Doctors Warn About Health Risks Caused by Vaping Cannabis

snoop1130

1 hour ago, starky said:

Can we compare vaping deaths to say nicotine use?

And whilst on this subject can we compare cannabis vaping to nicotine vaping.

Could we also comment on cannabis vaping suddenly grown in "popularity" when vapes are still illegal and cannabis has only become "legal" in the past few weeks...and why does cannabis oil have a much higher level of thc than a cannabis joint whilst a contradictory "news thread" on this same forum says vaping cannabis is easier to moderate due to the different "burning " temperatures of different vapes?

Yadda yadda yadda total bs boring reefer madness contradictory rubbish

In the mean time young teenagers in Western countries are getting hooked on vaping. From as young as 10-12 yo they're inhaling nicotine liquids often on a daily basis. Schools are reporting kids who are absent minded or worse who are coping with health issues as a direct result. Vaping makes smoking much more accessible while what we should really strive for is a smoke free society. Smoking is bad. Vaping is bad. There's absolutely no need to compare the two when one is often just a precursor to the other.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, starky said:

Can we compare vaping deaths to say nicotine use?

And whilst on this subject can we compare cannabis vaping to nicotine vaping.

Could we also comment on cannabis vaping suddenly grown in "popularity" when vapes are still illegal and cannabis has only become "legal" in the past few weeks...and why does cannabis oil have a much higher level of thc than a cannabis joint whilst a contradictory "news thread" on this same forum says vaping cannabis is easier to moderate due to the different "burning " temperatures of different vapes?

Yadda yadda yadda total bs boring reefer madness contradictory rubbish

Believe me, there are always ignorant people in our world who deny climate change, or Covid, or harmlessness of smoking or vaping. ????

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

So true. Also alcohol free society, sugar free society, out-of-marriage-sex free society, salt free society. Did I leave something out?

Face uncovered in public? Neck to ankle covering?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

FWIW, this is about vaping a concentrated extract, often with THC figures in the high 80% range.

A 1 Gram cart might be $60 ~ $100 (all in), or 3,500 THB in the U.S. But these are sold for much more here.

eCigarettes and Cannabis concentrates remain ilegal here.

I see some imported carts (510's usually) for sale here, but these are few and far between. Some may be creating their own from live rosin?

I too would warn people away from these unless you are a seasoned, mid-level cannabis user. I hit an Apex Do-si-Dos (legallly, in the U.S.) cart after not smoking for years. A bit disorientating to say the least.

Vaping legal flower with a  dry-herb vaporizer is a totally diferent thing. Probably the easiest, safest best way to consume.

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Doctors have warned about the dangers of the recreational use of e-cigarettes that contain cannabis, stating that it can cause lung damage and acute respiratory failure.

Nothing compared to the dangers of recreational use of the roads or transport system.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

So true. Also alcohol free society, sugar free society, out-of-marriage-sex free society, salt free society. Did I leave something out?

No just smoke free. I don't care if you drink yourself to death. Also alcohol tastes good. There's nothing nice about smoking. Even many smokers think so.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, AgentSmith said:

No just smoke free. I don't care if you drink yourself to death. Also alcohol tastes good. There's nothing nice about smoking. Even many smokers think so.

Try the good staff. You might change your mind. And no, I don't find alcohol tastes good.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

https://www.dynavap.com/

I got the dynavap 2021 here in BKK. Delivered within a couple of days.

This device uses an external lighter of one's choice for a heat source... 

Is that practical? What is your feedback on this battery-less design? Any down-side? [honestly this sounds like a "pipe", eh?]

Would there be advantages to using an electric vape device?

Thanks,
Pawpcorn

How is vaping more accessible to "the youth" than some rolling papers or a bamboo bong? Maybe an orchy bottle if you want to get fancy (orchy reference for the more mature Australian audience) ????????????????. Note this is not a traditional orchy but from the much later "gatorade" era of Hubbly bubbly smoke machine production.

Screenshot_20220717-074045_Gallery.thumb.jpg.0a2940260bffc42999e68aa02df155c7.jpg

Edited by starky

10 hours ago, Pawpcorn said:

This device uses an external lighter of one's choice for a heat source... 

Is that practical? What is your feedback on this battery-less design? Any down-side? [honestly this sounds like a "pipe", eh?]

Would there be advantages to using an electric vape device?

Thanks,
Pawpcorn

Yes it is. And it came with a burner type lighter. It took me a couple of days to learn how to use and get used to it. There are many good reviews online and it was much cheaper than the good electronic vapers. As the flame doesn't light the cannabis directly it's not like a pipe and unless you actually over do it and burn the cannabis what you inhale is not smoke but vape

• Like 1