Thais more relaxed with Covid measures: Poll

snoop1130

The headline does not match the "results" as quoted!

I assume this was not a survey/poll of the same people asked on the previous "study"!

Totally meaningless given the minute difference in the "polled" figures and the headline!

Edited by DezLez
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

An official poll shows Thai people have become more relaxed with the preventative measures against COVID-19, which include mask wearing, social distancing, and hand hygiene

Well they would be more relaxed now that they can smoke pot all day every day.

• Haha 2

Fleas won't try to jump out of the jar after a certain amount of time, then the lid removed, and still won't jump to freedom.  

Oppression seems to be the new normal ????

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Funny thin about all this is that everyone I know puts on a mask when going out, practices social distancing and uses the free alcohol gel available in the shops and malls, and then go straight back to sit with there other dozen friends around the pool with no masks, no distancing and all eating nuts off the same bowl !

Because it's all a charade, a show.

Most people just got used to do it as a daily routine

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Fleas won't try to jump out of the jar after a certain amount of time, then the lid removed, and still won't jump to freedom.  

Oppression seems to be the new normal ????

Well, maybe another factor as well :    almost everyone (including westerners)  is pretty unhealthy, ranging to very unfit .  Also not very attractive and so many have bad breath .  Masks have been a blessing .   And social distancing :  well, hell,  all i ever witnessed was people sitting at the table absorbed with the little screen they were looking at .  Who wants to interact ?  

Off go the masks..... and the nuts dig into the nuts .   Then on go the masks,  probably hoping for the next lockdown

• Haha 1

Relaxed and indifferent. As in: don't give a rat's backside anymore. 

Been my observation for a least 10 months - 1 year. 

Good to see that the Thai officialdom and authorities are up to date with the current groundswell.

????????

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the number of respondents wearing a mask at all times in public settings dropped from 95.1% to 94.8%

WOW!

.3%. That many?

Just wow. I need to be more aware of my surroundings I guess, 'cause I didn't notice.