Bar Girl Retirement Strategies

7 hours ago, recom273 said:

LOL ... I dont need your seal of approval on the "story" - You have demonstrated in every post that you are an idiot.

She moved from Issan at the age of 15, moved to Chechensao and ended up working in a factory - this contrary, to your imagination, is what a good percentage of people from the NE end up doing, not sucking cock in Pattaya.

You misunderstood my comment. I have no doubt that your story is real.

The issue is that this topic is about bargirl retirement strategies, so your story about non-bargirls having success is not germane. A bargirl won’t have the years of working in Isaan that your wife has, and so doesn’t have the same experience or opportunities.

• Like 2

Most older bar ladies have grown kids. preferably daughters, its these kids  that are the bar ladies pensions if they have'nt been lucky enough  to find a sponsor ..... most Thai's cant or dont plan past midnight

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You think a prostitute working Tinder is in some way better than a prostitute working bar? 

I do.  NOT forced to drink 20 beers a night.   Can sort-of pick the fat falangs over the smelly fat falangs.

Smarter to know Tinder is less work.   

The question is.....How much better?   We're not going from 10/100 to 90/100

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Agree,

I wasted 30 years planning for my future.

A future that never happened and I fell into a totally different and better unforeseen future.

So, you wasted 30 years planning for your future? Ok, then you must have had a lot of money already before you started to plan. Normally that is a big part of a plan. However, maybe you did not have any use of that factor in you new, different and unforeseen future. That one is totally free! ????

9 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

What a bummer.

It happens and who knows how big the issue truly is.  Always trying to get ahead, even though they are ahead and set, they just do not see it. When I ran around with my ex-wife and her friends they would always discuss getting more than they had already, I just was to stupid to see it would be mine who wanted more.  What is it with Thai women and the always telling others they need more. Relationships get destroyed but at the end of the day I know I am much happier now. Removing the girl from the bar, her family, and friends never seems to make a difference. My ex worked for a sugar processor as an accountant before we moved to the US. She just did not want to work anymore at the age of 30. Just glad I have a good relationship with my half Thai/American daughter who is now 15 and in the US thriving. Her stepfather does a good job funding her mother......

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2

All the ex-bar girls I know are in the 34-45 bracket and given up the bars in favour of hanging on to a man outside of the bars, living with the man and getting an allowance.

Problem I have with it, is knowing they are playing around when the man goes away looking for someone with more money or going back to there thai partner for a while.

I played the field with many, I have no complaints about my previous 'bar' life, but I married a well  teacher, not a bar girl. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Problem I have with it, is knowing they are playing around when the man goes away looking for someone with more money or going back to there thai partner for a while.

I used to think that ........ then I started playing around too.

And if mine found someone with more money (fat chance) I'd be happy for her to move on.

It's not as if it'dd take long to find a new and younger replacement.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

It happens and who knows how big the issue truly is.  Always trying to get ahead, even though they are ahead and set, they just do not see it. When I ran around with my ex-wife and her friends they would always discuss getting more than they had already, I just was to stupid to see it would be mine who wanted more.  What is it with Thai women and the always telling others they need more. Relationships get destroyed but at the end of the day I know I am much happier now. Removing the girl from the bar, her family, and friends never seems to make a difference. My ex worked for a sugar processor as an accountant before we moved to the US. She just did not want to work anymore at the age of 30. Just glad I have a good relationship with my half Thai/American daughter who is now 15 and in the US thriving. Her stepfather does a good job funding her mother......

This is the issue. They don't seem to know when they have already won and keep going for the greener grass. Everyone I have known here and most had some stellar opportunities ended up back where they started penniless in a village or bar. Typical scenario....guy comes here to live with woman. Builds a comfortable house, buys her gold...a few holidays etc then time to settle down to a normal life on a budget...as all must do. That's when the trouble starts. the just seem to think it's Hollywood and the money will never stop. Living in a big farang home means nothing to them apart from show off value...in fact they have no value for money at all apart from buying things to post on Facebook. And they must get into the mindset found this sap easy, surely must be others around. Or start weighing up whether they are better off in the bar or with you. They already have all the assets in their name. And we haven't even mentioned greedy needy families or gambling debts or all the other issues. It is a sport for someone with deep pockets.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, KhunLA said:

We, wife & myself, would have a hard time spending 800 baht a day in restaurants, let alone street vendors & market shopping.  Rarely does our restaurant bill break 500 baht.  Don't eat out at restaurants much, and our monthly food bill 'in & out' is about the 10k mark.

unfortunately, it's my cross to bear... in both money spent and in wondering when the balloon payment due from god will arrive to her figure lol.

Good thing my meals are typically 100 baht ish except when we go out to actual restaurants.

19 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Bars in Pattaya are far from being in decline. 

Onlyfans has the typical pyramid distribution of earnings, the top 1% gets 90% of the money. Same with most online systems. 

And earnings for the bottom half are intermittent. 

your numbers are correct.  but that bottom 99% making 100,000 baht month is good for the girls here, plus whatever freelance work they opt for too.

1 minute ago, Dart12 said:

unfortunately, it's my cross to bear... in both money spent and in wondering when the balloon payment due from god will arrive to her figure lol.

Good thing my meals are typically 100 baht ish except when we go out to actual restaurants.

your numbers are correct.  but that bottom 99% making 100,000 baht month is good for the girls here, plus whatever freelance work they opt for too.

I have seen some very ordinary girls with at least 200 followers at over $10 US a month. And that's a minimum. Most have over 300 subscribers. On top of that tips and private shows. That's serious coin for a girl in a village and a lot less effort and more money than can be made in a bar. Big @$$es and tattoos seem to be the most popular.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And many of those women could have married what they call high desirable men when they were young. But they didn't do that because they though they can wait and marry later a more desirable man. And then it's too late. I am really sorry for those women - or maybe not. ???? 

Good, stable men thrown aside waiting for the rich good man, who won't accept the gals wanting to be the queen, the daughter, the king, the worshipped...without performing any of the duties that those positions require filled to reap the rewards they also bring.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dart12 said:

Good, stable men thrown aside waiting for the rich good man, who won't accept the gals wanting to be the queen, the daughter, the king, the worshipped...without performing any of the duties that those positions require filled to reap the rewards they also bring.

This guy died recently and then for whatever reason I saw some of his videos. I love it. Enjoy!

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Can't see they're any worse than my former Brit schoolteacher wife.

Hardly any women, in any country, make their own money for the future, they nearly all end up living off a man's assets (or the government) ........... often after dumping the man.

Exactly, my first ex wife ended up with 33% of my finalized pension.  Luckily I kept the house as she moved in with here new partner she had found after we split.  I ended up with the kids as she had no time for them due to work and starting her new relationship, and she was an American, so sometimes things are identical in all countries it appears.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2022 at 11:11 AM, Lemsta69 said:

dude you really need to get away from the BG scene. it's not the be-all and end-all. quit flogging the long-dead horse.

But flogging dead horses gets him horny! 

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

This guy died recently and then for whatever reason I saw some of his videos. I love it. Enjoy!

Yep.  feminists and the whole new woke movement of the past few years trying to de-masculate men and make them also take victim stance hated his sharing of basic, hardwired truths.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dart12 said:

Yep.  feminists and the whole new woke movement of the past few years trying to de-masculate men and make them also take victim stance hated his sharing of basic, hardwired truths.

This guy has few of these that are even funnier. I liked the social influencer who really just worked in a real estate agent office. Her minimum man salary requirement to go out is $200K.

The female fantasy is Christian Grey buying them a car on the first date. The male fantasy is a nymphomaniac showing up with a pizza. And it would be perfectly OK if that pizza box was empty. This is not changeable.

Once I offered a bartender a drink and he told me that honestly, he would prefer half the money as a tip instead. Their needs, licit and il-, are pressing on them, all the time.

And no safety net. If not for BritmanToo, what happens to that child? Economic terror, over a few generations, does not foster financial good sense. In fact, just like where we all came from, it creates the opposite.

Toss in low education and being constantly preyed on by the better off of their ilk, and it's not hard to see why they decide to do unto others what was done to them.

Edited by LaosLover
  • Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 7:08 AM, actonion said:

Most older bar ladies have grown kids. preferably daughters, its these kids  that are the bar ladies pensions if they have'nt been lucky enough  to find a sponsor ..... most Thai's cant or dont plan past midnight

I have a bargirl in my room now who had a daughter with an English chap. He's long gone, but she reports that the daughter looks 100% Farang, so she's a super retirement plan for the bargirl.