Bar Girl Retirement Strategies

I had a retired bargirl visit me last night. Her strategy was to marry a Farang, which she did. The problem is that he lives in Germany, and she is running out of excuses not to go see him. So, she stays in Pattaya, having  fun in the bars. 

As far as i know, she doesn't go with other Farangs. But, she does have a Thai boyfriend, a karaoke boy 15 years young than she. The claim is that she doesn't give him money, but her friends disagree. So her family complains she doesn't send enough money, but she needs to hold back some cash to pay for drinks and her Thai boy. 

Eventually, she will either have to go to Germany or end the relationship. Or find a better story why she can't go to Germany. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Then there is the other side of the coin, much happiness if they are both suited to each other, for one. Love becomes respect after the initial years together, the feeling of love doesn't disappear, but we learn to respect each other over the long time.

We are all different and have our moods that we didn't see when courting, call it family pressure, financial pressure, period moods and just moods, that said, you have to learn to respect each others space.

From my 15 + years journey, it has been the best ride of my life, sure she retired when she met me, she had many options to marry many farangs being the pretty girl that she was, still is, but was smart enough to know that she would probably end up being unhappy as a lot are, e.g. not in love.

Do I know she loves me, how does anyone know what someone feels for their partner, that said, generally speaking, those hugs, kisses, small gestures and putting your partner 1st sums it up for me, but you have to also put in to receive.

Nothing makes me happier to know that my girl is looked after, not spoilt by far, looked after, secure, not having to worry about where she will end up tomorrow or what pressure the family will apply to her, because cutting the head off the dragon has to be done respectfully from the beginning, that or you take her overseas where they cannot be so demanding.

The old saying, "only invest as much as your prepared to lose" not only applies here in Thailand but in any country, here for me, it has always been 10% of my worth, that said, if things went pair shape tomorrow, she can have the house, the car, the bike, the kids as she would have deserved it, me on the other hand would start a different chapter in my life's journey with the remaining 90%.

Moral of the story, love and finances should NEVER be mixed unless your prepared to take the risk to lose it all, that said, as long as your in control of your finances, you win all the way, and of course she will collect her lotto when you are good and gone to that outer sphere.

Love you long time ????❤️ 

You should write a book of your story, the Thai bar girl literary works need a greater sense of balance.

I am not sure my partner understands the value, or implications, of receiving a monthly income of 40,000+ Baht when I am gone. My biggest mistake may yet turn out to be telling her!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

No need for me to write a book, women to me in general are pretty much all the same, they are thinkers, and are predominantly all looking for security or to increase their security via using their bodies/looks if you like to play the game, whereas men are not thinkers, they are lookers and therein lay the problem, heart on the sleeve syndrome, here's my wallet Tiruk, while your at it, my passwords to my bank accounts etc etc etc, and oh yes darling your right, best to sell my house back home to build one here and have money left over to buy a bar or whatever makes you happy. Most of those clowns fall by the roadside eventually unfortunately because they mixed their finances with love, which should be totally separate in my opinion, all men must have a plan B. to survive any potential sourness that can come with love.

In my journey, meeting women who had their independence were only looking to add to their wealth/status if they could, not so different from the woman here, however we have more control given the laws here, suffice to say a woman back in my country only had to establish that I gave her a key to apartment/house to access it, and it would be basically all over for me financially if we split, she didn't have to contribute to anything, just establish that there was a relationship, whereas here, you can provide them with security using the 10% method and can walk away if it turns out sour.

When and if your partner starts to not appreciate what that 40,000 baht provides her for that month, perhaps you should drop it by 10,000 or even 20,000 for the following month, sighting money problems, telling her you hope it sorts itself out soon or she may need to go to work to make up the difference, see what her reaction will be to that, just saying, sometime when they raise their heads (try it on), you have to gently put it back down where it was humbly before. 

You misunderstand. The 40k+ is the pension she will receive after my demise.

If she fails to appreciate the value of her weekly 'housekeeping' then your advice would fit very well.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Don't care, as long as she bangs me when I feel like it.

As long as it's 3 times a week, I'm content, anymore than that will send me to my grave early ????

Don't think I'm joking either ????

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 11:37 AM, BritManToo said:

My first one (Thai bar girl) insisted on doing it 5x a day ......... almost killed me. I lasted 9 months then ran away, no forwarding address.

Lucky escape as a few years later she's piled on the pounds.

Can you imagine living with a fat chick that wanted to do it all the time?

Wow.  SHE insisted on 5x?  I got the wrong one right now then lol

On 7/14/2022 at 2:50 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Good luck that about 30 years ago I thought about my future in my home country. And then I thought about my recent holiday in Thailand. And then I decided it's time to get out of there.

I never looked back. But my retirement is still in my future. Maybe I should have spend less money with all those pretty girls and retire already. But then again, it was a lot of fun and at least with 30 I had the power to enjoy them the whole night - for a purple one. ???? 

Im still trying to figure out what is fun in life. I read about people having fun, but, I just cant see it. 

Monthy python was fun back in the time, but now its just nostalgia. Bargirls was exitement and intersting back in the days, but after the experience and repeated experience, not so much anymore. It was nice to hang out, but fun? 

I have alot of excitement in life, but fun, hm 

I enjoy living, dont get me wrong, I just dont see the fun anymore as I used to, or maybe I never did? 

Back to topic, many bg’s do farming in their retirement days with or without sponsors. If they good at being a bg, Im sure they have other talents to. 

1 hour ago, petermik said:

I have to feign a headache to calm my 40+ Thai lady down......

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Yes, 6x a day is the norm..........................................

On 7/17/2022 at 11:37 AM, BritManToo said:

My first one (Thai bar girl) insisted on doing it 5x a day ......... almost killed me. I lasted 9 months then ran away, no forwarding address.

Ugh. I picked my first Asian girl wrong lol. 

Cambodian...and she starting to whine at 1x and she Under 25.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think Pitbull's definition is not too bad. ???? 

Im in my 50’ies now, thats the past when I earned my fame and attraction by what I did, and what I was. Im retired and retarded now ????

It have been fun to survive the crazyness I did put myself through, and the illusion of fame after, where nice girls knew who you where, and wanted to hang out with you. But, sad to say, that explit feeling doesnt last long, and you had new projects to finalise. Now happy to be alive, but fun? 

Yeah, being alive was more fun before, when you did did put your life at stake for the feeling av being alive. 

I guess many girls who working, get the thrill out of it to sometimes, but its all an illusion and it will not last. The smart ones gets out of it before its to late. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 11:30 AM, BritManToo said:

Don't care, as long as she bangs me when I feel like it.

The problem is laziness. Its common for them to start trying to weasel out of it, if they think there's a chance the money flow will continue. 

12 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The problem is laziness. Its common for them to start trying to weasel out of it, if they think there's a chance the money flow will continue. 

Definitely for BJ's.  lazy.  

On 7/13/2022 at 1:05 PM, marin said:

But IMHO he is spot on. This post seems like a time warp. Should have been written say 25 or 30 years ago. The clever girls are now out of the trade and on Tinder. Not meaning to be harsh. But there is a whole great world of women outside the bar scene. You also can't dictate the response to a post mate. 

The girls enjoy thr social  life of bars and the camaraderie plus the lady drinks. The online business is an addition to bar work. It's a myth that girls have moved  from bar work to online work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You're right! 

Mine once managed to avoid banging me for nearly a month. I fined her 1 months wages, floods of tears, but she never played that game again. 

How did that fine not turn into raging anger, and also turn into YOU getting the blame for her not having sex....plus maybe a knife threat? LOL

• Like 1

Might as well say Thais in general; they do not have plans and if they do it is way too little and unrealistic. We can only wish they do become realistic, then you would see much more girls again offering 1K service for a good hour.

Regarding the girls, when they are young they get spoiled and think to have all the time in the world, because they had 3-4 rich customers they now believe any guy loves them and some rich guy will be their pension.

Then as of their lies, cheats and ignorance, she one day realises to be 35 and it is all soon over, if hardcore she continues to do handjob massages until age 60 at a small parlour while watching facebook the rest of the day.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The girls enjoy thr social  life of bars and the camaraderie plus the lady drinks. The online business is an addition to bar work. It's a myth that girls have moved  from bar work to online work.

It is not a myth or addition at all, it is just a different type of girls, the real good lookers and many local girls who dislike farang places / old guys, did Online way before covid even started. But yes, the reason of not having many ''farang bar'' girls is certainly not because the girls now all work online.

They likely are just lazy and working on the farm. They do not understand they need to invest by showing they are around, before more farangs return. They expect it the other way around and nowadays even demand daily salaries aside of a free room and food. 

To then try and cheat customers out of 3K baht for a short time, it soon is no longer any fun. At least in soi 6 you can still get drunk and get a girl with total 2500 baht but elsewhere it easily runs up to 6K for a night out. 

I stopped partying and to be honest, most girls are trash in those places anyway, same for most older customers.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Some value total freedom, no boss.  they are online.  It is an all day job though of texting and sifting thru BS.

Some can't speak or read english well, they stick to going to bars or working at bars.
Those that go to bars also don't work at all during the day.  Answering texts all day is work too.

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Might as well say Thais in general; they do not have plans and if they do it is way too little and unrealistic. We can only wish they do become realistic, then you would see much more girls again offering 1K service for a good hour.

Regarding the girls, when they are young they get spoiled and think to have all the time in the world, because they had 3-4 rich customers they now believe any guy loves them and some rich guy will be their pension.

Then as of their lies, cheats and ignorance, she one day realises to be 35 and it is all soon over, if hardcore she continues to do handjob massages until age 60 at a small parlour while watching facebook the rest of the day.

Sounds better than a white collar 9-5