Ever farted getting massage?

18 minutes ago, Credo said:

It's never happened getting a massage, but I could tell a whole lot of fart stories that would make your eyes water.   

19 minutes ago, Credo said:

It's never happened getting a massage, but I could tell a whole lot of fart stories that would make your eyes water.   

Please do

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Please do

I was a relatively new employee and the director was a rather uptight, proper Thai lady.  I had a bit of a stomach issue and had gotten into the elevator alone.  The door shut and I let go one of those deadly, silent farts.  The door instantly opened and in stepped the director.  It smelled like someone had crapped in there.????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

a large sounding fart .

It was the funniest thing I heard

Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, Robin Williams, Johnathan Winters, 

Meh.... 

all the great comedic minds, nothing compared to the sound of gas leaving the body.. 

18 hours ago, Crossy said:

My wife asked for a "Dutch Oven", how was I to know she wanted one of these ...

Reminds me of the time I was entertaining a young lady here and just after the deed was done and feeling very proud of my achievement I dropped a silent one....seconds later the young lass dived under the covers wanting to resurrect the pogo stick for round two......

• Haha 1

Tooting during a Massage is only to be expected.

"Break wind. Fart. Toot. Whatever you call it, it happens. To everyone. Gas is a product of digestion, and the average person will pass gas 8–20 times per day. If you’re in a standing or upright sitting position all day and then you lie down on a massage table, gas may move around. The parasympathetic nervous system may also relax sphincter muscles in the gastrointestinal tract, so gas may move a little easier. Again, that’s your body doing exactly what it’s supposed to do.  

Your massage therapist won’t be bothered if you pass gas on the massage table. We don’t mind if you snore or sniffle or your belly growls like a bear. We’re happy your body is working well, and we want you to unwind and enjoy your massage"

How could it be otherwise?

Feel free to toot.

Some of us have never had a massage.

What's the attraction?

I wonder.