the required bank from the list.

Lazada 3.jpg

Edited by phetphet
Added info.

9 hours ago, phetphet said:

Yes. Bangkok Bank is the first option. See below.

So click on View all methods, then Bank Transfer, then tick the required bank from the list.

Lazada 3.jpg

Your previous screen grab only showed 3 bank icons - so maybe it restored but they did not bother to update the icon list.  Will give it a try on my next purchase if I can turn off the automatic CC payment option.  The world - it is passing me bye, bye.  ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Your previous screen grab only showed 3 bank icons - so maybe it restored but they did not bother to update the icon list.  Will give it a try on my next purchase if I can turn off the automatic CC payment option.  The world - it is passing me bye, bye.  ????

you have to click on the "Bank Transfer" in order to see all the banks.

HTH

Ok, further to my original post of Tuesday.   Everything, including Lazada  appears shut   till Monday  for the  present holidays, no response  to my phone calls and further attempts to log in via  suggestions I received.

While waiting  till Monday, does anyone  know if the   big blue Painted  Klang Plaza   department store  in Korat has closed down, as rumoured.     I dont get into Korat often, too far  away. But there used to be 2  little   stalls   on the ground floor whereby the guys  running them  could and would refill   printer cartridges  for  100 baht.  If  all else fails  I will     try  and get to see them, if still there, or if anyone knows  another shop in Korat  that can oblige with refills.   Many thanks  for suggestions to date.       Maybe have to invest in new printer, tho   my present one  is n ot too old, just the   ink cartridge type is apparently rare.

5 minutes ago, Ron webber said:

Ok, further to my original post of Tuesday.   Everything, including Lazada  appears shut   till Monday  for the  present holidays, no response  to my phone calls and further attempts to log in via  suggestions I received.

While waiting  till Monday, does anyone  know if the   big blue Painted  Klang Plaza   department store  in Korat has closed down, as rumoured.     I dont get into Korat often, too far  away. But there used to be 2  little   stalls   on the ground floor whereby the guys  running them  could and would refill   printer cartridges  for  100 baht.  If  all else fails  I will     try  and get to see them, if still there, or if anyone knows  another shop in Korat  that can oblige with refills.   Many thanks  for suggestions to date.       Maybe have to invest in new printer, tho   my present one  is n ot too old, just the   ink cartridge type is apparently rare.

There was a recent shortage of Canon 810/811 but now they seem to be many selling them on Shopee.  So perhaps the same with the type you need.  Distribution is a total mess since Covid as so many flights do not operate.  Have placed orders on Shopee during holiday with no issues - but one seller I tried is listed as on vacation so orders not accepted to them.

5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Wow, I bet they were devastated by that "loss".

You know what they say about sarcasm - the lowest form of wit - you being a Scouser should understand that!

The point is that I'm obviously not the only one, and if their P.R. Dept. had anything about them they would realise the potential high loss of sales through not having a "COD" option.

On 7/12/2022 at 8:49 PM, lopburi3 said:

Are you using Chrome?  Believe that is best bet - indeed there are issues at times for many of us.  Another thing to check is cookies (delete all for Lazada may help).  I almost never use Lazada anymore as find Shopee works and has what I want but just signed onto Lazada with no issues.

Yet funnily enough I can't get Shoppee to work, on my phone or on my computer.

Lazada is OK, again on both ( Chrome or Android).

7 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Ditto. Shopee no longer send a "One Time Password" - OTP - to my phone. They used to, but not for a couple of months, so I can't buy anything.

I've been meaning to go to Kasikorn Bank and ask them if there is a problem with my "Shopping Card" - it is a way to shop using a VISA card where you can set the maximum spend. (I don't fancy allowing a shopping company access to my main bank account.)

Maybe I'll see if there I a COD option at Shopee.

28 minutes ago, sambum said:
5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Wow, I bet they were devastated by that "loss".

You know what they say about sarcasm - the lowest form of wit - you being a Scouser should understand that!

Well, one person said that once, in part, and now the whole world misquotes it. 

Oscar Wilde said (just his opinion, not a fact) "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence".

Why do you (wrongly) think that I'm a Scouser?

6 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

Ditto. Shopee no longer send a "One Time Password" - OTP - to my phone. They used to, but not for a couple of months, so I can't buy anything.

I've been meaning to go to Kasikorn Bank and ask them if there is a problem with my "Shopping Card" - it is a way to shop using a VISA card where you can set the maximum spend. (I don't fancy allowing a shopping company access to my main bank account.)

Maybe I'll see if there I a COD option at Shopee.

There is, the làst time I tried Shoppee ( to buy some earwax clearing tools - I'm a sucker for gadgets) the transaction stalled at an early stage on my phone.The same thing happened when I tried again using my computer. Oh well, "mai pen rai" I thought.

Ten days later two identical parcels turned up cash on delivery.

So if anyone wants a set of ear wax cleaning tools...

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well, one person said that once, in part, and now the whole world misquotes it. 

Oscar Wilde said (just his opinion, not a fact) "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence".

20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why do you (wrongly) think that I'm a Scouser?

When I said "They say", it was  a generalisation. As well you know - the same can be said of many quotations.  "Well, one person said that once, in part,......." Usually, that's what happens isn't it? One person (usually a well known person or celebrity) makes a funny or witty  comment and it is repeated many times by many people , hence "they say......."

"Why do you (wrongly) think that I'm a Scouser?"

Your profile "nom de plume" is a bit of a giveaway, in the same way as "London Lou" would imply that you were a Cockney (and yes, I realise that a true "Cockney" has to be born within the sound of Bow Bells!) or are you deliberately misleading people!

Edited by sambum
Additional text

46 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You think that there is only one Liverpool?    Do you also think that analysing forum names makes any sense, sambum?!

This is all getting very childish and argumentative!

Of course, there is more than one Liverpool, but the people from the most well known one are called Scousers ( the name coming from "Scouse" a type of stew.) So I assumed (wrongly as it turns out) that you were from the most well known one - maybe your avatar/forum name should be "Little Liverpool Lou"? When you use the name of a well known city as part of your forum name, people will obviously assume that you are from there, like it or not.

On 7/15/2022 at 2:27 PM, sambum said:

maybe your avatar/forum name should be "Little Liverpool Lou"? When you use the name of a well known city as part of your forum name, people will obviously assume that you are from there, like it or not.

By the same logic, i.e. none, your name should be "Little Sambum", like it or not!

Assume what you like from my name here but why not assume that I'm a singer or that I played in Blind Faith's opening act in 1969?

On 7/14/2022 at 5:29 PM, JetsetBkk said:

Good:

image.jpeg.5a1d6e81988fc61f35f69b5019d968fa.jpeg

Interesting that they don't want you to open the package before paying COD...

1869496692_DontOpen2022_7_14_17_15_37.jpg.6979c1dd6552540971f10eaf173c9695.jpg

What's so "interesting" about it, why should you have access to something that you haven't paid for and for which the driver is responsible for collecting payment for?   COD is not an option to reject an item before paying for it anywhere.

On 7/15/2022 at 2:27 PM, sambum said:
On 7/15/2022 at 1:25 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

You think that there is only one Liverpool?    Do you also think that analysing forum names makes any sense, sambum?!

This is all getting very childish and argumentative!

Well, who started it?!...

"You know what they say about sarcasm - the lowest form of wit - you being a Scouser should understand that!"

Edited by Liverpool Lou

I just went to go into Lazada on my laptop but the website came up in Thai and then changed to English and the top section where you "Login" was different, it did not have the "Login" button but a "Sign In" button instead which did not work. I checked the "Language" button and it showed that I was in the Thai language so I changed the language to English and the whole home page changed to the way it should have been with the "Login" button. So maybe this is the problem when people are saying "when they try to "Sign In", there language setting has changed in the Lazada website somehow and they have a "Sign In" button instead of the "Login" button. Check your "Language" setting when you have a "Sign In" button

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

By the same logic, i.e. none, your name should be "Little Sambum", like it or not!

Assume what you like from my name here but why not assume that I'm a singer or that I played in Blind Faith's opening act in 1969?

"By the same logic, i.e. none, your name should be "Little Sambum", like it or not!"

Childish! If you include a place name in your forum name, it is natural to assume that you have some connection with that place. As you have already denied any connection with the most popular/largest Liverpool, I am assuming you have some connection with a smaller one.

For your (and everybody else's)  information, the "sam" in my name implies that I am from Samui, and the "bum" is nothing to do with my anatomy, rather to do with my state of existence - happy now?

This conversation has gone far as far as it needs to go, as I have already said - childish and argumentative, so I have already made my point - you have made yours, so bye bye -  wherever you are from, and do have a pleasant day! 

Edited by sambum
Grammar

On Lazada you can pay via mbanking or bank transfer using Bangkok Bank....I've only did it a couple hundred times over the years to include once today.  95% of the time I use the Bangkok Bank mbanking app payment option to topup my Lazada wallet but for some reason everyone once in a while the Bangkok Bank mbanking payment/topup option is not offered on Lazada checkout/payment and I then use Bangkok Bank transfer option on Lazada.   And then a few days later the Bangkok Bank mbanking payment/topup option has always reappeared when checking out/paying for an order.

An what's kinda funny I still use my Bangkok Bank mobile app to make a payment transfer which is almost identical to using the mbanking payment option.  Hard for me to explain but payment via Bangkok Bank is definitely still available on Lazada.....I order a couple items every week and I pay using Bangkok bank mbanking/funds transfer using my Bangkok bank mbanking app.

And word to the wise, if  you are not primarily using the Lazada mobile app for your Lazada shopping/payment and instead using Lazada on a browser you are doing yourself a big disservice and missing out on additional vouchers/discounts that are not made available if logging on to Lazada via a browser.   Plus it's just much easier/faster to surf for items on Lazada using their mobile app although you'll probable need to use the Google Lens app for some translations.   I only use Lazada on a browser when I'm trying to get a better translation for some items I'm interested in.   Oh yea, I've been using the Lazada app for the last couple of years and it's much better than using Lazada on a browser which don't offer as many vouchers/discounts and can be not very responsive sometimes.  Yeap....dump using Lazada via browser; use the Lazada mobile app.

Edited by Pib

2 hours ago, Russell17au said:

I just went to go into Lazada on my laptop but the website came up in Thai and then changed to English and the top section where you "Login" was different, it did not have the "Login" button but a "Sign In" button instead which did not work. I checked the "Language" button and it showed that I was in the Thai language so I changed the language to English and the whole home page changed to the way it should have been with the "Login" button. So maybe this is the problem when people are saying "when they try to "Sign In", there language setting has changed in the Lazada website somehow and they have a "Sign In" button instead of the "Login" button. Check your "Language" setting when you have a "Sign In" button

Yes, if using Lazada via browser it can be picky during login depending on the Thai or English language selection. And sometimes after correctly entering your login credentials it acts like you are not logged in....like nothing happened....but do a page refresh and then it shows you are logged in. 

Using Lazada on a browser can be a pain; switch to using the mobile app if your eyes can support it.  The mobile app is much more speedy/responsive, more discounts/vouchers, etc....but it will take a little learning.  Kinda like learning to ride a bicycle....but after you learn you wonder why you initially thought it was hard to learn.

11 hours ago, Pib said:

Yeap....dump using Lazada via browser; use the Lazada mobile app.

Some of us don't have mobile apps (imagine that).  Stuck in the Nokia phone pad era and attempts to learn android fails or phone breaks or not enough volume to hear.  Guess some of us are just too old to learn - not to mention anything below 21" display looks like a drug warning script and completely unreadable.  ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/14/2022 at 4:11 PM, herfiehandbag said:

I've given up trying to download the Shoppee app. Shoppee TH says, " Not available" at your location". I'll stick with Lazada. Hardly any problems, except for lying suppliers!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, crouchpeter said:

I've given up trying to download the Shoppee app. Shoppee TH says, " Not available" at your location". I'll stick with Lazada. Hardly any problems, except for lying suppliers!

I think their IT set up is quite simply terminally ramshackle!

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Some of us don't have mobile apps (imagine that).  Stuck in the Nokia phone pad era and attempts to learn android fails or phone breaks or not enough volume to hear.  Guess some of us are just too old to learn - not to mention anything below 21" display looks like a drug warning script and completely unreadable.  ????

Use the Lazada app on your computer with large display.  See below link to see how to

https://pcmac.download/app/785385147/lazada-online-shopping-app

Now I don't use their app on my computer but on my smartphone so I can't personally confirm the app on a computer works just like on a phone. 

Fortunately a few years ago when I swapped out my original/natural eye lens for some Panoptix IOLs it allowed me to toss my eye glasses for near and far sight...and made reading text on a mobile phone screen a piece of cake.  One of the best medical choices I've ever made.

Using Lazada's app is a much better experience than using Lazada via browser.  It's like a lot of sites now days which focus on developing a better/easier/more capable mobile app...trying to get their customers to use the mobile app while relegating the browser website version to orphaned/stepchild status.

But beware when switching to the Lazada mobile app as it can turn a person into a shopaholic since you can shop/buy most anywhere & anytime....just need to have your phone in hand.  And as mentioned earlier you get more vouchers/discounts when using their mobile app and it's definitely easier to search for items.  Using their app is much better than using their website.